Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR Gathering in Colorado 2010

Thank you, Robert. I am so glad you are enjoying it. I just filled my salt and pepper shakers this afternoon!!! Thank YOU for the thoughtful gift, also.

Last night we watched our DVD of Pike's Peak. What beautiful scenery. It was fun to see it again.

I am going to develop pictures again this year ... I love my photo books to look through and pass around when we have friends and family over. It's pretty hard to pick 50 or so pictures when there is so many memories attached to each one. :love: I did not have my camera the night by the fire (ahhhhchoo, sniff-sniff) ... so thanks to all of you for posting those .... Does anyone have any pictures from the first night in Mar & Cubby's room???

Brian and June,
Sharon and I really enjoyed meeting and being able to spend some time with you both and all the other folks. You all are a great group that know how to have fun and enjoy life. We look forward to getting together with everyone in the future.
Jim

I think everyone was too busy indulging in the spirits--if you know what I mean.:lol::lol:

.... Does anyone have any pictures from the first night in Mar & Cubby's room???

A BIG THANK YOU to everyone that welcomed us in Colorado Springs. Your hospitality and generousity made this a special trip for us. From the day we arrived ( both in Billings and Colorado Springs) to the day we left you made us feel comfortable, and not once felt out of place. Being the "new kid on the block" one wonders how you wil fit in, but now we feel we are part of the XLR Family. You all are wonderful people, and we look forward to meeting you again.

Again thank you. Now get out there and enjoy the summer. :rocker:

YES I know, I'll get Thirsty on here.

Brian and June-
It was certainly a pleasure meeting you as well. I'm very glad you enjoyed your time with us in Billings as well as your time in Colorado Springs... I just wish it would have worked out so we could have driven with you going down.

I am going to develop pictures again this year ... I love my photo books to look through and pass around when we have friends and family over. It's pretty hard to pick 50 or so pictures when there is so many memories attached to each one. :love: I did not have my camera the night by the fire (ahhhhchoo, sniff-sniff) ... so thanks to all of you for posting those .... Does anyone have any pictures from the first night in Mar & Cubby's room???

Like these?

IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

I don't have one with you & Ray... :confused:

A BIG THANK YOU to everyone that welcomed us in Colorado Springs. Your hospitality and generousity made this a special trip for us. From the day we arrived ( both in Billings and Colorado Springs) to the day we left you made us feel comfortable, and not once felt out of place. Being the "new kid on the block" one wonders how you wil fit in, but now we feel we are part of the XLR Family. You all are wonderful people, and we look forward to meeting you again.

Again thank you. Now get out there and enjoy the summer. :rocker:

YES I know, I'll get Thirsty on here.

Brian and June,
Welcome to the XLR family. I'm glad that you guys got to make it. I hope you two will make more trips with us. You guys are really great people and good friends.
:wave:

time flies

It's hard to believe that a month ago we were on our way home from CO. What a great trip.:rocker:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom