Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Artomobilia 2012 Carmel, IN- August 25

Just booked a room at the Rennaissance Hotel close by the Hampton. I got a feeling Bling will drink to much. Don't tell her that.

Since you'all are gonna be in Carmel .... and I know how this crowd loves to eat .... did anyone else see the featured restaurant on Diners, Dives, & Drive-In's last night?? They spotlighted a place called Jersey Cafe in Carmel .... OMG .... if the Philly sandwiches are only half as good as they looked! Just a suggestion .... :blinzel:

We go to the places he reviews out here .... they're always pretty dang good ...

Have fun you guys ... wish we were with you

Phrede, unionrunner & anyone that hasn't yet registered for Artomobilia 2012, but plans on attending, please send your info to;
leonardjohnr@yahoo.com
They would like your email address, phone #, home address & year, make & model of the car you are registering. This will help them with setting up parking on Saturday morning.

Done...... Thanks again.

Hi There
I would like to register my XLR to be in the show. I live an hour away.
I am extremely new to this so any info would be appreciated greatly
~ CadillacGirlXLR

I don't know which way your hour is, but if your coming in from the SE (I-74) I would appreciate you clearing out all of the cops for me :)

Welcome!

Cubby-XLR-V
Chicago Dave-XLR
Tiffany's Dad-XLR
IndyXLRVGuy-XLR-V
Schooley (Photo Girl)- XLR
Larry F- XLR
Julie Comella- XLR
LinSue-XLR
HOMEGAMEROOM-XLR
Gizmo -XLR-V
Phrede-XLR-V
unionrunner-XLR-V
CadillacGirlXLR- XLR
Ed & Carolyn McClure-XLR

Latest Update. :wave: We need to get our group to the "marshalling area" ASAP on Saturday morning so we can get registered & moved to the show area. Once we are parked you can finish detailing your XLR. I will post any changes or new info.

Phrede, unionrunner & anyone that hasn't yet registered for Artomobilia 2012, but plans on attending, please send your info to;
leonardjohnr@yahoo.com
They would like your email address, phone #, home address & year, make & model of the car you are registering. This will help them with setting up parking on Saturday morning.

I got an email from John about this. I replied and cc'ed you, so you have mail in your yahoo account. Right now he has 13 on his list. I'm not sure about everyone's real name so I could not confirm the list. I was not on it.

If you can send me your cell number to my email, or pm here, I'll give you a call when I'm in Indy.

Phrede, it looks like everthing is set up for you joining the show. Drive carefully & we'll see you on Saturday morning the 25th. :wave:

A week away!

Well, we are just a week away... I hope everyone gets their XLR cleaned up & ready for the show. :wave: Don't forget we'll have dinner Saturday evening @ 6:00 pm @ Macaroni Grill.

We will be able to put up a canopy near our cars on Saturday, so Marc is bringing his.
Bring a chair and drinks, it will be a long day.
There are places to eat in downtown Carmel, but you may want to bring snacks.
I will have a larger cooler on wheels if anyone needs a place to keep anything cold.
You will need to have wrappers on beer cans & bottles.

Our XLR Corral won't be judged, but I thought we could have a "People's Choice" award. We can have the public pick their favorite XLR. Below is the award that Diane from CarArt Work made for us. I will be bringing along more XLR & V pieces from CarArt Work if anyone is interested.
If all goes well, maybe we will get invited back next year.
Hopefully we will have Long's Doughnuts on Saturday morning!

Attachments

• Artomobilia_2012 framed.jpg
    Artomobilia_2012 framed.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 466
We will be able to put up a canopy near our cars on Saturday, so Marc is bringing his.
Bring a chair and drinks, it will be a long day.
There are places to eat in downtown Carmel, but you may want to bring snacks.
I will have a larger cooler on wheels if anyone needs a place to keep anything cold.
You will need to have wrappers on beer cans & bottles.

Our XLR Corral won't be judged, but I thought we could have a "People's Choice" award. We can have the public pick their favorite XLR. Below is our award that Diane from CarArt Work made for us. I will be bringing along more XLR & V pieces from CarArt Work if anyone is interested.
If all goes well, maybe we will get invited back next year.
Hopefully we will have Long's Doughnuts on Saturday morning!

Yay! Looking forward to meeting all of the XLR lovers.

REALLY looking forward to this weekend...so glad to see you all again. Gotta get with Cubby & Supa today and plan our drive down Friday. Weather looks fab!

Parking volunteers

If any of you would like to help with the parking on Saturday let me know. They need help with parking the other cars from around 9:00 am to 11:30 am. After we have parked our cars we can go & help.:wave:

If I was not doing the airshow, I'd be there. Next year if there is a conflict, I'll swap

Bob

If I was not doing the airshow, I'd be there. Next year if there is a conflict, I'll swap

Bob

You will be missed Bob. Looking forward to coming out to your place, too. I really need a break and can't wait to see everyone again.

It does seem to me that if those pilots can find there way around in the sky with no visible landmarks they should be able to figure it out on the ground. Maybe you could paint arrows on the tarmac? :)

Getting away late, but the time change helps. Bringing another cooler and the Great Lakes:cool:.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in the morning - 7:30 @ the Hampton (we're stay there Sat night too).

Travel safe

e & B

Just an FYI...Carmel, Indiana is on Eastern Standard Time.

I am looking forward to the Artomobila in Carmel tomorrow, Getting to see everyone 2 weeks in a row, and meeting new people will be fun....Planning on everything running good I should show up with Bruce and Kathy tomorrow morning. Zoey will be coming but with any luck at all she will be parked at Miller Auto Care. Can't wait to see all of the different cars...so......... spending the day with great friends, looking at beautiful cars, and hopefully getting to eat dinner in the evening with everyone....can't get much better than that.... and just a reminder....how lucky we are to be able to do this, only in the USA....:patriot:thanks to all who serve and all who have.
See you there
jeanie

Just an FYI...Carmel, Indiana is on Eastern Standard Time.

Are you sure? I thought they were on Eastern Daylight Time right now. (Same as Ohio)

The time zones in Indiana always seem to be in controversy, but I thought they went to observing DST in 2006.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom