Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The Weather Channel

I am happy to report we have sunshine. :D I hope we are done with the crappy weather.

I am happy to report we have sunshine. :D I hope we are done with the crappy weather.

You and me BOTH! Looking forward to some "Carolina weather" this weekend! I HAVE to get some yardwork done! :cool:

You and me BOTH! Looking forward to some "Carolina weather" this weekend! I HAVE to get some yardwork done! :cool:

As do I... wonder when I'm going to get it done??? Winter weather watch for tonight... SOOOO SICK OF IT. :mad::mad::mad: Supposed to be Spring!!!!

Finally had nice weather this weekend and today isn't bad either. I hope it just keeps getting better from here. :D

I can't believe it's still cold in places!!! If I could share this warm weather with you, I would! It's 80 with no humidity today!

I can't believe it's still cold in places!!! If I could share this warm weather with you, I would! It's 80 with no humidity today!

I would gladly take it. It is 50 here today but the sun is out. Saturday the high was 70. I would settle for 70 right now.

Boy... is it nice where I am at!!!! In Gilbert, AZ. Supposed to be in the 90's all week here. Hopefully when we get back to Billings, it will be at least in the 70's...

Boy... is it nice where I am at!!!! In Gilbert, AZ. Supposed to be in the 90's all week here. Hopefully when we get back to Billings, it will be at least in the 70's...

Wish I was in Gilbert, AZ. It is cold in Colo Spgs, has snowed since I arrived Friday. Where in Gilbert are you?

Greetings from Puerta Vallarta.... 84 perfect degrees....
Not a fan of crusing at this point .... Road trips are the best ...;)

It was beautiful today...sunshine & about 60 degrees!

Between Higley and Power on East Douglas. How far away is that from where you live?

Not far at all, I am between Higley and Val Vista South of Warner. Get on Warner and head West, cross Higley and turn South at first Street, follow that to E. Nunneley Rd. Turn right on E. Nunneley Rd. to the third house on the right. I think it is the third, it may be the 4th. Look for 2841, it has double front Security Screen Doors with an Oriental Design.

Finally a top down day - 65 and not a cloud in the sky! Yippee!

Spoke too soon, gonna rain again tomorrow.

Not far at all, I am between Higley and Val Vista South of Warner. Get on Warner and head West, cross Higley and turn South at first Street, follow that to E. Nunneley Rd. Turn right on E. Nunneley Rd. to the third house on the right. I think it is the third, it may be the 4th. Look for 2841, it has double front Security Screen Doors with an Oriental Design.

If we get a chance, we'll drive by and take a look...

The weather has been gorgeous here the last few days. Hope it sticks around for awhile. :D

The weather will be 80 and the sun is shining! We're going to take the XLR to the winery for an outside beach music concert. Life is good!

As much as I hate to admit it, I wasn't able to get Crimson Pearl properly cleaned up from her Asheville trip until last weekend! :(

But last weekend was very nice and I was able to hand-wash her and get her all "dolled-up" again.

Predicted to be in the mid-70's today here, and perhaps 80 tomorrow, with a slight chance of rain late tomorrow.

We are finally getting some badly needed rain, however, with it came cold weather again.

Just got home from my ctscan, rain has turned to sleet, lots of new snow on the mountains, temp is 39. Wish I was back in AZ.

On the way back from Phoenix, we woke up in Pocatello on Monday morning to snow. Had rain all the way to Billings from there.
Rained here in Billings for the last 2 days... 3.5 inches worth. One place about 90 miles east of here had 1/2 inch of rain in 10 minutes!!! Now that's what I call a downpour!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom