Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Do you see XLRs??

COS Sightings

Had to take my wife's SRX into Red Noland, in Colorado Springs today. While waiting for them to replace the strut on the hatch, we moseyed into the showroom, only to spot an '06 XLR-V sitting there with temporary tags. Seems like it sold yesterday for $41K. Only had 21,000 miles, and looked to be in cherry condition. It's headed out of state.

Shortly after, spotted another black XLR in eastern Colorado Springs. It had a very attractive red pin stripe and looked fine.

I just have to get to the 'Springs more often. :D

Tim

BTW, Robin, Dale said to tell you, "Hi". :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359779918.674188.jpg,ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359779995.541133.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359780040.571784.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359780081.983789.jpg
Here is some pictures from last year 2012 June "KRUZIN THE KEYSTONE" here in Gettysburg PA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

About 12:30 today while cruising on I-4 just north (and away from) Orlando another Alpine White XLR flew by going the opposite direction.
Never expected that...

Steve[/QUOTE

Hey Steve may be it was the one from Canada you saw last week he probably all thawed out now?:dunno:

^^ Those pictures are awesome!! Count me in when I get back to the states!

Wow, where was this taken? great to see all of these XLR'S in a row. Wish there was a closer XLR get together. St augustine FL;)

"Limp Mode"

In the one pic shouldn't the V be in front? Looks like the V was bad so she had to be in the back. Just like the cruiseship passengers women and child first then the men right? :dunno::lol:

Maybe he just blew the blower pulley, and had to limp along. :chuckle

Tim

"Et tu, Brute" - just rub it in, whydontcha! :( J/K

Well, on the good side, Giz, I guess it's fixed now, and running like a banshee again, I presume. The other thing I can't overlook is that you, at least, HAVE a blower pulley. :wave: I just wanted to see if you were paying attention. I think I have "Blower Envy". :chuckle

BTW, that's one gorgeous engine.

Tim

Well, on the good side, Giz, I guess it's fixed now, and running like a banshee again, I presume. I just wanted to see if you were paying attention.
Naw they just started tearing it down last week. :( I like to give Bob Steigemeier plenty of time to do it right, so I told him I didn't need it done till April. He's never made a Venom Cooler for this blower setup so it will be a slow process. I'll be visiting Elwood weekly to review progress.

The other thing I can't overlook is that you, at least, HAVE a blower pulley. :wave: I think I have "Blower Envy". :chuckle

I think there's a pill for that! :laugh:

The pill only works on the symptoms, we both know what the cure is.
v.gif

BTW, that's one gorgeous engine.

Thank you, it's a work in progress.

In the one pic shouldn't the V be in front? Looks like the V was bad so she had to be in the back. Just like the cruiseship passengers women and child first then the men right? :dunno::lol:

The black XLR in front belongs to "The Professor", known to his friends as Henry. His car has over 250,000 miles on it and Henry drives it all over the country while visiting his clients.

The black XLR in this picture is Henry's car. This picture was taken in front of the AACA Museum in Hershey.

DSC00900.jpg

This is our good friend Henry. He had just taken a ride in this vintage 1914 Chevrolet mail roadster.

DSC00902.jpg

The black XLR in front belongs to "The Professor", known to his friends as Henry. His car has over 250,000 miles on it and Henry drives it all over the country while visiting his clients.

The black XLR in this picture is Henry's car. This picture was taken in front of the AACA Museum in Hershey.

DSC00900.jpg

This is our good friend Henry. He had just taken a ride in this vintage 1914 Chevrolet mail roadster.

DSC00902.jpg
nice car. and nice 1914 chevy. nice pic all around. Guess he takes good car of his xlr. If he decides to get rid of it there should be a place in Bowling Green or in the National Car Museum. Or National Auto museum. To display his treasure for all to enjoy. :patriot::beerchug::bowdown:

One of my employees seen a Red XLR today at the McDonalds drive thru here in Hanover PA the license plate had 05XLR on it. He showed me a picture from his Iphone looked like the darker red color!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360072226.895117.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1360072242.895012.jpg
Here pics from the XLR seen at McDonalds yesterday here in Hanover Pa the license plate was actually XLR 05 and not 05 XLR

Wow wish I new he was in town! But may be he was just passing thru?

Wow wish I new he was in town! But may be he was just passing thru?

Cubby
Or did you mean the color of the car?

My mom was down at our local caddy dealership. She just told me as I walked in the house, that she saw a black 04 xlr in the service bay. She said it had a wing on it or something like that. I should give her my cards to hand out when she sees our vehicles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No XLR, but an XLR owner

Tiffany's Dad stopped by the shop today while he was in the area. It was great to see Marc & his new 2013 XTS, beautiful car! He even brought cookies for all of us...what a Great guy!!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom