Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

News: Corvette and XLR show (party too!) 9/25-26/2009

Well we will have to move Lola into that spot soon! When you come next year, there will be a spot open for you! ;)
We missed our buddies!:cool:

Yes we are. I know I would have a great spot for Lola there too. ;):D Wish you and Ray were going to join us but I understand why. We will miss you and as the Bears and Cubs fans says there's always next year. :chuckle:chuckle

Those cookies were great. The problem is they looked so good I hated to eat them. Problem solved, I ate one and kept the other to put on the dash at the show. With 2 napkins under it.

Well there certianly was no sun to melt them in anyway! Marc sure liked them, the several we took home did not make it long! :chuckle
Those cookies were great. The problem is they looked so good I hated to eat them. Problem solved, I ate one and kept the other to put on the dash at the show. With 2 napkins under it.

You must have a vacuum sealer--it's been a week now for those cookies (I ate all mine last week at work):lol::chuckle

See you guys next weekend in Madison. :wave::wave:

Funny you mention that. I am eating one while I am reading this. They are still good.

You must have a vacuum sealer--it's been a week now for those cookies (I ate all mine last week at work):lol::chuckle

See you guys next weekend in Madison. :wave::wave:
How could you be eating them at work when I hear you played golf one day and couldn't make it to work the next? I want your job. I'll bet Bling and Mar had all day on this since we were both out,:pat:

How could you be eating them at work when I hear you played golf one day and couldn't make it to work the next? I want your job. I'll bet Bling and Mar had all day on this since we were both out,:pat:
Well Duh!!!!:D

It's good to be the boss!!:):)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom