Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The Weather Channel

More rain today... nasty storms again last night. I hope to be able to mow the yard, if it ever stops raining.:cool:

We have been getting the same here. How about these temps? Today a high of 47. :ugh:

We have been getting the same here. How about these temps? Today a high of 47. :ugh:

I sure hope the rain has subsided now ... but I am hearing this weekend (mostly sunny) is supposed to get temps up to mid to upper 80's. Just crazy!

:willy_nilly:

I sure hope the rain has subsided now ... but I am hearing this weekend (mostly sunny) is supposed to get temps up to mid to upper 80's. Just crazy!

:willy_nilly:

I agree. I do hope the temps do get to the 80's this weekend. Just feels like we haven't had a good spring this year. Between all the rain and these low temps. I haven't planted any flowers or even put any outside from the house because of the temps going crazy.

We've had a heat wave this week with temperatures in the 90s. Already the humidity will nearly knock you down when you walk outside. Wishing I hadn't made reservations for the beach this weekend.....

We've had a heat wave this week with temperatures in the 90s. Already the humidity will nearly knock you down when you walk outside. Wishing I hadn't made reservations for the beach this weekend.....

I wish I could make reservations for the beach right now. Tonight temps in the 30s.

Sun is out but the temps are still cold.

Sun is out but the temps are still cold.

Hang in there, Supa ... its just a matter of time before the sun's "warming effects" kick in. Hopefully in the next day or so.

Have a great holiday weekend! :wave:

Hang in there, Supa ... its just a matter of time before the sun's "warming effects" kick in. Hopefully in the next day or so.

Have a great holiday weekend! :wave:

I am hoping so. I know we are suppose to have a high of 90 on Monday and to be honest with you I am looking forward to it. We go from really cold temps to really hot humid weather. This has certainly been a screwed up spring.

You have a great holiday weekend also. :D

We had a bad thunderstorm pass through last night about 2200 hours. Took the power out. Still out. Fortunately, we have a whole-house generator that comes on automatically. 3 others that live up on our little mountain have generators as well.

Probably sucks to be the other 14 that don't.

More rain and thunderstorms with strong winds again this afternoon.

Crimson Pearl is safely tucked in her garage.

Cloudy day here in Illinois. :squint:

What are you doing in Spokane???

It's blue & breezy here ... perfect Memorial Day weather .... for the famous (?) Santee Street Fair and the most glorious sight at Fort Rosecrans Cemetary .... 70,000 graves with an American flag at the headstone :patriot: ..... with the blue Pacific Ocean as the backdrop .... ahhhh, freedom at it's best!

What are you doing in Spokane???

It's blue & breezy here ... perfect Memorial Day weather .... for the famous (?) Santee Street Fair and the most glorious sight at Fort Rosecrans Cemetary .... 70,000 graves with an American flag at the headstone :patriot: ..... with the blue Pacific Ocean as the backdrop .... ahhhh, freedom at it's best!

We came over for a reunion of college friends... Montana State University @ Bozeman. I belonged to a non-denominational singing group in college called New Genesis. We had a surprise birthday reunion for the director who turned 80 a couple weeks ago. Heading back to Billings tomorrow, Sunday, after lunch. Stopping in Coure d' Laine to visit friends on the way back... have to be in Billings by 11am Monday for Cindy's nephew's high school graduation. Making sure I abide by the speed limit... saw about 10 HP's on the way over. Seems they are always out in force Memorial Day Weekend.

Twenty degrees hotter than normal, smoke filled skies, alerts for old people to stay inside. The fires in Colorado were caused by lightening strikes, some of the fires in Arizona caused by man. This is not June weather as I remember it. In the meantime, I stay inside and continue to pack boxes, the rooms are starting to look a little strange to me and I wonder why I have collected so much in the past sixty years. PACK RAT, for sure and I admit it.

WINTER STORM WARNINGS ON PIKES PEAK, raining really hard at my house and toronado warnings and watch for several counties in Colorado. The rain is a very welcome change in the weather for us, we have been praying for rain to help with all the fires in the state.

Heavy rain storms today. We have gotten over 6" of rain in just three hours. Many of the local streets and roads are closed due to the high water. More rain on the way.:(:(

Heavy rain storms today. We have gotten over 6" of rain in just three hours. Many of the local streets and roads are closed due to the high water. More rain on the way.:(:(

Same here. :ugh:

FINALLY in the 80's here this week!!! First time this year; hope it DOESN"T end soon...

The 80's would be a cold wave to us here in Fort Worth. I think we hit it one time last week as an overnight low.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom