Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Do you see XLRs??

Well I at first look thought it could of been Photoshopped in today's world, but after blowing it up the reflections off the hood would be hard to photoshop, oh those heels [emoji151] on the hood make me nervous [emoji30] .......LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you all notice her hand bag ?
John F.

[emoji19]that's not how to treat your xlr, just my opinion.

246cc9516053c9ae325985bc652fdb0a.jpg

My friend sent me this in a text. Spotted this morning on Havenhurst Blvd. here in the lovely San Fernando Valley.

By the time I could say there goes my car a red (top up on a 85* January Florida day) whisked right in front of me on cr 207 @3:40 on Jan 20, 2017

Well my day is made. Went to a car show in nocatee Ponte verde Florida saw a 04-05 with custom wheel and chrome grill.
82d59ab500e3d78a7aeab11d83590b24.jpg
82e019c4e883ef6d1d3c239e5e161601.jpg
5008cdc349a3de7d3c317cca0dbd6db7.jpg
then as I was heading back home saw this black one flew past mom and I and turned into the golf hall of fame or golf course near my house. Mom didn't want to stop so I couldn't talk to the person. But I did end up snapping a couple pics this time.
Date was sat 21st of Jan
0774d947767aa5e76f59985ffa4e8071.jpg
e3b3babbabfbe31779abffb2320563fd.jpg

On streaming video from Newfoundland

Just saw Black XLR while streaming Season 2 Episode 5 of Republic of Doyle. Show is apparently videoed in St. Johns, Newfoundland & Labrador. Registration plate HRA 054. I wonder if it's in the XLR-NET.com registry?

I saw this xlr today in Tulare, Ca as I was at a Starbucks passing through and I saw the car across the street (sorry-not the best pic).
bef4987a760ea8a3912590744cefeac6.jpg

boo-coo many,,,,

Seen 9 XLRs yesterday,,,, at a car show. Of course it was the AZ Allante and XLR club showing during their annual trip to the Scottsdale Pavilions show.

Never before had I seen a pure, snow white XLR....and it was impressive. Think it was an '08 or '09... Usually, I'm not into white cars due to 'tar and road grime' showing along the sides back,,, but this one was spotless :thumbsup Sorry, I forgot my camera yesterday :(:mad:

Speaking of allante and xlr s im planing on attending the allante/xlr meet in Savannah
7450b55a7c44dc1c01eedf2c2d3f34fc.jpg
I might not do the whole 5 days or so but maybe just one.

Seen 9 XLRs yesterday,,,, at a car show. Of course it was the AZ Allante and XLR club showing during their annual trip to the Scottsdale Pavilions show.

Never before had I seen a pure, snow white XLR....and it was impressive. Think it was an '08 or '09... Usually, I'm not into white cars due to 'tar and road grime' showing along the sides back,,, but this one was spotless :thumbsup Sorry, I forgot my camera yesterday :(:mad:

I would love to know if there's a club down here in SoCal. I'd love to go to a club meet up.

3:30 pm march 12th on 207 and Holmes road saw my car but not mine. A infrared xlr turning to go onto Holmes road. Moms driving her van but not enough time to snap a pic. If we were stopped then I could've done it
St Augustine florida

I would love to know if there's a club down here in SoCal. I'd love to go to a club meet up.

Careful what you ask for... ELWOOD is prowling the streets and byways of Social this month. You might even see us at the Malibu Cars and Coffee on the 26th.

87a14771a25e9d112a5c331aa3b9a554.jpg
spotted my neighbor leaving publix and headed home. He lives in my neighborhood but in a different neighborhood then mine. I never see him with the top down

Just saw a gold mist going over the julington creek rife in St. John's county in Jacksonville/st Augustine Florida around 210 pm Sunday march 26

Spotting XLRs

We live in San Antonio, and so far I've seen only another black XLR, and one red one at Willie's hamburger place about a week ago. So who are you out there?:wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom