Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Sports Center

Great game going on right now...Army-Navy game. It's tied, 21-21.

Go Army!!!

Big Game

Go Packers!!!

Only one week away from the Super Bowl here in Indy! There has been a huge amount of work put into this event...I hope the weather cooperates. :)

Only one week away from the Super Bowl here in Indy! There has been a huge amount of work put into this event...I hope the weather cooperates. :)

I think the weather will. Too bad Indy isn't playing. Don't even know if Peyton will be back with the Colts next season. :ugh:

I'm hoping Giants win. :D

There have been HUGE crowds in downtown Indy all week long. It appears that everyone is enjoying themselves & the weather has been very good for this time of year.:cool:

Have you seen Peyton Manning's Papa Johns commercial? Love it.

Super Bowl should be a three day weekend. How many people are going to work on Monday?

It's here!!!!!! The Super Bowl has begun!

LET'S GO BLACKHAWKS!! Let's bring that Stanley Cup home to Chicago tonight! :cool:

I get to see Stanley Cup

Right on Blackhawks!!
Now I get to see the Cup only about 2 minutes from me. Jonathon Toews is from here and I am sure he will have it at the Community Club named after him. And that's only a couple minutes from us. Whooppee!!

Colts vs. KC Chiefs

OMG! Did anyone just see the Colts beat KC, 45 to 44?? Colts were down by 28 points going into the second half. AWESOME GAME!!
Go Colts!!!

OMG! Did anyone just see the Colts beat KC, 45 to 44?? Colts were down by 28 points going into the second half. AWESOME GAME!!
Go Colts!!!

Yawn…….
Ya I noticed the unremarkable "come back" for the upcoming inevitable pre-superbowl loss.
Bengals play tomorrow, so watch how it is done.

Love 2 U always!

Steve

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry