Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR Gathering in Colorado 2010

2 more!!!

I just got some great news from Jack and Lynda Parker of GA, they will be joining us in Colorado.:rocker:

They joined us last year on our Spring Drive to NC and they were so much fun. I can't wait to see them again.:wave:

That's great news!! Jack asked me earlier about BG/Nashville, so I'm sure they would also be in for a fall trip!!!!

You guys are going to love this couple, they are great fun!!!!

I just got some great news from Jack and Lynda Parker of GA, they will be joining us in Colorado.:rocker:

They joined us last year on our Spring Drive to NC and they were so much fun. I can't wait to see them again.:wave:

Please look over list I have going. If I am missing anyone please PM me so I can add you to the list.

Hotels
People staying at the CMR
Ruth Ann & Ray aka Lola's Mom & Detail Guy
Kent aka Jetboy
Randy & Vicki aka k9husker
Rogene & Chad aka Popbigguy
Cathy & David aka Quinn & DD

People at the Hampton
Bruce & Kathy aka Cadillac Tech & Photo Girl
Kevin & Marion aka Cubby & Supa
George aka IndyXLRVGuy
Rich aka Homegrown
Marc & Kris aka Tiffany's Dad & Missy Bling
Brian & June aka Madmac

People at the Residence Inn Colorado Springs South
Steven & Diane aka Onalaska

Undecided on Accomomdations but will be attending.
Jack & Lynda Parker aka jackparker06

I just posted some basic info on the XLR page on Facebook, maybe we can pick up some more attendee's for the Gathering in CO.Spgs.:dunno:

Good thinking, Robert!!!!:):)

I just posted some basic info on the XLR page on Facebook, maybe we can pick up some more attendee's for the Gathering in CO.Spgs.:dunno:

IMPORTANT

We have just canceled our reservations for the Colorado Event. We had the Government discounted room. They only had so many of these available at Cheyenne Mountain Resort so if you qualify and your going you may want to try and get our reservation before it is gone.

Fred & Ingrid :wave::wave::wave::wave:

The Midwest group leaves for Colorado 10 weeks from tomorrow! We will work with Cubby on this trip when we return from Sebring. Let us know if you would like to join us.

Kathy

Spring has sprung! The weather has been good for about a week now and the MM's already have 3 trips on the books! :rocker:

Happy for you guys - I guess our next trip will be to LA to get those new wheels put on .... next stop Colorado!
'Haven't heard from the Mswaim's yet - but hoping we can meet one day out and ride in together maybe meeting up with JetBoy and (wishing) Jamsto and the Blue Bunny - We will see!

Anyone heading to Colorado from the West???

Spring has sprung! The weather has been good for about a week now and the MM's already have 3 trips on the books! :rocker:

Happy for you guys - I guess our next trip will be to LA to get those new wheels put on .... next stop Colorado!
'Haven't heard from the Mswaim's yet - but hoping we can meet one day out and ride in together maybe meeting up with JetBoy and (wishing) Jamsto and the Blue Bunny - We will see!

Anyone heading to Colorado from the West???

RA, there may be someone coming from Henderson, Nevada. That may be too far North for you to join up with them. Not sure what your route is going to be. Her name is Patti, from Facebook.

Update on list. Jack and Lynda Parker added.

Hotels
Kent aka Jetboy

Peole at the Hampton
George aka IndyXLRVGuy
Rich aka Homegrown
Brian & June aka Madmac

Who is going to work on an itinerary for this trip? :dunno: Everyone needs to start looking on the internet about Colorado Springs and the sites so we can all start working on an itinerary. Start putting input in on this thread with suggestions.

Who is going to work on an itinerary for this trip? :dunno: Everyone needs to start looking on the internet about Colorado Springs and the sites so we can all start working on an itinerary. Start putting input in on this thread with suggestions.

The trip to Salidas the Robert posted about earlier sounds like a blast... would like to have this scheduled late in the week, in case we're not able to come down until then because of Cindy's work (don't you hate it when that four letter word (WORK) gets in the way of FUN!!!???).

The trip to Salidas the Robert posted about earlier sounds like a blast... would like to have this scheduled late in the week, in case we're not able to come down until then because of Cindy's work (don't you hate it when that four letter word (WORK) gets in the way of FUN!!!???).
Thanks Rod for input. I have added you and Cindy to the list. Hope Cindy can make it happen.

Hotels
Kent aka Jetboy

Peole at the Hampton
George aka IndyXLRVGuy
Rich aka Homegrown
Brian & June aka Madmac

Questionable but working on it.
Rod & Cindy aka mtrocket

Colorado Springs info

Here is the web site for information on Colorado Springs:

www.visitcos.com

You can order a free guide and/or sign up for their eNewsletter.

Besides Pikes Peak, Royal Gorge Bridge, Garden of the Gods, etc., Bruce & I are interested in the Historic Miramont Castle & the Cripple Creek Railroad among other things. The U.S. Air Force Academy's graduation is during the week we are there, Wed. May 26. How cool would it be to have U.S. Air Force Cadets standing next to the XLR's!! What a photo op!! :cool:

Kathy

And that folks, is why Photo Girl is the MM Activity director!!!!:chuckle:chuckle

www.visitcos.com

Besides Pikes Peak, Royal Gorge Bridge, Garden of the Gods, etc., Bruce & I are interested in the Historic Miramont Castle & the Cripple Creek Railroad among other things. The U.S. Air Force Academy's graduation is during the week we are there, Wed. May 26. How cool would it be to have U.S. Air Force Cadets standing next to the XLR's!! What a photo op!! :cool:

Kathy

www.visitcos.com

Kathy
That would be cool if we could get a picture of the U.S. Air Force Cadets standing next to the XLRs.
I urge everyone to go the website that Kathy has provided and do some research on your own on what you would like to see and do in Colorado. This trip isn't that far off believe it or not. I'm sure that we are not all going to want to see the same sites. Lets start getting some input.

I would not attempt to get on the Academy grounds on the day of graduation. First of all you have to obtain a ticket for entrance to graduation and they are hard to get as they go first to the families of the Cadets. You might check for sometime before or after graduation day to go out and if you just park where Cadets are walking around I am sure some of them will want to come and look at the cars and get their pictures taken.

We will doing some serious planning after we return from Sebring. We can talk about what to see and do during the Spring Drive.:)

Our caravan plans on checking into the hotel Sunday evening May 23 and checking out Sunday May 30.

Checking in afternoon 23rd- leaving morning of 29th ... staying at Cheyenne Mtn Resort - BTW they still have some government rooms at $88/nite .... Nice place :cool:... cheyennemountainresort.com

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom