Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Homecoming 2013 shirts & hats

i have a design in mind for a t-shirt, just need to finalize before putting it out there folks to see. Hopefully after his weekend. :cool:
Thanks Dave.. This event deserves a shirt. I'm sure you will have a great design.

BTW, I prefer a polo/golf shirt over a t-shirt. Just my opinion.

i have a design in mind for a t-shirt, just need to finalize before putting it out there folks to see. Hopefully after his weekend. :cool:

I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Thanks, Dave. :wave:

Are we going to have a golf-type shirt like we had for the 2011 Asheville/Charleston and 2012 Pennsylvania trip?

I love my "KRUZIN' THE KEYSTONE" shirt but is way to hot to wear when it warm out! The AACA Museum in Hershey PA was in mid July I wore it to the Cadillac / LaSalle Club Car Show that day it was a cool cloudy morning but by lunch time the sun came out And got hot and humid, sticky and I'm NOT a HOT / HUMID weather person so I was miserable the rest of the afternoon!
SO YES Dave please try to buy light thin material for these Polo Shirts so we can enjoy and wear them. Even a T- Shirt material is a lot more comfortable in and Polo style that's what I wear to work ever day! And the same with the hats if we are doing them!
Wendy and I can't wait to have this awesome event and looking forward to seeing / meeting some of you that we have not had the privilege of meeting yet. BIG Thanks to all who have put the effort into organizing this largest XLR Event ever!
Wendy & Dan
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376223371.787687.jpgView attachment 3121[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Dan Gouker

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376223404.383770.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376223404.383770.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 325
I will also look at the possibility of doing HATS as well.

Any chance of looking into a visor? Audrey and I don't wear hats but do wear a visor when driving. We try to store up all of the sun we can get in the 3 months that we get to see it!!

Oregonians, we don't tan..we rust!

This event is FAST approaching!

Most of us will be on the road to Bowling Green on Thursday just four weeks from this Thursday, some of us earlier.

Do we have golf-type event shirts in the works?

I do believe that Chicago Dave was working a Golf type shirt! The last I had seen on here he was going to post a design ??

Thanks Dan Gouker

I am not working on a GOLF shirt ... only a TSHIRT design. I just do not have the time to try and secure a source for the golf shirts (I have to secure the shirts up front - cost out of my pocket) and as many people have mentioned, they are wanted a higher end polo shirt; I cannot afford to front that much ahead of time... as well as the time it takes to get sizes ahead of time.

If someone wants to do some kind of golf shirt for the event - I would be interested in purchasing one.

Please let me know if you would be interested in a TSHIRT for this event (again, these have to be secured ahead of time - I need to know that if people want polo shirts instead of TSHIRTS, then I do not have to have as many Tshirts made).

Please let me know if you would be interested in a TSHIRT for this event (again, these have to be secured ahead of time - I need to know that if people want polo shirts instead of TSHIRTS, then I do not have to have as many Tshirts made).

Can you show us the design?

I am not working on a GOLF shirt ... only a TSHIRT design. I just do not have the time to try and secure a source for the golf shirts (I have to secure the shirts up front - cost out of my pocket) and as many people have mentioned, they are wanted a higher end polo shirt; I cannot afford to front that much ahead of time... as well as the time it takes to get sizes ahead of time.

If someone wants to do some kind of golf shirt for the event - I would be interested in purchasing one.

Maybe I can work on the polo shirts if your t-shirt guy can supply the artwork. I am thinking that I could take orders etc. I'll do some leg work on it tomorrow.

What do you think?

Of course this would be a coordinated effort with communication so that we would know how many and of what kind of shirts to order.

Who ever ends up doing polo shirts if you need the money up front we can Paypal right to you!
PayPal is fast, simple and very easy to open a account and send money securely right to your door! Love Paypal! All you need is an email address!

Thanks Dan Gouker

We are taking our family on a cruise next week and we had "Cruise" T Shirts made up. We used an On-Line company called Customink. They also have polo shirts. the price was very good ( we bought 14 custom shirts for $210.00 and received them in 10 days.) As we are leaving on the cruise I do not have time to work on it but Jean and I would both like a polo shirt.

Custom Screen Printed Polos - Design Screen Printed Polos Online at CustomInk.com

We are taking our family on a cruise next week and we had "Cruise" T Shirts made up. We used an On-Line company called Customink. They also have polo shirts. the price was very good ( we bought 14 custom shirts for $210.00 and received them in 10 days.) As we are leaving on the cruise I do not have time to work on it but Jean and I would both like a polo shirt.

Custom Screen Printed Polos - Design Screen Printed Polos Online at CustomInk.com

This could be a good option! I think it would be great to have consistent artwork to celebrate the event. This way people could order the shirt style they want.

xlrshirt.jpgwm-back.jpg

As I have not seen any shirt design for Bowling green I have attempted to do one on customink.com. I have attached jep images but do not know if I have done it the right way or not. If these do not show I will try something else.

Good they did come thru. I have not priced them out as I wanted input if they are acceptable or if someone wants changes. Also the design can be put on a pocket shirt or as shown. Ladies sizes are also available as are different colors.
Sizes are S M L XL 2Xl . Time is getting short and I and leaving on a cruise next week so a decision needs made soon. The logo's I used are from CClark post a while back.

View attachment 3204View attachment 3205

As I have not seen any shirt design for Bowling green I have attempted to do one on customink.com. I have attached jep images but do not know if I have done it the right way or not. If these do not show I will try something else.
I thought Dave had a design done for T-shirts and feel there should be consistency in the designs.

I generally like what you have here. IMHO things are a little too large and I would leave all the lettering off the back. I can't really see the crest logo on the front and wonder how it looks in monochrome. Just my opinion.

I thought Dave had a design done for T-shirts and feel there should be consistency in the designs.

I generally like what you have here. IMHO things are a little too large and I would leave all the lettering off the back. I can't really see the crest logo on the front and wonder how it looks in monochrome. Just my opinion.
I like it. But what about moving the cadillac emblem on the sleeve and shrink it.

I will check that out when I get all the comments, however I do know that the more places you print on the cost goes up. The crest is small enough now to fit on a pocket.

wm-front pocket.jpg

Put the emblem onto the right sleeve and the XLR emblem onto the pocket and if no pocket put it where the pocket is now keeping everything on the front on one side.

Nothing on the back.

My $.02

Another thought...... KY needs to be included with Bowling Green. Many people have no idea where or which Bowling Green we are talking about.

What if..
Pocket
XLR logo

Right sleeve
Homecoming 2013
Bowling Green, KY

The back can be blank.

Sometimes less is more

Thanks SRChief for stepping up

Another thought...... KY needs to be included with Bowling Green. Many people have now idea where or which Bowling Green we are talking about.

What if..
Pocket
XLR logo

Right sleeve
Homecoming 2013
Bowling Green, KY

The back can be blank.

Sometimes less is more

Thanks SRChief for stepping up

If we get this figure out we want 2 XLG
KEEP IN TOUCH