Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Daily Chat

Yep just like mine is named Roxy...... LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan& Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

You guys and your girls! If I were to name mine, there are times I think Alice would be appropriate. Alice as in Alice and Ralph Cramden. "One of these days Alice, POW, right in the kisser!!":lol:

Learned today do not put the trunk barrier down & put bagged kitty litter next to where the barrier hooks in. :blowup:Or, if you're going to do that, pay attention when you take the bag out so you notice the hole that got punched in it before it spills out into the trunk latch opening. :bawling: Because you're then going to spend an hour plus taking part of the trunk apart to get the @#%+ litter out from everywhere. :mad: Happy Sunday to dummy me....

Learned today do not put the trunk barrier down & put bagged kitty litter next to where the barrier hooks in. :blowup:Or, if you're going to do that, pay attention when you take the bag out so you notice the hole that got punched in it before it spills out into the trunk latch opening. :bawling: Because you're then going to spend an hour plus taking part of the trunk apart to get the @#%+ litter out from everywhere. :mad: Happy Sunday to dummy me....[/QUOTE

Lol..... don't remember anything in the sales brochure saying the XLR makes a great delivery van! :chuckle
It's always is a challenge if we stop for groceries as to how much to NOT buy.
Merry Christmas to you both!:xmas:

When we leave out for the grocery, it's always, "wanta take the X?" and when we leave the grocery going to the parking lot it's always, "glad we took the Expedition" Although with the divider down, you can get a surprisingly large amount of "stuff" in the trunk

When we leave out for the grocery, it's always, "wanta take the X?" and when we leave the grocery going to the parking lot it's always, "glad we took the Expedition" Although with the divider down, you can get a surprisingly large amount of "stuff" in the trunk

I've solved that dilemma - I don't go to the grocery store - just the restaurant! no worries

Lol..... don't remember anything in the sales brochure saying the XLR makes a great delivery van! :chuckle
It's always is a challenge if we stop for groceries as to how much to NOT buy.
Merry Christmas to you both!:xmas:

You are right but I've gotten a surprising amount of stuff in there, especially now when it's usually too cold for the top to go down. And I usually put the stupid litter in the front floor board ...

Hope you guys have a great Christmas, missed getting to see you this year! :angel :santa454:

Merry Christmas!

We had a great 2015 - being able to meet up with many of you in Carmel this year was certainly the highlight of our summer ...... hope we can do it again next year!

If anyone is in SoCal, give us a shout-out, we'd love to meet up with you!

'May you all have the very best Christmas ever, and the most wonderful New Year!

Love you all ..... Happiest of holidays!

:xmas:
RA & Ray :santa454:

From our XLR to Yours
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450835331.537445.jpg

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Will it be snowing at your home on Christmas Day?

See if it will be .... only takes a minute to find out:

Pusher Christmas 2012

:party Santa came a day early!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 212
Wait until you meet her in person!

She and her husband both have an XLR. They're both enthusiastic XLR fans.

No XLR owner here loves their XLR any more than XLRATING does. :thumbsup

Wait until you meet her in person!

She and her husband both have an XLR. They're both enthusiastic XLR fans.

No XLR owner here loves their XLR any more than XLRATING does. :thumbsup

Thanks Crimson Pearl! Don't know that I quite win first place in XLR love, but I do love mine a whole bunch!

Rexster wasn't so far off in saying "lucky guy" as Mike gets to share in the wheels too.

Merry XLRmas to all! :chuckle

Merry Christmas XLR Family ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451053165.723941.jpg

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Santa didn't leave out the non-V CTS Coupe - now it will have badges - see if you can figure out what they say (it's fitting for such a weird looking car!). :chuckle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 230

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics