Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

San Antonio, Texas "Blue Bunny" Rally May 20--May 23, 2009

He can have that web site. I haven't been on there. I just went on there to let people know about the RIVerwalk. I noticed that they had taken down the Professors post, I thought I just didn't know how to navigate the new forum. Now I'm thinking they did take everything down on it. I didn't even get a reason for the banning.

I don't believe that the other forum holds any rights to the name Rendezvous. Jean and I named and set up Rendezvous I, II and III. I don't believe that it is copyrighted. If anyone lays claim to the name XLR Rendezvous, I believe that we do.:pat:
You need to go to your court house and register the name and that will protect it from being used by anyone else and that holds for all fifty states if you register in NM.

O boy this has really opened up a can of worms.
Jim, you exactly right you chose Rendezvous as our first meeting and then BG RII and BG RIII. As I said, we will name what ever we want to name it and I love
RIVerwalk, which incorporates Rendezvous and the Riverwalk in San antonio, Texas.
Boy I'm steaming.
I don't believe that the other forum holds any rights to the name Rendezvous. Jean and I named and set up Rendezvous I, II and III. I don't believe that it is copyrighted. If anyone lays claim to the name XLR Rendezvous, I believe that we do.:pat:

Will do...
BTW... where is Deals Gap in NC???

If you come to the Ashville Event--I'll show you Deal's Gap. We are palnning on going down on the Harley. Route 129 start in arond Maryvile, TN and continues south into NC. all through the Smokey Mountains. There is an eleven mile stretch with 318 curves before you end up at Deal's Gap. This stretch of road is known as 'The Tail of The Dragon' (I think you are still in TN at that point, but the road is still twisty going into NC) We go down to that area, as my folks lived there for awhile--truely beautiful country!!!! If you check my album an the site there is a picture of me riding 'The Dragon'.

I'm with Jim, if anyone has a claim on the Rendezvous we do! :D

I really had planned on being on here more, but I have a new embroidery machine to learn and a new laptop to learn as well, and I have an order to get out no later then Thursday, but I think I have learned enough on the embroidery machine to get the jobs done. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

BTY cubby love your license plate!!!!!!!!!!! :patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::D:D:D:D:D:DI do have to laugh at the last patriot!!!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ruthie's right

I'm with Ruthie on this one............let's just stay away from that damn site. All it does is wind everyone up. We don't need anyone over there that hasn't already come to this site.
I'm with Jim, if anyone has a claim on the Rendezvous we do! :D

I really had planned on being on here more, but I have a new embroidery machine to learn and a new laptop to learn as well, and I have an order to get out no later then Thursday, but I think I have learned enough on the embroidery machine to get the jobs done. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

Super Freak is a "biker chick"...she'll kick their a**!! :lol::lol:

I've been banned from the other site too

It's official, I've been banned too!
No reason was specified...the ban will never be lifted...like I really care.
They can kiss my Midwestern a**!!
Proud to be a member of the "Banned Group"

Kathy :wave:

OMG...they banned Cadillac Tech, also!

Maybe he should just ban the whole United States. :chuckle

How sad that is the way that site has chosen to do business. Well, there's still a few who choose to stay there .... for what reason I can't imagine :squint:

They BANNED Bruce? Big mistake. Big, big mistake. :crazy::crazy:

And you, Kathy? Whatever for? Mmmm, burning bridges ....

I guess the admin over there is trying to cut all communication btw this forum and that one. You're all probably right - this forum is probably being read on a regular basis .... how else would they know that we are trying to reach other XLR owners to attend the Rendezvous .... there I've said it Rendezvous, Rendezvous, Rendezvous!! :laugh::laugh:

ADD ME TO THE LIST!!

Must be guilt by association. I just tried to logon and got the same message--YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED. NO REASON SPECIFIED. I wonder if they are deducting for their number of members when they ban us; at this rate their emeber ship will be about 3 or 4:laugh::laugh::laugh:

It's official, I've been banned too!
No reason was specified...the ban will never be lifted...like I really care.
They can kiss my Midwestern a**!!
Proud to be a member of the "Banned Group"

Kathy :wave:

OMG...they banned Cadillac Tech, also!

Sorry Kathy. But they can kiss our Midwest A**!!!:DI can not believe they banned Bruce. He has been a very busy busy boy today. Has anyone else been banned today.:laugh::laugh:I was afraid Kathy was going to be banned after I got banned. Oh Well.

Maybe he should just ban the whole United States. :chuckle

How sad that is the way that site has chosen to do business. Well, there's still a few who choose to stay there .... for what reason I can't imagine :squint:

They BANNED Bruce? Big mistake. Big, big mistake. :crazy::crazy:

And you, Kathy? Whatever for? Mmmm, burning bridges ....

I guess the admin over there is trying to cut all communication btw this forum and that one. You're all probably right - this forum is probably being read on a regular basis .... how else would they know that we are trying to reach other XLR owners to attend the Rendezvous .... there I've said it Rendezvous, Rendezvous, Rendezvous!! :laugh::laugh:
Have to agree with you Madam. I do believe we are being read on a regular basis. I hope they enjoy the read. Glad I got banned more fun here love Rob. He doesn't censor us. :D RIV RIV RIV.

Ridiculous. :blowup: Are you kidding me? Well, what an elite 3 or 4 over there. Birds of a feather ... and all of that. :wave:

It's okay you guys .... I have been banned for months .... and guess what? It has been absolutley painless .... But obviously, banning a few hasn't quite been satisfying enough ... soon they will run out of members. Then what? Maybe he will ban himself :rocker:

I have the list from R3 .... we can still reach those to let them know about R4 ..... oh, unless the whole email internet has been banned.... :laugh:

(Cubby, you should have known when you married Super Freak that she would get you banned from one thing or another :chuckle)
(Marion ..... there must be plenty of time for him to read ..... not much goin' on over there I hear!)

Ridiculous. :blowup: Are you kidding me? Well, what an elite 3 or 4 over there. Birds of a feather ... and all of that. :wave:

It's okay you guys .... I have been banned for months .... and guess what? It has been absolutley painless .... But obviously, banning a few hasn't quite been satisfying enough ... soon they will run out of members. Then what? Maybe he will ban himself :rocker:

I have the list from R3 .... we can still reach those to let them know about R4 ..... oh, unless the whole email internet has been banned.... :laugh:

(Cubby, you should have known when you married Super Freak that she would get you banned from one thing or another :chuckle)
(Marion ..... there must be plenty of time for him to read ..... not much goin' on over there I hear!)
Let me know if you need help emailing the people from R3 for R4. As far as I know my email account is working for now until he figures out away to ban me from that. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

They had one posting today but it wouldn't come up. It was regarding 2009 Rendevous, written by no less than his honor himself. I guess he is posting just to make it look like there is action over there. How pathetic he has become. That site is still claiming over 5000 members, I wonder where they are as they certainly are not partaking. We have a great bunch here and there is no way he can interfer with our group. I think it is time to send 13 BLACK ROSES to him.:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just went and logged in, over there just for the heck of it, and I have NOT been banned, YET!!!!!!!!! :jaw::dunno::laugh: I'm not sure what to think of that!!! Anybody got someone to tell about RIV and/or this forum, before I get banned too???????????? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

OK, I just went and tried to look at the 2009 Rendezvous posted today and this is what I got!!!!!!! I'm guessing that I've been banned as well as everyone else, and hey, I don't feel bad about it at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Cadillac XLR Forum: XLR and XLR-V Forums
vBulletin Message
Welcome, jeanszoo.
You last visited: 11-02-2008 at 09:49 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 3.
Upgrade My Membership
Home Forum Active Topics Gallery User CP New Posts Search Quick Links Log Out

Please Visit our Site Sponsors

vBulletin Message
jeanszoo, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home"

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

OK, I just went and tried to look at the 2009 Rendezvous posted today and this is what I got!!!!!!! I'm guessing that I've been banned as well as everyone else, and hey, I don't feel bad about it at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Cadillac XLR Forum: XLR and XLR-V Forums
vBulletin Message
Welcome, jeanszoo.
You last visited: 11-02-2008 at 09:49 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 3.
Upgrade My Membership
Home Forum Active Topics Gallery User CP New Posts Search Quick Links Log Out

Please Visit our Site Sponsors

vBulletin Message
jeanszoo, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home"

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Jean I'm sure you won't be able to post either. You are probably banned by association. Seemed to be the theme of the day yesterday. :laugh::laugh::laugh::lol::lol:RIV RIV RIV

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom