Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Corvette and XLR show/party 9/17-18/2010

My tickets and parking pass arrived yesterday. Getting brakes redone this week and should be ready mechanically.

I reserved a room for PJ and I at the Days Inn for Fri and Sat after I saw Bob's Itinerary.

Giz

URGENT

Need to know who all will be here for Friday nights dinner at the Alamo.

RSVP Please

B&K, are you staying here Sat night? Is Jeanie coming?

Bob

We won't be there in time for dinner - kids have afternoon classes - so we'll see you Saturday morning.

~Cathy, David, Hannah & David

RSVP Please

Bob,

I will heading down on Friday morning (probably alone - unless Devin can pull some better grades out of a hat soon :dunno:). I'm in for dinner Friday night. :wave:

Quinn & gang, if you get in late, we'll be back at my place after dinner. It would be nice to have you if time allows.

Just conformed at the Alamo Steak house. We have the entire second floor balcony to ourselves for dinner! (looking down over the Corvette crowd. How ironic is that? LOL!) The Airport Steakhouse for Sunday morning is all set too. We have our own room for breakfast.

Also had a conversation with our chef (BBQ Guy). He will be here Friday afternoon setting up and getting the ribs on, staying the duration, tending to the meat. I'm smoking a couple of salmon fillets and he is preparing ribs, chicken, pulled pork, and beef brisquit.

Anyone getting hungry yet?

Bob

To the gang,
I am excited and hoping that I can pull this off for all of you. I know that we will all have a great time and everyone will feel welcome. My son is bringing 2 other couples and they should be fun.

Friday night I'll have snacks here when you all arrive. Rain or shine we'll have a great time.

Paula

Bob,

You can count Devin and I in. Sounds like fun!

I know my dad said that you can count 'US' in, but as of now, my grades are not up to par, and so I am as of yet, unable to go. I hope to be able to pull my grades up by next week, so I will post as it gets closer to tell if I can or cannot go. I really would love to hang out with all my friends from XLR-net again!

:dunno::dunno::dunno:
:bash:
:bar00:

Paula,
I would be happy to bring a taco dip w/chips or artichoke w/pita chips - both or whatever you would like me to fix.
Julie

B&K, are you staying here Sat night? Is Jeanie coming?

Bob

We will drive home on Saturday night. I doubt Jeanie will be joining in on the fun. Bob, you and Paula have out done yourselves this year, it sounds like an awesome weekend of cars, food, friends & fun.:rocker:

RSVP Please
Gizmo and PJ will there for dinner. We like to eat. :D

Address to head Friday evening is 3689 W. Lake Paradise Rd, Mattoon.

217 234 9535 house/217 254 9535 cell.

The GPS in the XLR gets very confused finding this location. I will post a map if I can get it to attach properly.

Bob

RSVP

Bob,
You already know mine and Cubby's plans are.

We received an email from our Corvette friends in Belgium. They are planning to be in the U.S. this month and will be at Funfest this weekend.

That sounds great Kathy! You'll have to bring them to the MM party so we can all meet them!! Looking forward to this weekend, Supa & I need our MM fix--it's been awhile.:)

We received an email from our Corvette friends in Belgium. They are planning to be in the U.S. this month and will be at Funfest this weekend.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom