Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Daily Chat

NOO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!........ Bit your tongue!!!!! No early Winter here please!!!!!!

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO WINTER AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bash::rocket::reddevil:rocket::bash:

Hey all... I'm in Deadwood, SD for our annual outing. Huge car show... 600+ cars here. Didn't bring anything down though... have friends with us. And, I forgot my camera.. I know, I'm really an idiot at times!!! Cindy saw an XLR here today... a identical twin to ours!! She was just getting downtown on the shuttle, so wasn't able to do much but watch it drive away...

:blinzel:
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO WINTER AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bash::rocket::reddevil:rocket::bash:

I guess I'm in the minority .... 'always happy when the forecast is mid 70's ....

We had a 4-day heat wave with temps in the high 90's and one day hit 101 .... it was miserable and our air conditioner never turned off - even running it at night - yesterday it was Visitor Bureau perfect, and this morning the weather report said that if you are at the beach this morning you might need a light sweater .... I LOVE THIS ...... :rocker:

:blinzel:

I guess I'm in the minority .... 'always happy when the forecast is mid 70's ....

We had a 4-day heat wave with temps in the high 90's and one day hit 101 .... it was miserable and our air conditioner never turned off - even running it at night - yesterday it was Visitor Bureau perfect, and this morning the weather report said that if you are at the beach this morning you might need a light sweater .... I LOVE THIS ...... :rocker:
There for a while I thought you had quit the chamber of commerce.:lol::lol::lol: but is seems all is well in sunny California now. We have had hot days, lots of thunder storms but I am still not ready for winter, so I guess you are the minority. I would love to see an Indian Summer this year.

I help put on a air show at the local airport. It was today and we had perfect weather, a record turnout, and everything went of perfectly. Lots pf planning, organization and help, and it all came together today.

We had a jet powered school bus, a jet powered outhouse, monster truck rides, helicopter rides that were busy all day. The planes were great too all the way from a B2 Stealth bomber to an aerobatic RV4 and all in between.

Whew. Need a nice dinner and a good rest!

Bob

There for a while I thought you had quit the chamber of commerce.:lol::lol::lol: but is seems all is well in sunny California now. We have had hot days, lots of thunder storms but I am still not ready for winter, so I guess you are the minority. I would love to see an Indian Summer this year.

No - haha, I am not willling to settle - wintertime - always for me.

Good news - Bad news .....
Good news first - we have an Escalade now.
Bad news (for Ray) The Truck is gone :rocker:

Sorry to hear about Ray losing his TRUCK... but congrats on the Escalade!!!

That was a joke about the bad news part ....
Ray wanted something different .... he wanted more passenger room - he didn't need the truck anymore ... The Escalade is his ...... that sucker is a big ol brute (the car, oh... and Ray too ....oops, there I go again :lol:)

No - haha, I am not willling to settle - wintertime - always for me.

Good news - Bad news .....
Good news first - we have an Escalade now.
Bad news (for Ray) The Truck is gone :rocker:
Congraulations on your new family edition. Hope you have many wonderful miles of enjoyment. The Escalade is one awsome Cadillac. :D

Speedway:wave::wave::wave::wave:

RA, congrats on your Escalade, White Diamond is a great Cadillac color.

We got to see Cubby today. He brought down '04 Scarlet and we installed a set of Crimson Pearl powdercoated brake calipers. They look great on the car. It was a busy weekend...got a lot of little things down.

Thanks you guys ... it's always fun to get a different car .... and fun when other people get a little excited with you! Ray is already talking about driving it "somewhere" ... I think I hear ROAD TRIP! :lol:

Thanks you guys ... it's always fun to get a different car .... and fun when other people get a little excited with you! Ray is already talking about driving it "somewhere" ... I think I hear ROAD TRIP! :lol:

It would be nice if you were thinking "ROAD TRIP" to CHOWCHILLA.......... I have some new flamingos on the patio, you gotta see them.....:lol::lol::lol:

I'm thinking you two need to help me eat some of the brisket I am slow grilling/smoking this weekend.

Pack a bag and hit the road.

I'm thinking you two need to help me eat some of the brisket I am slow grilling/smoking this weekend.

Pack a bag and hit the road.

Hah! If you had mentioned wine you would have had me there! This weekend is going to run us ragged - and YOU know what The Grapevine is like with holiday traffic on it .... uh - remember? Been there did that and I did not know who was going to survive that trip ... I was the navigator and I was the one having road rage :lol: .... However - you never know what may happen the next, or the next..... you know us, always flying by the seat of our pants! Your patio is so kick-back, and kick-ass - and you guys always make us feel so valued, and lazy, and useless .... I HAVE been missing those flamingo's and neon palms.....;)

Just leave a bit earlier this time. :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping: Then we can :drink:some wine!! You know Ray can use the break.

I'm in Bowling Green, KY tonight for the annual Labor Day Celebration at the National Corvette Museum. Tonight I attended a VIP Reception for those that have been members for 10 yrs.
On my way down, I stopped to see a friend of mine who has draft horses. The Percheron has a baby who is about 5 months old, & the Belgian has a baby who is 17 months old. Those are some big babies!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom