Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Artomobilia 2012 Carmel, IN- August 25

This is not your typical car show. All the cars entered have been invited to attend this show. They also set this up in the historical district of the town and stage everyone at the High School before sending them to their designated area. Sorry you can't make it as an entrant, but it would be great to see you come up and see us all!!

I had no idea that it would require that kind of a start time. I'm not a morning person and can say that making a 7:30 start is just not happening for me. After checking the web site I was thinking the event ran from noon to 5 and maybe require arriving 9-10. It will just not fit into my schedule to come up the night before. I may come as a spectator.

Sorry for any confusion.

I had no idea that it would require that kind of a start time. I'm not a morning person and can say that making a 7:30 start is just not happening for me. After checking the web site I was thinking the event ran from noon to 5 and maybe require arriving 9-10. It will just not fit into my schedule to come up the night before. I may come as a spectator.

Sorry for any confusion.

Phrede, the show is from noon to 5pm, but they need us in place before then. Go ahead & plan on coming up, arriving around 9-10 am, we'll put you in the show. You can do your registration when you arrive. It looks like we will have our own parking area, so we can have as many XLRs as we want!

Phrede, the show is from noon to 5pm, but they need us in place before then. Go ahead & plan on coming up, arriving around 9-10 am, we'll put you in the show. You can do your registration when you arrive. It looks like we will have our own parking area, so we can have as many XLRs as we want!

OK will do. Let me know if anything changes. Did my name get in for registration OK? So going to the Elementary School for registration then on to where y'all are parked, right?

I'll get there as early as possible, but just being realistic a 5AM departure is not going to happen. Even if I exceed the posted limit, which I never do ;), it is a couple of hours travel.

I'll be no later than 9:30 an maybe sooner if I can get a blue light blocker with enough HP.

It looks like we will have our own parking area, so we can have as many XLRs as we want!

So your idea is a GO? That's great! This is turning out to be a very nice XLR event. Thanks for "planting the seed" for us, Bruce. :blinzel:

This is not your typical car show. All the cars entered have been invited to attend this show. They also set this up in the historical district of the town and stage everyone at the High School before sending them to their designated area. Sorry you can't make it as an entrant, but it would be great to see you come up and see us all!!

It's my understanding that the marshalling yard / registration was at the Carmel Elementary. Has it been changed to the High School?

It's my understanding that the marshalling yard / registration was at the Carmel Elementary. Has it been changed to the High School?

Yes, it has been changed to the High School lot due to a scheduling conflict. You are not on their registration list, but we will get it handled that morning. You can give one of us a call when you get close to Carmel.

The Coles County Air Show is on the 25th. I am needed there to handle all the ground movements of aircraft. Cannot make the XLR show.

Bob

Late registration

Phrede, unionrunner & anyone that hasn't yet registered for Artomobilia 2012, but plans on attending, please send your info to;
leonardjohnr@yahoo.com
They would like your email address, phone #, home address & year, make & model of the car you are registering. This will help them with setting up parking on Saturday morning.

XLR Show

The organizer of the '12 Artomobilia show called today with the date of the show & an invatation to all of you XLR ownwers to be part of the show. The show will be held on Saturday August 25, downtown Carmel, IN. He would like to display the XLRs @ the intersection of Main Street & Rangline Rd (prime location). It would be great to have atleast 10 XLRs on display. This will be the first year that XLRs will be in the show. I will pass along more information as I get it. Let me know if you would like to be a part of this unique show.:wave:

Here's a link to some pictures from the last couple of years;
https://www.xlr-net.com/forums/off-topic-11/local-car-shows-3718/index2.html

Hi There
I would like to register my XLR to be in the show. I live an hour away.
I am extremely new to this so any info would be appreciated greatly
~ CadillacGirlXLR

... anyone that hasn't yet registered for Artomobilia 2012, but plans on attending, please send your info to;
leonardjohnr@yahoo.com
They would like your email address, phone #, home address & year, make & model of the car you are registering. This will help them with setting up parking on Saturday morning.

Hi There
~ CadillacGirlXLR

Looking forward to seeing you there! (I sent you a PM before I saw your post - let me know if you need any more info/assistance).

Phrede, unionrunner & anyone that hasn't yet registered for Artomobilia 2012, but plans on attending, please send your info to;
leonardjohnr@yahoo.com

Done.

Grateful as always!

e

Hi There
~ CadillacGirlXLR

CadillacGirlXLR, it would be great if you could join us. Email John your information so that they know to expect you & your XLR. Let us know if you need any help or have questions.:wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom