Bruce & Kathy + Vette
Gizmo & PJ 1
Wayne & Linda 1
Quinn & Dave 1 + Grand Sport
George 1
Rich 1
Dave (Wendy) 1
Julie 1

We're parking with the Corvettes, not with the XLR's.

Hannah and David are bringing the Grand Sport and Dave and I are bringing the XLR. I assumed we'd try to park as close to the XLRs as possible with the Vette. ~Q

I had forgot that Dave is going to join us for the day at MAM. There is #12

Bob

Good news travels fast, eh?

Yes, I'm planning on leaving home fairly early tomorrow and heading to the FUN fest! I can't wait to see everyone!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

Yeaaaaaa!! :party:party

Good news Rich. Wish you were driving a truck. I have an air compressor that needs to head this way. Won't fit in the trunk of an XLR though! LOL

Bob

Midwest Marauders: don't forget your bowling shirts!

Everyone have a fantastic good time. :willy_nilly:Take lots of pictures share with those of us that wish we could be with you. Be Safe;)

Speedway:wave::wave::wave::wave:

IT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made a trip into town. The hotel parking lot was filled with Vettes......

It is Friday morning, 60 degrees outside, crystal clear blue sky, and a bright golden sunrise. A bit of fog on the field.

Could there be any better start to the weekend?

I'm getting that feeling deep down in my gut,,,,,,, that I'd wish that I'd went to this meeting!!!!! It isn't THAT far from me!! You guys & gals have fun!! I know when I see the pictures,, that I'll REALLY wished that I've gone!!

I'm getting that feeling deep down in my gut,,,,,,, that I'd wish that I'd went to this meeting!!!!! It isn't THAT far from me!! You guys & gals have fun!! I know when I see the pictures,, that I'll REALLY wished that I've gone!!

If you left RIGHT NOW... ;)
:party

Quinn & Photo Girl are right--if you left right now, you'd be there for our dinner tonight!! Bring your sleeping bags, we'll find a spot for you and Rogene. You can get up early the next morning with Marc & I and wash cars for the show on Saturday.:lol:

This looks to be the best event of the year, put on by our MM friends, Bob & Paula!!! As Chicago Dave said earlier; it will feel like going to a county fair, thay have so much planned for us all. Kudos to Bob & Paula--I know they are both worrying it will come off perfect, but no need to worry--us MM's always have or make a good time GREAT!!

See you all soon!!

If you left RIGHT NOW... ;)
:party

Oh come on you can still make it. Don't miss this one. It has gotten to be a big party!!!

I'm thinkin' this is the MMs equivalent to "Burning Man"!

BurningMan-picture.jpg

Burning Man is an annual event held in the Black Rock Desert in northern Nevada, in the United States. It takes its name from the ritual burning of a large wooden effigy on Saturday evening. The event is described by many participants as an experiment in community, radical self-expression, and radical self-reliance.

Burning Man is organized by Black Rock City, LLC. In 2008, 49,599 people participated in Burning Man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burning_Man

It looks like the weather tomorrow will be perfect! Mostly sunny and in the mid 80's. :party

Chad, it would be great to see you and Rogene, load up the XLR and head East...East bound and down.:rocker: We'll find a place for the two of you. You don't want to miss BobFest '10.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom