Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Homecoming 2013 shirts & hats

OK I talked to the shirt Company and got a quote. I had to est numbers and as we have 51 signed up I thought we might need 30 men's and 20 women's.

To get the Homecoming 2013 Bowling Green, KY put on the sleeve instead of above the pocket will increase the cost about $6 each.
Just having it all on the front (blank back) the men,s shirt with pocket will be $12.50 each and $11.00 without pocket. Ladies shirts (no pocket) without pocket would also be &11.00.

An extra charge is made for XX shirts----$1..00 extra for each X (XX = +$2.00, xxx = + $3.00 etc) Shipping is free with 2 week delivery extra for 1 week. I will pay for the shirts upfront and collect in BG when you get them.
I think I will have room to bring them in the car , if not I will ship them to hotel. PLEASE LET ME KNOW THIS WEEK END WHAT YOU WANT!! I am very surprised that the quote was as low as it is, however if we order fewer shirts the prices will go up some.

OK I talked to the shirt Company and got a quote. I had to est numbers and as we have 51 signed up I thought we might need 30 men's and 20 women's.

To get the Homecoming 2013 Bowling Green, KY put on the sleeve instead of above the pocket will increase the cost about $6 each.
Just having it all on the front (blank back) the men,s shirt with pocket will be $12.50 each and $11.00 without pocket. Ladies shirts (no pocket) without pocket would also be &11.00.

An extra charge is made for XX shirts----$1..00 extra for each X (XX = +$2.00, xxx = + $3.00 etc) Shipping is free with 2 week delivery extra for 1 week. I will pay for the shirts upfront and collect in BG when you get them.
I think I will have room to bring them in the car , if not I will ship them to hotel. PLEASE LET ME KNOW THIS WEEK END WHAT YOU WANT!! I am very surprised that the quote was as low as it is, however if we order fewer shirts the prices will go up some.

I can let you know how many I want once the final design is established. Just let me know here what is decided. BTW, I prefer without pocket, Logo at pocket position (with or without XLR letters) Homecoming 2013 Bowling Green, KY in 2 lines on sleeve and blank back. $20 each for XXX. Just my preference, I'm flexible.

Am I the only one who thinks this seems really inexpensive for a polo? Are we reasonably sure about the quality? I'm on their website, which shirt is this? Is this the price for embroidered not printed?

What color and what color embroidery? I'm open on colors, just would like to know it's not pink. :)

Personalization with a name on the right front would be nice, but understand that is a lot to ask and probably not worth the hassle.

Dave, I'm also interested in T-shirts, let us know the info on them when available.

If we get this figure out we want 2 XLG
KEEP IN TOUCH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Dan Gouker

Our biz has logo & name info is above left chest pocket http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/01/e4y6yva2.jpg[/IMG
When you get to much it looks over crowed and don't look right Polo shirts should have nothing on back just T- shirt should have printing on back. What type of material polo shirts are they? That change the cost a lot. Heres a picture of 2012 (KRUZIN the Keystone) should be similar to this
![IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/01/hyduru4u.jpg
2epa3a3u.jpg
adyqypu2.jpg

These are some sample pictures keep in these whee all 100% cotton heavy & hot. Most here ask for more comfortable light weight material even if they cost more. Sorry to be a nuance but these should have been strafed months ago to get a design and shirt approved back then!
THIS IS MY OPINION I still want 2 XLG no matter what we work out!
Hope this helps and thanks for taking charge!

Thanks Dan Gouker

Wha's Happenin'??

OK gang, what's new on the shirt/hat scene? Seems the last post was back in May and it's now September! Are they going to happen? If so, when and how do we get them? Maybe at this point in time we should be considering sweatshirts and jackets (yeah, I know you don't need them in Florida and California, but we're all not that fortunate!)

OK gang, what's new on the shirt/hat scene? Seems the last post was back in May and it's now September! Are they going to happen? If so, when and how do we get them? Maybe at this point in time we should be considering sweatshirts and jackets (yeah, I know you don't need them in Florida and California, but we're all not that fortunate!)
Have you missed the previous posts here on the topic? There has been active communication in the past days.

shirts

First,Thanks for your work on this project! I would like a man's size large,no pocket,back blank, w/ XLR homecoming 2013 bowling,KY all on front or whatever the group decides, the same for color & lettering.:)

Once again for those that do not read all posts---The shirts do not have any embroidery on them, they will be silk screened! Shirt color is white with black printing/images. As late as I got involved getting embroidery work done was out of the question. The last large order I helped with for those took 3 months to receive.
So far everyone wants to know what the "final" design looks like. I am posting a picture. All printing will be on front as shown. Shirts are Hanes 50/50 poly cotton blend
wm-final.jpg

Once again for those that do not read all posts---The shirts do not have any embroidery on them, they will be silk screened! Shirt color is white with black printing/images. As late as I got involved getting embroidery work done was out of the question. The last large order I helped with for those took 3 months to receive.
So far everyone wants to know what the "final" design looks like. I am posting a picture. All printing will be on front as shown. Shirts are Hanes 50/50 poly cotton blend
View attachment 3214
Maybe I missed it, but I re-read every post in this thread and did not see silk screen mentioned prior to now.

I think I'll pass on this shirt and am working on a higher quality shirt with an embroidered design that this same company claims can have a two week delivery. Of course, the higher quality will be considerably more expensive. Probably around $45. The minimum quantity is 6 so maybe there will not be enough interest and I'll just go without. I don't expect this to impact your pricing or delivery since you are expecting much larger quantities. What I am looking at would also be available in a ladies style, again with a 6 shirt minimum.

Only the left breast location is available for the embroidered shirts.

Ultra Club Pique Polo

• 6.2 oz. 100% pre-shrunk heavyweight cotton pique
  • Wood-tone buttons
  • Double-needle stitched for durability
  • Half-moon locker patch on back for comfort
front.jpg

Once I confirm this is doable with the company I'll provide a link to order them and a PayPal address.

Maybe I missed it, but I re-read every post in this thread and did not see silk screen mentioned prior to now.

I think I'll pass on this shirt and am working on a higher quality shirt with an embroidered design that this same company claims can have a two week delivery. Of course, the higher quality will be considerably more expensive. Probably around $45. The minimum quantity is 6 so maybe there will not be enough interest and I'll just go without. I don't expect this to impact your pricing or delivery since you are expecting much larger quantities. What I am looking at would also be available in a ladies style, again with a 6 shirt minimum.

Ultra Club Pique Polo

• Wood-tone buttons
front.jpg

Once I confirm this is doable with the company I'll provide a link to order them and a PayPal address.[/

I don't want screen print either is there lighter material too choose from?? Also that should cost less?? We would want at least 2 XLG Mens

Thanks Dan Gouker

Ultra Club Pique Polo

• Wood-tone buttons
front.jpg

Once I confirm this is doable with the company I'll provide a link to order them and a PayPal address.[/

I don't want screen print either is there lighter material too choose from?? Also that should cost less?? We would want at least 2 XLG Mens

Thanks Dan Gouker

We should also consider Cadillac on left sleeve l pa picture!

Thanks Dan Gouker

If that's what you want fine. I was just trying to get something started but as of now I am out of it and will not proceed any more.
By the way my first post that had a link to the company that nobody used said "Custom Printed Polo Silk Screened shirts" and my wife was not pleased that I was fronting about $600.00 .

If that's what you want fine. I was just trying to get something started but as of now I am out of it and will not proceed any more.
By the way my first post that had a link to the company that nobody used said "Custom Printed Polo Silk Screened shirts" and my wife was not pleased that I was fronting about $600.00 .

I agree this should of been in motion months ago, if I known that no one was doing this I may of been able to get my guy that does our Biz polos done up at good price! Well that water under the bridge now! No hard feeling here it only a shirt. Thanks for trying!
See you in BG soon!

Thanks Dan Gouker

Thanks for stepping up Senior Chief!

I started this thread in the middle of May. Little Response. Then it was said Dave was working on T-Shirts. I knew some wanted a higher quality Polo as well but thought a common graphic would be nice. However, that design never appeared. I would buy both. What I don't want though is a low quality Polo and a T-shirt. Maybe some do.

I don't see why this would require much if any individual up front cash out lay. Pay Pal works well or even snail mail a check.:dunno:

I followed the "customink.com" link provided, didn't see the words silk screened or printed Polo anywhere. It to me to a generic home page for the company.

If you feel compelled at this point to take your toys and go home, so be it. I'm not sure there will be enough interest in what I'm proposing either. In that case there will be no shirts :( This was not my intention.

At this late date our options are limited, again I brought this up in May with little response or interest. I prefer a better quality embroidered shirt, albeit more expensive. This shirt was chosen because of it's quality and availability in a woman's style.

shirts

Ultra Club Pique Polo

• Wood-tone buttons
front.jpg

Once I confirm this is doable with the company I'll provide a link to order them and a PayPal address.

I think the design needs to have XLR in it otherwise what homecoming is it?? is 45 a little high for something i'll seldom wear?:dunno: just my 2c's

Homecoming Polo Shirt

front.jpg

This is a lighter weight shirt per request.
This is an embroidered shirt.
You get to pick either Men's or Ladies Style.
You get to pick the color, but thread color will be white only unless at least 6 people want the same different color.
I guarantee the minimum quantity will be met. The shirts WILL be ordered.

Port Authority Silk Touch Polo

• 5 oz. All color are a pique poly/cotton blend
  • Metal buttons with dyed-to-match rims
  • Lay flat collar
This is the link to pick with color and sizing info
Custom Port Authority Silk Touch Polo - Design Embroidered Polos Online at CustomInk.com

Cost $42 Men's or Ladies

2X +$2
3X +$3 (mens only)
4X +$4 (mens only)

Delivered for free to Bowling Green event by me on Friday early afternoon.

Order Deadline is September 10th, 2013.

PayPal funds to fred@fredneal.com or PM me for a mail address to send a check. A money transfer is prefered with PayPal. Funds must be received by the September 10 deadline to guarantee getting your shirt.

Include email address, style, size and color in the notes. I will confirm your choices in a return email.

Ask questions by posting here. I'll keep everyone posted here as we go along with any thread color requests.

Pricing based on quantities. If the quantities are enough to enjoy a lower price the remaining money will be used for something that will benefit the most members. I will not make a profit on this.

I was just trying to get something going and I do not feel I "am taking my toys" and going home. I have been getting ready to take my family on a cruise this week and was trying to see if anyone wanted a shirt. The Company I refered to did a cruise shirt for us and it is silk screened and came out very good. I knew the embroidery products were high as I checked on a ball cap and with just the car logo anf Cadillac XLR it was 35.00 ea with a min of 12. Shirts also require a min of 12 and for something you only wear a few times I thought the prices were high. o well I do not have any hard feelings torwards anyone but just do not have any more time to proceed. Hope someone gets what they want.

I think the design needs to have XLR in it otherwise what homecoming is it?? is 45 a little high for something i'll seldom wear?:dunno: just my 2c's

I tried to incorporate the XLR into the design but it quickly became cluttered with another line of text. My thinking is that the Logo identifies the XLR. I do understand your point and am open to suggestions that do not jump the price significantly until the first order is placed. Ie anything on the sleeve adds $9 per shirt. The design has to be made firm at some point. Maybe swap the Silhouette for the block XLR logo?

I understand everyones budget is different. Hopefully Dave's T-shirt design will be more to your liking.

I wear polos a lot and am proud of my XLR. This shirt will get a lot of use around here, especially at car shows and cruise-ins. I've wanted a high quality XLR shirt without being able to find one for years. YMMV

What about this design?

Not having the XLR on the shirt is a very valid point. What about this one?
front.jpg

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back