Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

15th year BG plant homecoming reunion Sept 26 - 28 2018

XLR owners, don't forget to register for the BGACC car show. It is a great event in the parking lot of the Corvette Assembly Plant and they put this on to raise funds for charity. Dave Chrisley said there is only one XLR registered so far. Go to the link Chad has in this thread on sign up for the car show, it's only $20 and goes to charity!!

I am registered Cubby. You are bringing your hot Vet too arent you?

15 Year Homecoming Car Show Registration We are now registered too!

We just register also. It is very simple to get registered, but you will need a printer for the registration form, although you can pay now online with PayPal
Click a link to register:Register for the show! - Bowling Green Assembly Corvette Club
While on the site go to Photo Gallery, then 2013 to see just a few pictures from the 10 Year Homecoming Event from 2013

We're registered, yippee!

We just register also. It is very simple to get registered, but you will need a printer for the registration form, although you can pay now online with PayPal
Click a link to register:Register for the show! - Bowling Green Assembly Corvette Club
While on the site go to Photo Gallery, then 2013 to see just a few pictures from the 10 Year Homecoming Event from 2013
Ahh, memories from the 15th. Our introduction to the forum members! Really looking forward to seeing our new brick as well!

Ahh, memories from the 15th. Our introduction to the forum members! Really looking forward to seeing our new brick as well!

I think you mean memories from the 10th because we didn’t do the 15th yet to have any memories yet....LOL

Sent from Grand Daddy iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you mean memories from the 10th because we didn’t do the 15th yet to have any memories yet....LOL

Hahaha, Mama always told me not to start drinking before noon!:drink:(Naturally this is Elise, Nils wouldn't dream of such a thing! Lol!!!

Show registration

We're signed up now for the Saturday show.

You've got it Cubby! :beerchug:

I am registered Cubby. You are bringing your hot Vet too arent you?

We're signed up now for the Saturday show.

Great to see everyone signing up! It will be awesome to see all our 'XLR friends' again and meet new ones as well. Still miss Scarlett-V, but the new Z06 is an incredible beast! And yes Sandy, we will be bringing it! Wishing for great mild weather and safe travels for everyone! See you all in September.

Another XLR-V to register for the car show

:wave: GM GEM is tentative to come up from Nashville for the car show Saturday.

car .jpg

Will register,
Celeste

NCM TRACK TIME
Anyone looking for NCM Track Time this is the opening they still have open! I was contacted by Matt Busby of NCM Track Operation. Here what he ask me share with the group! I emailed with Popbigguy (Chad) and he ask me to post it. So if you’re interested don’t wait, this is the only day the have left to book!

Hey Dan -

All availability would be the Tuesday 25th only - I just had a customer book for the following 2 days.

Touring - $50 for 4 laps behind a pace car.
C7 Touring - $200 for 4 laps behind a pace car in one of our C7 Z51s
Hot Laps - $125 for 2 flying laps in the passenger seat with a Pro Driver

Hope some folks take advantage of it!

Matt Busby
Track Operations
NCM Motorsports Park
RTBC "Outstanding Facility of the Year" 2014
O: 270-467-8802
C: 504-432-7729

I got myself signed up for the car show!! Come on everyone!! sign up!! We need to make a impact at the show!!

Chad

I got myself signed up for the car show!! Come on everyone!! sign up!! We need to make a impact at the show!!

Chad

Well I guess I am not signing up since I’m not bringing mine. But will be attending most of the events from Thursday onward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got 2 more XLR’s in for the car show here!

​I think we had somewhere between 25-30 XLR's there in 2013. There is a thread on this site with pictures as well.

How many XLRs attended the 10 year anniversary roughly in 2013?

How many XLRs attended the 10 year anniversary roughly in 2013?

If I remember correctly it was more than 30, I know the sign up list was 32 XLR’s & I think most on the list came.

Haven't been on the site in awhile but definitely plan on attending the show on Saturday. Also, if possible would love to make the get together Friday night for dinner, roundtable and meet as many of the group as I can. Thank you Chad and others for making this happen, very exciting!

Great to see everyone signing up! It will be awesome to see all our 'XLR friends' again and meet new ones as well. Still miss Scarlett-V, but the new Z06 is an incredible beast! And yes Sandy, we will be bringing it! Wishing for great mild weather and safe travels for everyone! See you all in September.
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone as well. Have registered both XLR's today (thanks for the reminder). I'm not sure if Devin is coming, though - so it might only be the XLR V ... but I wanted to get the $20 donation for the club, just in case Devin does decide to come down with the Base XLR.
So far - things are going well with me and it is looking pretty good, that I will be cleared to drive down to Bowling Green for this event. :thumbsup

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom