Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Do you see XLRs??

Well, this is interesting. Prince once owned a XLR. I watching TMZ and I did a double take. I paused the DVR and I was shocked! Who knew?

18178236a7208b3d8e125be50338e5d2.jpg

93328550a880900b70c4439f5642ab7e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, this is interesting. Prince once owned a XLR. I watching TMZ and I did a double take. I paused the DVR and I was shocked! Who knew?

18178236a7208b3d8e125be50338e5d2.jpg

93328550a880900b70c4439f5642ab7e.jpg

It be nice to know who owns that car now!!!

More still pics of Prince in his XLR. I'll post the 10-sec video in a few, but Here's Prince from a frontal view.

964e32aa1cf7f92276d0880ca863c6b1.jpg

1feb5899c56d59724d436b41e129b4c8.jpg

4a89f6fc807401f708d2d93aa514b026.jpg

Two thousand zero zero,,,,

964e32aa1cf7f92276d0880ca863c6b1.jpg

Yup,,,,,,thats him :spin: :dunno:

When is the 10 second video being posted?

While on our travels last Wed. from Pa to Savannah Ga. Somewhere in Va. Stop for gas a caught a quick look at a Satin Nickel Silver

Last edited:
Just saw a black (maybe v) on southbound 95 in St. John's Florida. @1:30 pm passing Wgv exit.

2 Coincidences

We've only had 'RED' (an infrared 2006 base) for a year now. Hardly ever see another XLR, but have had two incidents in that time. Only a couple weeks after buying, we pull into a restaurant. Only one parking space left. RIGHT NEXT TO an identical 2006 infrared XLR. Then at a Cars & Coffee last month, I walk away for a few minutes. When I start back, I see some guy has Red's hood up, and he's working on it!! Needless to say I'm ****ed. Rush over to confront him, only to find Red sitting peacefully next to his identical infrared 2006. Turned out to be a nice guy, and we had fun comparing notes.

I have seen 3 XLRs in the last 2 days running around Carmel, IN...Crimson Pearl, Xenon Blue & Satin Nickel

As I drove to Houston from Dallas a coupe of weeks ago in an absolute monsoon rain , I saw an XLR heading north on I45. I was like whaaaaaat?!?!?!

Join the North Texas Caddy Club

As I drove to Houston from Dallas a coupe of weeks ago in an absolute monsoon rain , I saw an XLR heading north on I45. I was like whaaaaaat?!?!?!

Hello, Oyealiz,
You should join the CLCNTX - Cadillac/Lasalle Club of North Texas. Bunch of nice folks who do some interesting things and have fun. Even though it's mainly older cars, they welcomed us. Check em out:
CLCNTX.COM.

Hello, Oyealiz,
You should join the CLCNTX - Cadillac/Lasalle Club of North Texas. Bunch of nice folks who do some interesting things and have fun. Even though it's mainly older cars, they welcomed us. Check em out:
CLCNTX.COM.

I had no idea there was a club! I'll check them out. Thanks!

10 days on the road,,, (reporting in)

so far,,,,driven 2,300 miles and seen one XLR last week in Lincoln, NE. Looked to be a twin-sister to our car.....

Definitely not one on every corner,,,,,,,,,,,,,

so far,,,,driven 2,300 miles and seen one XLR last week in Lincoln, NE. Looked to be a twin-sister to our car.....

It still amazes me how our little area here around Hanover Pa has 6 that I know of including mine. Caught up with this guy with his Gold Mist at the local Tropical Treat 50's Drive In Restuarant evening cruise in!
d915d64400eff1f82c805b81ab633007.jpg

Last edited:

Well,,, it wasn't me, mine is silver! Don't think I've ever seen a red one here in town. A local school teacher has a blue one. And what are you doing in Lincoln, NE??

Nebraska,,the Good Life,,,,,,,,

Well,,, it wasn't me, mine is silver! Don't think I've ever seen a red one here in town. A local school teacher has a blue one.

And what are you doing in Lincoln, NE??

Back in July 2014, we seen another red XLR in northeast Lincoln,,,and it wasn't the one we seen last week.....different shade of red color.

Why in Lincoln? Hometown, born and raised there,,,,but moved to AZ in 1975. Cold, snow blizzards, ice storms, humidity, tornadoes, and mosquitoes drove me away. :wave:

p z

Why in Lincoln? Hometown, born and raised there,,,,but moved to AZ in 1975. Cold, snow blizzards, ice storms, humidity, tornadoes, and mosquitoes drove me away. :wave:

p z

Are you here now,,, or did you miss our wonderful 113 degree heat index for today :mad: HOT!!! Gotta LOVE the humidity!!

on the road again,,,,,,,,,,,

Are you here now,,, or did you miss our wonderful 113 degree heat index for today :mad: HOT!!! Gotta LOVE the humidity!!

Departed from Lincoln on the 19th,,,,,,was there from the 12th. Now in northeastern Wyoming,,,,its been lovely here as well > 98 to 102 degree days < unusually high temps for this area :ugh:

Enjoy the humidity Pops ,,,,, = sweatbox conditions ( the Good Life ) :D

p z

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry