Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

hello from mi

onlygm

My XLR/V(s)
2004 black xlr
hi all my name is tom i have owned my xlr for almost a year now i bought it for mine and my wifes wedding last year. we wanted to ride off in our dream car:wave:we both work for Gm in flint mi making siverado and seirra trucks. We both love cars(only american:patriot:)Hope to meet some of u someday when our son will let us take the car out(hates when we leave)

tn

hi all my name is tom i have owned my xlr for almost a year now i bought it for mine and my wifes wedding last year. we wanted to ride off in our dream car:wave:we both work for Gm in flint mi making siverado and seirra trucks. We both love cars(only american:patriot:)Hope to meet some of u someday when our son will let us take the car out(hates when we leave)

tn
What a great wedding gift to yourselves!
When some of us went to the Corvette factory in Bowling Green a couple of years back, we were really happy to see how much pride the plant employees had mfging the cars .....
Your pretty close to where the Midwest Marauder's prowl ....you might want to join up with them on one of their escapades .... but I warn you ... riding with them is addicting ... ;)

Welcome to the Forum!!!!! :cool:

Welcome to the XLR Net! We look forward to meeting you.
As Lola's Mom mentioned, there is a group of us that get together frequently. We're located in northern Ohio, central Indiana, the Chicago area & lower Wisconsin.
Keep checking the "Events" section of the XLR Net. We're always on the go!!!

Our unofficial motto: Have Car Will Travel! :wave:

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here. :wave:

tn

Welcome aboard Tom, I hope we get to meet you in person real soon.:wave:

Some of us are getting together this coming weekend in IL, you should join us.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom