Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2011 Indiana Buick, Olds. Pontiac, Cadillac/LaSalle Show

This is the car show that we attended last year with Cubby. It would be great to see a group of XLRs there this year.
Photo Mom needs to host a party @ the bar her boss owns; after the show.:rocker:

I've got it on my calendar! It would be great to see a few XLR's there, huh?

I agree...it would be so fun to see several XLR's at the car show, and go to Bill's bar afterwards...Sounds like fun to me....

If Dad is going, and I am out of school by then (And I will be) then I would love to come along!

Scarlett-V is pre-registered for the Kokomo event!! Photo Mom better get busy planning the after event party!! ;);)

This event is getting close. Since my car won't be in the show (I hate being judged), would it be OK if I didn't get there until 2pm or so? Better late than not at all, right?

I sent in my registration ... just so Scarlett V isn't all by herself. It would be nice to see a BLUE one in the mix too... and a WHITE one? (Sschooly?)

I think Devin might be able to join me as well ... hope the weather is a nice day.

I won't be there. I have a graduation party that day.

I'll just be completing the Hot Rod Power Tour in Detroit. Sorry I may have to miss this one; depends on how tired I am when I get to Detroit.

The show is just a week away... I hope some of you guys can make it. You can register @ the show next Saturday. Hopefully the weather will be good.:cool:

The show is just a week away... I hope some of you guys can make it. You can register @ the show next Saturday. Hopefully the weather will be good.:cool:

Devin and I will be there next week - can't wait to see you guys again... been a while since Devin has seen ya'll. :rocker:

Car show pictures

IMG_4701.jpg

IMG_4696.jpg

IMG_4673.jpg

IMG_4672.jpg

IMG_4677.jpg

IMG_4678.jpg

IMG_4660.jpg

IMG_4669.jpg

IMG_4686.jpg

IMG_4695.jpg

IMG_4697.jpg

IMG_4707.jpg

Great pics Bruce & Kathy.

The pictures are beautiful....the cars were really awesome...had a good time, lots of laughs, some good food afterwards, and believe it or not, walked around McGonigal's looking at more cars....are we addicted?
Fun time...

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back