Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Dates for Colorado 2010?

Which set of dates for an event in Colorado Springs 2010 would work for you?

• May 23 - May 29

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • May 30 - June 5

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • June 6 - June 12

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rob

Seasoned Member
Staff member
Site Administrator
My XLR/V(s)
Not yet!
Please select which dates would work for you to have an event in Colorado Springs for 2010:

Sunday --- Saturday

May 23 --- May 29
May 30 --- June 5
June 6 --- June 12

Flaw in the Poll

I think your percentages on the poll results are incorrect. You have 10 votes total and your percentages are 125%??? Your percentages should be 50%, 10% and 40%.

The poll says "which DATES work for you" so I checked all three dates because they all work AND IT TOOK. I think the math works now. Hmmmmm
If I take two votes out and just leave my 1st choice, the vote would go from 6-1-5 to 6-0-4.

I also checked all three, as any would work as of now. Only time will tell for sure whether we can make it or not... but, rest assured, we are planning on being there!!

So instead of 16 votes there are really only 12 people that have voted. Oh well I guess it doesn't make any differance.:blinzel::blinzel::blinzel:

That would be correct. I figured that since the vote was "...which dates would work for you..." and any of the three would work, I voted for all three. Guess if I hadn't voted at all, the results of the poll would end up the same, but I hate not to vote when given the chance...

So far 21 votes. Make sure to vote which date is good for you.

Trying to keep this thread under the new post. We have gotten a few more votes. I hope there are more planning on attending this event so please get your votes in. Even if you are a maybe you need to vote. As soon as we get the dates set we can start the planning of the event. :wave:

I agree, the total votes are now 24 but in reality only 20 as two people voted for all three so we have to subtract 4 which leaves 20. Now under consideration is a banquet, preferably where everyone will be staying. I have in mind a place in Manitou Springs, a motel and a resturant right next door. I will check it out and see how large a group they can handle and if they have a seperate room for a private party and I think they do have. Will keep you advised on what I find out.:):):)
Here is my opinion. We do a banquet I think we do a welcoming banquet or a day we have no plans for a drive. Here is my thinking. I like the banquet idea I just think we need to plan it on a day when we aren't going to be site seeing or driving. When we go site seeing some people like to take their time and really look at the sites. I believe we will get more of a turn out if we schedule a banquet when we are going to be around the hotel. JMHO. Just my thoughts its really up to majority.:wave:

Here is my opinion. We do a banquet I think we do a welcoming banquet or a day we have no plans for a drive. Here is my thinking. I like the banquet idea I just think we need to plan it on a day when we aren't going to be site seeing or driving. When we go site seeing some people like to take their time and really look at the sites. I believe we will get more of a turn out if we schedule a banquet when we are going to be around the hotel. JMHO. Just my thoughts its really up to majority.:wave:

That is a good thought. Since people may choose to go in different directions to do some sight seeing, it may be hard to get everyone back @ a set time. There is still time to get it all worked out.

I haven't had much time to post lately... been keeping up on the reading though. Have a couple minutes so... I, too, like the idea of a banquet - rather like we had the last night in SA. I like the idea of having the banquet the last night as a "see you next year" banquet. I also like the idea of a welcome party as the Professor put on in SA... for me & Cindy, it was kind of a "break-in" to get to know everyone at the onset in a grouping.
FR - THANKS FOR ALL THE TIME YOU ARE PUTTING IN ON FINDING A PLACE FOR ALL OF US TO LAND, AFTER FLYING IN LOW ON THE RADAR...

We could do a welcome event and maybe a goodbye luncheon or dinner. Just everyone think about what I have stated before. Lets try to make the get together dinners when we are going to be around the hotel. I think if we do it the day we get there we will be okay. If we have the last day where we aren't planning any drives or site seeing everyone can kind of hang around the hotel start packing unwind before we start our drives home. Please give it thought and give your input.

20 days to cast your vote before the poll is closed.

We still have the same amount of votes. We have 19 days to go to pick your date. Please vote. :wave:

For those of you that haven't voted yet please do. :)

Everyone that is considering the trip to Colorado, please cast your vote! :cool:

Need to vote.

Votes have remained the same. If you haven't voted yet PLEASE DO!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom