Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Charleston, SC trip April '11 information

Charleston bus tour

I just called and reserved a place for Kathy & myself with Doin The Charleston bus tours for Tuesday April 12 @ 9:30 am. This is a great way to see Charleston. The tour is 90 minutes & that includes a stop @ The Battery. The bus holds 25 people so it will fill up fast. There are tours @ Noon, 2:30 pm, & 4:30 pm. We will depart from the Charleston Visitor Center. We will purchase our tickets there ($20 adults). They ask that you arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time. Here is a link;

http://www.dointhecharlestontours.com/index.html

I just called and reserved a place for Kathy & myself with Doin The Charleston bus tours for Tuesday April 12 @ 9:30 am. This is a great way to see Charleston. The tour is 90 minutes & that includes a stop @ The Battery. The bus holds 25 people so it will fill up fast. There are tours @ Noon, 2:30 pm, & 4:30 pm. We will depart from the Charleston Visitor Center. We will purchase our tickets there ($20 adults). They ask that you arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time. Here is a link;

Thanks, Bruce! I almost booked the carriage tour, but the bus sounds even better. We can have the bus tour show us all the neat places to go so we can then take a walking tour and take all the photos we want! I made a reservation. You and Kathy make our trips so much more organized and fun. :patriot::worship:

Word is getting around - I've reserved a spot for Alan and myself for this tour (she recognized I was with the "Midwest Cadillac club"). Sounds like fun! Call now! 800-647-4487

Drayton Hall

Here is a link to Drayton Hall; built between 1738 & 1742. This house is part of the Charleston Heritage Passport ticket package. We would like to visit this house & Middleton Place again sometime during our stay.:)

http://www.draytonhall.org/

We have a tour time of 10:00 am on Wednesday April 13 for anyone who would like to attend. The tour will take about 11/2 hrs. We will be able to purchase our tickets once we arrive.
http://www.hunley.org/index.asp

Well I wasn't quick enough on the draw to get on the Hunley tour at 1000. Its sold out as of today, but I got my reservations for the harbor tour and the DointheCharleston bus tour.

Well I wasn't quick enough on the draw to get on the Hunley tour at 1000. Its sold out as of today, but I got my reservations for the harbor tour and the DointheCharleston bus tour.

Giz, you can still see the Hunley. I spoke with them, and they have 15 spots for our group, more if needed. :wave:

Giz, you can still see the Hunley. I spoke with them, and they have 15 spots for our group, more if needed. :wave:

Bruce,

Is there someone in particular that we can talk to? I too, tried to get on your same Hunley tour, but on-line it showed SOLD OUT. If not, I'm sure Giz and I can get on a different tour together. :wave:

Bruce,

Is there someone in particular that we can talk to? I too, tried to get on your same Hunley tour, but on-line it showed SOLD OUT. If not, I'm sure Giz and I can get on a different tour together. :wave:

I have our tour reserved for atleast 15 people. We'll purchase the tickets when we get there for the tour.:wave:

I have our tour reserved for atleast 15 people. We'll purchase the tickets when we get there for the tour.:wave:

So I'll just consider PJ and myself have a reservation through you. Thanks so much for setting up this trip and activities. Without you, PJ and I would be flailing trying to find interesting things to do. (Although, shopping we pretty much got down pat! ;) )

We are very lucky that they will be open during the week that we will be in town. It will be cool to see the Hunley.:)

Bruce, Please also save a spot for Diane and me if you still have some open tickets.

Steven

Hunley Tour list

Wednesday April 13 @ 10:00 am
I have a reservation for a tour group of 15 people @ this time. We can add more people if needed. We will purchase tichets @ the door.

Onalaska -2
silverstreak -2
GizmoQ -2
ChicagoDave -2
Cadillac Tech -2
cubby558 -2

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors