Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Daily Chat

Oh ... IF I were a man .... or braver ....or younger :laugh:

Take a look at this picture. The driver in front of me bought a Porsche last year and didn't even know what a race track looked like until about 6 months ago. She is from Florida and apparantly a lot of Porsche owners in her area were into autocross and she liked it so she though she would take the course to see if she could improve. She thought Corvettes were inherently unstable because the few that she saw on the track were always spinning out. She found out the Corvette was actually more stable than her Porsche and the problem was the driver.

Bondurant-1569.jpg

School at Bondurant is the best money anyone can spend. While I was taking their 3 day school they must have sneaked into my garage and rebuilt my Corvette, it drove so much better after I took school than before, and I know it couldn't be the driver. :)
A few years later my son and I also took a shifter cart course! Made my Corvette seem slow afterwards.
Bruce

Well, it was back to work today after 3 1/2 weeks off for spine surgery. It's amazing what doctors can do...but I have to admit, I wouldn't have returned to work if I didn't need the money! I'm way too poor to retire! :chuckle

Well, it was back to work today after 3 1/2 weeks off for spine surgery. It's amazing what doctors can do...but I have to admit, I wouldn't have returned to work if I didn't need the money! I'm way too poor to retire! :chuckle

Glad to have you back and that you're feeling up to par!!

So glad to hear that you are doing well!! Retirement is not all it's cracked up to be - but only 3 weeks off for spinal surgery doesn't sound like enough time - Mayyyyyybeeeee you don't feel as good as you thought you did ;)?

Glad to hear that you are recovering.

Bob

DSCN2231.jpg

I'm a BIG fan of the Cobra Daytonas. What an awesome machine. There were only 6 original ones built and they were designed by the great Pete Brock. Thanks for posting.:wave:

Vehicle fire

IMG_3004.jpg

We saw this vehicle fire while traveling through Ten. last Sunday. The driver did get out.

IMG_3004.jpg

We saw this vehicle fire while traveling through Ten. last Sunday. The driver did get out.

Excepy for sitting off road this looks a lot like Gizmo, Cubby, and Tiffany's Dad burning down the highway; particularly as to the cops and their flashing blue lights....

Steve

out & about

I hope you guys have been able to take advantage of the warm weather we have had lately.:cool: How many of you have gotten your rides out of winter storage & dropped the top?

No winter storage for Trixie. She sits in the garage with her top down all winter. Anytime it's over 50° I take her out.

I've been jinxed - ever since I polished Beauty to get ready for what I thought would be a top down weekend, it has rained the entire weekend. Two weekends in a row now. :(

I hope you guys have been able to take advantage of the warm weather we have had lately.:cool: How many of you have gotten your rides out of winter storage & dropped the top?

I did couple days already here in PA it was warm the last few weeks Friday was near 80 today and Sat. Upper 50's
Caddyman Dan

Changed the brake fluid today with a vacuum bleeder. It was about 85 degrees out this afternoon, nice day with the top down. Going to the Texas World Speedway in College Station next Saturday to a Track Guy's event. TrackGuys | Performance Driving Events

Kansas

Rock Chalk

WOOO HOOO! :willy_nilly: First top down ride of spring! WOOO HOOO! :willy_nilly:

X-hil-erating! She lived up to her name! :lol:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back