Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Rendezvous IV - San Antonio, TX - May 20-24, 2009

You better come up with something good, because I already have several other ideas in the works:laugh::chuckle:lol::laugh::chuckle:lol:
I think I'll be getting a my own room and not letting you two know which one it is. :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

All we have to do is listen for the whistle.:laugh:
This is true Whit. Too bad Photo Girl and Photo Mom didn't get me the bull horn. :)

SanAntonio0911327.jpg

SanAntonio092767.jpg

SanAntonio092772.jpg

SanAntonio092775.jpg

SanAntonio092781.jpg

SanAntonio092823.jpg

SanAntonio0921697.jpg

SanAntonio0921699.jpg

SanAntonio0921701.jpg

Great pictures .... those must be the pictures from the 27th floor? That would have been a great way to get your bearings ..... I remember the Drury, it seems like I saw that hotel everytime I looked up.

Awww ... our farewell photo's of the guys and the girls .... that was as much sad as it was happy .... the printer is humming away!

Thanks for the memories .... (hey, wouldn't that make a great song title? :chuckle)

xxoo

Last Picture

So in the last picture Cubby is all by himself with all the pretty ladies. Question, is Cubby a "Little Stud Muffin" or is he the ladies "Little Boy Toy"? And Where Is Marion?????

So in the last picture Cubby is all by himself with all the pretty ladies. Question, is Cubby a "Little Stud Muffin" or is he the ladies "Little Boy Toy"? And Where Is Marion?????
I think Marion was creating problems for Cubster and he traded her in .... :D

He's a "Little Stud Muffin". You know me, I was off acting like a teenager. ;)

He's a "Little Stud Muffin". You know me, I was off acting like a teenager. ;)

A very cute, sweet, loving teen ager. Oh to be young again, sigh. I did notice Cubby and Lola's mom seem to be in several pictures together and no sight of detail man or little woman. "Are we having fun yet?" You Bet We Are!!!!!

A very cute, sweet, loving teen ager. Oh to be young again, sigh. I did notice Cubby and Lola's mom seem to be in several pictures together and no sight of detail man or little woman. "Are we having fun yet?" You Bet We Are!!!!!
I think we are. :wave:

Maybe Cubby asked DG to follow LW over to the bar to keep an eye on her .... she does tend to get out of control .... :reddevil :lol:

Maybe Cubby asked DG to follow LW over to the bar to keep an eye on her .... she does tend to get out of control .... :reddevil :lol:
DG did follow LW to try and keep an eye on me. Instead he got out of control with me. ;)

I think you are all out of control! :laugh:

Is that you talking or your pretty twin sister sitting beside you? I can remember times my naughty twin used to try and get me in trouble so I have him locked away upstairs. Surprised he didn't go after mtrocket and Mrs. mtr when they stayed with me.:dunno::dunno::dunno:

Must have come from the twin!!:chuckle

Is that you talking or your pretty twin sister sitting beside you? I can remember times my naughty twin used to try and get me in trouble so I have him locked away upstairs. Surprised he didn't go after mtrocket and Mrs. mtr when they stayed with me.:dunno::dunno::dunno:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom