Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Sports Center

Too bad for the Bulldogs, but you won't win games shooting under 20%. It still was a great year for them!!

It was a hard game to watch!!

Madmac
How about those Hawks?
Sorry Cubby, Chicago Dave and Devin.

I am a football fan! :D

Salary Caps killed the Championship Team of last year. With the young guys; Toews & Kane; still in place, Chicago is in a minor rebuilding. They have had the Canucks number the last two seasons and I think it has finally caught up with them.

They are down, but not out yet. Not the same team as last season, but there were some comebacks. Maybe they can do it again???

Sorry Cubby the Hawks are missing the " Buff" and about 6 other players from last year and I don't see them going past the first round.

They'reee Baaacck!!!

It would be great to see them win this series and knock the Canucks out for the third straight year. I don't know how far they can go, but it would be nice to see them defending their Championship!!

Hawks are making a series out it now.

BLACKHAWKS WIN IN OVERTIME, Force Game 7!!!

GO BLACKHAWKS!!!

Madmac I figured you would have been on here first thing this morning asking Cubby and Chicago Dave What happen to the Blackhawks? :wave:

Madmac I figured you would have been on here first thing this morning asking Cubby and Chicago Dave What happen to the Blackhawks? :wave:

Supa and I...

sharing-popcorn.gif

They probably wouldn't have made it past San Jose, even if they had won. It would have been great to see them do it though, as it would have been three straight years to knock the Canucks out. They would have all had to gone to therapy:laugh::laugh:

Wouldn't have worn a Canucks jersey---too ugly!!:laugh::laugh:

We still have our Bulls in the NBA Finals, so I'm not totally depressed, except for all the rain!!

Good Luck to Vancouver and Detroit!!

They came close, but close only counts in horseshoes, hand gernades, and atomic bombs. Crawford stood on his head, and sometimes great tending will take a team all the way, just not this time.

Supa keep a close eye on Cubby for the next day or two, and hid all the rope on him. :lol:

1967 the Olympics were held in Montreal and the next year Montreal Canadians win the cup. 1988 the Olympics were held in Calgary and the following year Calgary Flames win the cup 2010 the Olympics were in Vancouver. Could be spooky if Canucks go all the way this year.

Now THAT would be very interesting, huh? ooooo, freaky. :chuckle

Good luck, Canucks!

I'm just glad about the Bulls still being in the Finals! The Bulls are going to make sure we aren't all dissapointed with how the Chicago sports ended up this year. GO BULLS!

Monday; Bulls' coach, Tom Thibodeau, named COACH OF THE YEAR!
Tuesday; Bulls' Derrick Rose name MVP!

GO BULLS!!

Monday; Bulls' coach, Tom Thibodeau, named COACH OF THE YEAR!
Tuesday; Bulls' Derrick Rose name MVP!

GO BULLS!!

I was happy to see Derrick Rose get MVP. I liked that he thanked his mom.

I was happy to see Derrick Rose get MVP. I liked that he thanked his mom.

I agree, Supa. Its so nice to see someone like Derrick Rose, so down to earth and humble. He just seems like such a nice kid - what a great role-model for our youngsters. :cool:

And tonight? Scoring 44 points in the steamrolling of Atlanta Hawks? Showed his ankle really is better! :)

Way to go BULLS! BIG win over Miami Heat... I'm thinking Miami may have celebrated just a tad too much after their "semi-conference" series win. NOW they know why Chicago Bulls had the best record this season!

GO BULLS!

Bulls Extinguish the Heat!!

What a great game!! The entire team stepped up to Thourougly thrash the Heat!! Bring on Game 2!! Could we be looking at a sweep????

Go BULLS!!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back