Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Sports Center

What a great game!! The entire team stepped up to Thourougly thrash the Heat!! Bring on Game 2!! Could we be looking at a sweep????

Go BULLS!!!

I was saying that during the 1st round, the fact that we didn't sweep Indiana was because we were saving our sweep until later on! GO BULLS! I see another Finals Championship coming on! Repeat the Three-peat!

Unbelievable 8th Inning

What just happened in the 8th inning between the Chicago Cubs & the Boston Red Sox? Their uniforms weren't the only ugly thing on the field! :lol:
The Cubs scored 8 runs on the Red Sox!!

What just happened in the 8th inning between the Chicago Cubs & the Boston Red Sox? Their uniforms weren't the only ugly thing on the field! :lol:
The Cubs scored 8 runs on the Red Sox!!

Yeah! Go Cubs!

Madmac,
I've been watching the Canucks, after they took out my Hawks, and they have been playing some good hockey. Didn't realize it's been 18 years until I saw the graphic during the game the other night. Hopefully they can pull it off!!

It has been 18 years since a Canadian team has won the Cup. It is much more than hockey and the playoffs now. It is a recover mission.

Go Canucks

Madmac,

What's up with your Canucks?? Are they trying to keep the Cup in the U.S.? They have been getting spanked in the losses to Boston and barely squeak by on their wins. It will be a good Game 7 to watch, that's for sure!!

It has been 18 years since a Canadian team has won the Cup. It is much more than hockey and the playoffs now. It is a recover mission.

Go Canucks

nba

i dont know anything about hockey, but I sure am proud of the Heat:blinzel:

??? For the 'Dream Team' losing the Championship ???

i dont know anything about hockey, but I sure am proud of the Heat:blinzel:

dream team

YES YES I dreamed of them loosing in any fashion, to any team. !!!

Hope my daughter doesn't read this, she lives in Miami:)

And their fans sure are sore losers, trashing the town after the loss. :(:(

They did the same thing in '94 when they lost to the Rangers. :dunno::dunno:

Congratulations Boston, a well deserved win!!

Hey Madmac...
What Happened??? Guess the US has the Stanley Cup for a while...

Football

It's back!! :rocker:

Go Packers!

It's back!! :rocker:

Go Packers!

A very well played game ... but what happened to the DEFENSE ... for both teams. Pretty high scoring game... both QB's threw for 300+ yards - and no picks. Wow.

SO glad football is back. :rocker:

I am SO glad that football is back. But I hope basketball comes back (but if it isn't, I wouldn't know, I don't keep up on the whole lockout status thing...) But I think a lot of teams played well last weekend.

Oh, and in case any of you sports fans didn't notice- it was a SCONNIE WEEKEND for sure! Badgers, Packers and Brewers ALL WON BIGTIME!

~Cathy

Lots and lots...... of people crying in their beer here in Huskerland!! I think you got a great QB up there! I never have like our QB!! Only two more years of him.

Big game going on right now....Ohio State vs. Michigan.

Go Blue!!

Big 10 Champions

It wasn't a pretty finish, but we lost ugly to MI State earlier this year, so we'll take it! Badgers going back to the Rose Bowl. Gonna be another tough game. Go Bucky!

Army-Navy game

The Army-Navy game is this weekend, a great American football tradition. :patriot:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom