Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Anniversary

05 GRAND DADDY

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Light Platinium Silver XLR
Wendy & I had our 34th Anniversary today! At 2:00pm in 1980 on February 23rd we said I do to each other and started a life together! Where did them 34 years go? After 2 wonderful daughters 2 grand daughters & 3 grand boys I'd say we have had a blessed life so far! I love her more now then ever, we would be at a lost without each other, you grow closer each year together!
Already planning our 35th next year!
So she got her favorite flowers "Daffodils"

ajy9etuh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

CONGRATULATIONS on your 34 years of wedded bliss!!! I agree 100% with your comment, "I love her more now then ever, we would be at a lost without each other, you grow closer each year together!" I feel the same way about my wife, Cindy. I would be lost without her. We are going on 19 years ourselves... on June 24 of this year.

Congratulations on 34 years! :knuddel:

Hope you have many more. :love:

Congrats on 34 yrs. hope you have another 34 wonderful yrs

Happy 34th I bet the 35th will come even faster
All the best
For me it will be 28th this year, they seam to go faster each year
:wave:

Thanks all for the wishes and may the best is yet to come for all of us, they can call us ***** whipped after all these years but truth is if this ***** whipped than I like this way!

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Congratulations! Amazing how great some marriages are. We're only at 23 years this year, but still going strong.
Bruce

XLVII

Well, Bruce, as a couple w/ over twice the span of wedding bliss that you've achieved so far, let me say that it truly does get better over the years. Maybe it's because the years pass a lot faster, I don't know. :dunno: Maybe it's because we learn how to "fight fair", :blinzel:

We'll be celebrating our 47th anniversary this June 24th, the same day as Rod and Cindy. :wave:

I'm so encouraged to see couples who know how to make it last, like it's supposed to. Congratulations to all of ya.

Tim & Barbi ("BusaGal")

Congratulations! Amazing how great some marriages are. We're only at 23 years this year, but still going strong.
Bruce

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back