Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Daily Chat

Luckilly my friend, I do both - and find time to fit in a good cigar and a full work schedule !

I still would like to go shopping with Doris. As for drinking and smoking cigars, I say good for you. If I didn't have to take 15 pills a day to keep walking I would still be enjoying an after dinner drink and a glass of wine with dinner. When you get old you have to do what you have to do. At least I am still alive and still able to walk albiet it is very painful and I don't take pain pills. I still enjoy everyday so I am not complaining just explaining. You get out of life just what you put into life. I enjoy my friends where ever they are and enjoy keeping in touch.

I still would like to go shopping with Doris. As for drinking and smoking cigars, I say good for you. If I didn't have to take 15 pills a day to keep walking I would still be enjoying an after dinner drink and a glass of wine with dinner. When you get old you have to do what you have to do. At least I am still alive and still able to walk albiet it is very painful and I don't take pain pills. I still enjoy everyday so I am not complaining just explaining. You get out of life just what you put into life. I enjoy my friends where ever they are and enjoy keeping in touch.
15 pills a day wow!!!! this explains everything and you drink on top of it. If were ever driving in a caravan please dont follow me 15 pills day?:dunno:

Speedway

We drove thru Payson going down and coming back, it was beautiful as the Aspen still had their golden leaves where ours had already been blown off. I don't think you would want to spend your winter in Payson as it gets cold and they do have snow, that is what I am trying to get away from. The more I look at homes in Mesa, church and Masonic Lodges the more I am impressed. And of course Dillards, my favorite store, my closets are so full now I do not need to be going to Dillards.:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle. I don't drink, I shop!!!!!
Shopping is good! I love shopping Cubby wishes I didn't. :laugh:

Shopping is good, as long as I am the one on the receiving end. :cool:

I suggest you ignore the cheap shot from the cheap seats; afterall you said it best - you get out of life what you put into life. :blinzel:

And he is too busy shopping for an apology to do much of either.

I suggest you ignore the cheap shot from the cheap seats; afterall you said it best - you get out of life what you put into life. :blinzel:

And he is too busy shopping for an apology to do much of either.

I am doing exactly that my friend. He is incapable of reading a post as it is written, tries to turn words around, so yes it is best to ignore. I really don't have time for the games he wants to play and of course if it is mind games he would not be able to hold a candle to what I am capable of doing. He sure likes to hijack post, guess he doesn't know any better. Off to see my doctor and get test reports.

I didnt turn anything around i dont do that. Its been implied but theres no truth to it. Read what you wrote above. Now you are saying 15 pills a day but we all know that if your in the pain your using drugs for pain plain and simple. Thats human nature. Now you say you like an after dinner drink. If your use to this then your mind is insisting on it and no doubt your not being honest with everyone. How many times have i said FR is acting up again. Its problably your medication. Your age and your mental state. I pointed this out to you on many because of your comments that you posted and repeatly told you "your a better man than that" but all of this hasnt changed anything you just dont seem to care which is a clear indicator of your emotional state All these ingredents effect your personality and thought process that was why I said "it explains it all".

Speedway

True!! That is how Cubby feels. It's okay I shop as long as he gets something.

Hope it's good! :)

Ray just likes to shop .... it doesn't matter if we buy anything or not :pat: He doesn't even mind doing the husband thing .... you know ... Honey, will you hold my purse? .... I really think he likes shopping more than I do ... Especially CostCo ... oh, and Harbor Freight ...

Ray just likes to shop .... it doesn't matter if we buy anything or not :pat: He doesn't even mind doing the husband thing .... you know ... Honey, will you hold my purse? .... I really think he likes shopping more than I do ... Especially CostCo ... oh, and Harbor Freight ...

Your lucky Cubby will not go shopping with me. If he does he is like a kid asking are we done yet? :chuckle

Costco and Harbor Freight - much like Bass Pro Shop. We like :wave:
And the Harley store, ANY auto dealership, Pepboys, AutoZone, Barnes & Nobel's magazine section, ANY store that has an auto accessories isle/hardware ... ie Home Depot, Lowe's, True Value .... See Mar, You're just shopping in the wrong place - lol .... :blinzel:

And the Harley store, ANY auto dealership, Pepboys, AutoZone, Barnes & Nobel's magazine section, ANY store that has an auto accessories isle/hardware ... ie Home Depot, Lowe's, True Value .... See Mar, You're just shopping in the wrong place - lol .... :blinzel:

We shop the Harley store, auto dealership and some of the other stores you mentioned but when I take forever to look, which I do, he is right behind me saying are you done dear. :dunno:

I only get upset if the shopping goes beyond Happy Hour; now your shopping on my time.

Robert .... have you ever looked at Payson? Beautiful, just beautiful there, a little Colorado-ish..... That would be our AZ choice .... 'year round.
Payson = snow:rocket: Good for the summer but not for me in the winter.

Payson = snow:rocket: Good for the summer but not for me in the winter.

So true Kent, have any suggestions on a good neighborhood? My sister in law told me about Red Mountain, she also told me to stay away from the area close to an airport I think she said is called Sky Harbor due to the noise. I am looking for something in the range of 2000 Sq Ft. three car garage, at least 2 Bd, 2 Ba. Would like to pick up a foreclosure that is in good shape. I am just going to have to come down and stay a week or so until I find something.

...but with it getting dark at 4:30....

I have a love/hate relationship with the time change ....

On one hand the darkness ends the day sooner, and we come in and settle down sooner ...... but then ..... it seems like the evenings are so l-o-n-g! And I get bored.

What do you guys do at night to keep busy?
(and no wise cracks from the Peanut Gallery .... ROD :lol:)

I don't think we can post that on here....That's how Supa & I got banned for the local Wal-Mart.:laugh::laugh: She now has to go to the one by our office, and I am not allowed to go with her.:(

What do you guys do at night to keep busy?
(and no wise cracks from the Peanut Gallery .... ROD :lol:)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom