Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Fun Run to WI in July

He's washy AND dry-y!!!!!

IMG_0086.jpg

I believe we have four weeks to go. MMs will be together again for a :partyand corn dogs. :D

This will be the cheapest trip Marc makes--he doesn't have to spend money on you 'cause you won't be there :chuckle:lol::laugh:

Have fun on your trip--see you soon. It will be time to get together again somewhere

I will miss you all!!!:(:(:(

Hey! Hey! Hey! There little man, watch it!:mad: Marc and you and your SF will all miss me! It won't be the same. And yes we need to make up another trip to go on, a few weeks after you get back from there.:wave:

This will be the cheapest trip Marc makes--he doesn't have to spend money on you 'cause you won't be there :chuckle:lol::laugh:

Have fun on your trip--see you soon. It will be time to get together again somewhere

Hey! Hey! Hey! There little man, watch it!:mad: Marc and you and your SF will all miss me! It won't be the same. And yes we need to make up another trip to go on, a few weeks after you get back from there.:wave:
We will miss you. Don't worry I'll keep them out of trouble. :chuckle:chuckle

Or in trouble... whichever is more fun???!!!
I was thinking the same thing. Kris knows me it would definetly be in trouble. :laugh::laugh:

Few weeks to go. We need to finish deciding what day(s) we will be going to Road America. Everyone get your rooms.
Here is a list of rooms booked already and date of arrival.
Quinn and DD-Thursday
Tiffany's Dad-Thursday
Cubby and Supa Freak-Thursday
Cadillac Tech and Photo Girl-Friday
Homegrown-Thursday
Corn Dog-Thursday
Photo Mom?
Bob & Paula?

Has anyone gotten there tickets yet? Please post and let me know what we are doing for Road America. We haven't gotten our tickets yet and we need to. If there are any changes let me know.

We might wait and get our tickets @ the track.
That might be the best thing for us to do. I think we should definetly visit Lambeau Field. Any other thoughts on that. Cadillac Tech I know you will be up for that. :wave:

That might be the best thing for us to do. I think we should definetly visit Lambeau Field. Any other thoughts on that. Cadillac Tech I know you will be up for that. :wave:

I'm up for Lambeau Field...I'm a Packer fan with my own Official Cheesehead direct from Wisconsin!

Kathy:cool:

I'm up for Lambeau Field...I'm a Packer fan with my own Official Cheesehead direct from Wisconsin!

Kathy:cool:
I hope you plan on bringing the Cheesehead. Photo opt. :D

Any other feedback from anyone else planning on attending the Wis. trip. MMs what are your thoughts. :wave:

We could visit Milwaukee & tour the H-D Museum. And Supa could have a beer or two! :chuckle:chuckle

Kathy :cool:

Tickets at the track is fine,Lambeau Field is fine,Milwaukee is fine. I'm game for all. It will be like always, too many places, not enough time.

Road America weekend schedule

http://www.roadamerica.com/userfiles/file/KIC 09 Event Info.pdf

Hey MMs
Here is a link to the schedule for the Vintage race weekend.

Bruce and Kathy - what time do you think you'll get to us on Friday? Those who are coming up Thurs. nite - we can do the lake shore during the day on Friday: Sheboygan to Manitowoc. Rich - are you still considering the ferry? We could meet you at the dock - with signs and stuff so everyone would know what a rock star you are! Then you could say your ship had finally come in :chuckle

We could check out the vintage race cars in town on Friday nite and drive up to Green Bay on Saturday, actually go to the races on Sunday before you guys head back.
That way it's kind of a loop - sorta anyway.

We can firm up plans tomorrow, after we know how David is doing. (Wish us luck today.)

Hey! We saw another XLR nite before last -couldn't tell the year. (That's 2 in one week!!!) It had a temp WI plate - it was parked so I left a note with the forum address. Maybe I can recruit another Badger to the Marauders!

~Cathy

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back