Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

San Antonio, Texas "Blue Bunny" Rally May 20--May 23, 2009

RIV ATTENDEE LIST - PLEASE UPDATE

Okay .... here is the list that I have -

If you ARE NOT going for sure, please PM me and I will change the list .... If you are going we'll just leave it as is ... if you are still waiting to make your final decision, please PM me .... there needs to be some sort of tally for the events.

I have not heard a word from the Florida contingent ..... Anyone????

Also, there has been interest from MTROCKET (?) .... WHIT (?) ...... GALEN (?) ...... and the ever mysterious MSWAIM ...... hope ALL OF YOU can make it ....

But most importantly .... those that have not signed up yet .... C'mon! You'll have a great time!!!

:party:party:party

Those names that are in bold are commited attendees.....

1. Henry & Pat Bauley - Professor and his wife --- Lynn Haven, FL
2. Ruth Ann & Ray Yurgelon - Lola's Mom and Detail Guy --- Santee, CA
3. Bobby Blackman & Jaimie - Standby & daughter, Jaimie --- Aliso Viejo, CA
4. Rich Nagle - Homegameroom --- N. Royalton, OH
5. JP & Joanne Lalonde - SilverX and his wife --- Las Vegas, NV
6. Kevin & Marion Grady - Cubby558 & The Little Woman --- Bourbonnis, IL
7. Bruce & Kathy Ashpaugh - Cadillac Tech & Photo Girl --- Cicero, IN
8. Robert Barnes - First Robin - Colorado
9. Kent Ailes -JetboyPhx --- Phoenix, AZ
10. Floyd & Maryann Bingel - XLRLover & Southern V --- Spring Hill, FL
11. Marc & Kris Toffolo - Toffolo1 and Missy Bling - IN
12. Bruce and Tracy Papp - b-Pappy and wife --- CA
13. Stephen Pennington - Windrestrictor --- TX
14. Jim & Adelle - Rufcar & wife - PA
15. Cathy & Dave - Quinn & husband
16. Pam Bakowsi & Husband - Dallasdoll - TX
17. Bob & Gayle Walker - bobw & wife --- Gastonia, NC
18. Bill & Maryjo Manes - Ocool & wife --- Orlando, FL
19. Dave and Ann Ferruci --- Palm Coast, FL
20. George & Jenny Ray --- Moultrie , GA
21. Maurice & Linda Tipton - Tip & wife --- Roanoke Rapids, NC
22. Chad & Rogene Lowery --- Popbigguy & wife --- Lincoln, NE
23. Fred & Ingrid Ledferd --- Speedway & wife ---Tucson, AZ
24. Jim & Fran Hill -- Crown Point,IN
25. George - IndyXLRVGuy - Indiana
26. Jim & Jean Stokes - Jamsto & One Blue Bunny - Correles, NM (2 cars!)
27. Dale & Mary - xlr05 - Waterloo, IA
28. Rod & wife - mtrocket - Billings, MT

Well done Madam. :wave::cool::worship:

If you ARE NOT going for sure, please PM me and I will change the list .... If you are going we'll just leave it as is ... if you are still waiting to make your final decision, please PM me .... there needs to be some sort of tally for the events.

Also, there has been interest from MTROCKET (?) .... WHIT (?) ...... GALEN (?) ...... and the ever mysterious MSWAIM ...... hope ALL OF YOU can make it ....

But most importantly .... those that have not signed up yet .... C'mon! You'll have a great time!!!

We would love to attend, but it seems most of the events fall during my wife's payroll at her work, 18th-28th, so it would be a no on our end for San Antonio:(:(. Hopefully there will be an event at the beginning of a month that we could possibly make??

So sorry to hear this Rod ..... you have such a great sense of humor .... you guys would have REALLY enjoyed yourselves ....
Well ..... do you believe in miracles??? Maybe you could figure out a way to perform one! You still have 96 days! :blinzel:

We would love to attend, but it seems most of the events fall during my wife's payroll at her work, 18th-28th, so it would be a no on our end for San Antonio:(:(. Hopefully there will be an event at the beginning of a month that we could possibly make??
I was hoping we would get to meet you and your wife. :ugh:

Will the Mswaim Boutique be open for business in SA? :dunno::chuckle

So sorry to hear this Rod ..... you have such a great sense of humor .... you guys would have REALLY enjoyed yourselves ....
Well ..... do you believe in miracles??? Maybe you could figure out a way to perform one! You still have 96 days! :blinzel:

Little Woman said:
I was hoping we would get to meet you and your wife. :ugh:

I know, I was hoping to meet everyone also... My wife is Human Resources Administrator at Rocky Mountain College, a small Liberal Arts College here in Billings, so it's a MUST that she's at work during payroll. Well.... I'm sure there will be another opportunity.

I know, I was hoping to meet everyone also... My wife is Human Resources Administrator at Rocky Mountain College, a small Liberal Arts College here in Billings, so it's a MUST that she's at work during payroll. Well.... I'm sure there will be another opportunity.

mtrocket, I'm so sorry that you and your wife won't be able to make it. :( I'm really looking forward to seeing all the people we met at RII & RIII and to meeting new people. So far, if I've counted right, but I probably didn't, we have 48 people and 49 cars????????????????

mtrocket, I'm so sorry that you and your wife won't be able to make it. :( I'm really looking forward to seeing all the people we met at RII & RIII and to meeting new people. So far, if I've counted right, but I probably didn't, we have 48 people and 49 cars????????????????

Hey Blue Bunny, what have you been sipping? :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle I hope we get more than that but so far I think about 26 or 27 cars. Plan to get my shirt order in yet this week or the first of next. First Robin

Hey Blue Bunny, what have you been sipping? :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle I hope we get more than that but so far I think about 26 or 27 cars. Plan to get my shirt order in yet this week or the first of next. First Robin

You are both wrong--if you read Ruth Ann's post only the bold names have committed. That makes 30 people and 18 cars.

Hey everyone, I lost you guys. :wave:
After RIII and winter storage I only checked the old site occasionally and started noticing a reduction in members and messages. The other day I went to check to status of the San Antonio Rendezvous, it was gone. I was wondering if everyone just depressed due to XLR production cancellation or what. :confused: I did a search on "Blue Bunny San Antonio Rendezvous" and came across this forum.

Anyway, we are debating if we can make it to SA over Memorial weekend. I have made reservations at Hampton Inn for 20-24May. We would be traveling from Iowa on I-35 most of the way to San Antonio.

Dale & Mary

Yes! Hurrah! Another car for the Midwest Marauders! Welcome and so glad you found us ... we have been trying to keep the group together! :wave::wave::wave:

I will add your name to the list .... stay tuned .... the midwest gang will start making their plans shortly!

Dale & Mary, you would make a great detective. I guess you aren't aware of why about a hundred of us moved over to this new site.
I and a couple of other members got into it with the moderator from Fl. (God) from the other site and he threw me and a few others off. Somehow the word got out and most members moved over with we very bad people. A couple with noses held high decided to make their stand at the old site and started their own Rendezvous but that got crushed at BG when production stopped, so those people are out in the cold and we are going to drink the Rio Grande dry at the RIVerwalk.
Hampton Inn was a good choice, they are a much cheaper and gives us more money to spend at the functions and the RIVerwallk. Check that list and you might find someone to hook up with.
I notice that we west coasters will have 9 to 10 cars and maybe more by May. Boy that would be a site to see about 20 cars on I-10 crossing into Texas.
Give them gentleman highway patrol officers something to see, and they are gentleman. I just may have to run it up when we get to Texas so I can get to talk with one of those fine Texas officers.:pat:
Hey everyone, I lost you guys. :wave:
After RIII and winter storage I only checked the old site occasionally and started noticing a reduction in members and messages. The other day I went to check to status of the San Antonio Rendezvous, it was gone. I was wondering if everyone just depressed due to XLR production cancellation or what. :confused: I did a search on "Blue Bunny San Antonio Rendezvous" and came across this forum.

Anyway, we are debating if we can make it to SA over Memorial weekend. I have made reservations at Hampton Inn for 20-24May. We would be traveling from Iowa on I-35 most of the way to San Antonio.

Dale & Mary

Hey... was talking to my wife last night about San Antonio and she said that maybe her new boss would be trained and ready to do the payroll by May. So, looks like there may still be a chance; we'll just have to wait and see!!! The only problem is that we won't know until real close to RIVerwalk... hope accomodations will still be available!!!
Rod

HOORAY!

Make your reservations now .... you can always cancel them without penalty (read the small print - lol) .....

Hah! Now get ready to :party!

Give your wife huge incentive ..... shopping on the RiverWalk! :lol:

I'm going to add your name to the list .... seeing it just might make it more real for you!!

(Hey! Maybe you can meet up with us on your way down and travel the last leg in the convoy! How cool would that be?!)

Our San Antonio trip is only 14 weeks away :party

Hey... was talking to my wife last night about San Antonio and she said that maybe her new boss would be trained and ready to do the payroll by May. So, looks like there may still be a chance; we'll just have to wait and see!!! The only problem is that we won't know until real close to RIVerwalk... hope accomodations will still be available!!!
Rod
Alright Mt. We finally get to meet you and your wife. She will love us. :blinzel::wave:

San Antonio Attendee List

Here is the updated list ....
I am getting emails to update ....
This is the best that I have as of today. I have not included the names of 2 couples that are still teetering on the edge! :squint: :)

Those names that are in bold are commited attendees.....

1. Henry & Pat Bauley - Professor and his wife --- Lynn Haven, FL
2. Ruth Ann & Ray Yurgelon - Lola's Mom and Detail Guy --- Santee, CA
3. Bobby Blackman & Jaimie - Standby & daughter, Jaimie --- Aliso Viejo, CA
4. Rich Nagle - Homegameroom --- N. Royalton, OH
5. JP & Joanne Lalonde - SilverX and his wife --- Las Vegas, NV
6. Kevin & Marion Grady - Cubby558 & The Little Woman --- Bourbonnis, IL
7. Bruce & Kathy Ashpaugh - Cadillac Tech & Photo Girl --- Cicero, IN
8. Robert Barnes - First Robin - Colorado
9. Kent Ailes -JetboyPhx --- Phoenix, AZ
10. Floyd & Maryann Bingel - XLRLover & Southern V --- Spring Hill, FL
11. Marc & Kris Toffolo - Toffolo1 and Missy Bling - IN
12. Bruce and Tracy Papp - b-Pappy and wife --- CA
13. Stephen Pennington - Windrestrictor --- TX
14. Jim & Adelle - Rufcar & wife - PA
15. Cathy & Dave - Quinn & husband
16. Pam Bakowsi & Husband - Dallasdoll - TX
17. Bob & Gayle Walker - bobw & wife --- Gastonia, NC
18. Bill & Maryjo Manes - Ocool & wife --- Orlando, FL
19. Dave and Ann Ferruci --- Palm Coast, FL
20. George & Jenny Ray --- Moultrie , GA
21. Maurice & Linda Tipton - Tip & wife --- Roanoke Rapids, NC
22. Chad & Rogene Lowery --- Popbigguy & wife --- Lincoln, NE
23. Fred & Ingrid Ledferd --- Speedway & wife ---Tucson, AZ
24. Jim & Fran Hill -- Crown Point,IN
25. George - IndyXLRVGuy - Indiana
26. Jim & Jean Stokes - Jamsto & One Blue Bunny - Corrales, NM (2 cars!)
27. Dale & Mary - xlr05 - Waterloo, IA
28. Rod & Cindy - mtrocket - Billings, MT
29. Mr & Mrs Ben Hoffman - XLR28 - Omaha, NE !! Maybe ....

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom