Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Rendezvous IV - San Antonio, TX - May 20-24, 2009

Eight or seven weeks to go? :dunno::confused:

I believe so ....

Moved the Fredericksburg trip to Friday ..
and the Gulf trip to Saturday ....

.... Hope this works for everyone ....

There is a crawfish festival in Fredericksberg that evening and also on Saturday. The folks going there on the day trip might want to stay and party there Friday night! German beer and Cajun food---fun!!
Joe and I were looking at going to Fredericksberg on Saturday afternoon for shopping and early Cajun dinner if anyone wants to go over on Saturday instead.

There is a crawfish festival in Fredericksberg that evening and also on Saturday. The folks going there on the day trip might want to stay and party there Friday night! German beer and Cajun food---fun!!
Joe and I were looking at going to Fredericksberg on Saturday afternoon for shopping and early Cajun dinner if anyone wants to go over on Saturday instead.

So many choices...so little time.

Schedule of activities-Looks Great Lots to Do!!

The Little Woman & I haven't committed to any of the drives planned yet, as we are on our fiscal year-end at work and been busy--well some of us!! We will be deciding in the near future. One thing I know for sure--Scarlett will not be making the trip--I just purchased her twin Scarlett V; a '06 XLR-V, Infra Red with Shale interior. I should have it either this weekend or early next week. Looking forward to hitting the road to San Antonio to see all our friends. We'll get our schedule figured out next week, as to want we are going to do while there. :cool:

Congratulations!!! How nice for you ...!!! :rocker::rocker:

Oh, yeah ..... there's gonna be some real drivin' on that trip to TX ... :willy_nilly: You better bring a "badge" with you.

So .... is the other good news that you gave Scarlett 1 to the Little Woman?? :confused:

Don't worry about commiting to anything, except the dinner, of course, the boat only holds 20 ... :pat:

I think it only fair and the correct thing to do for Little Woman to have Scarlett 1 with her own personalized license plate.:):):)

Robert & Ruth Ann,

I offered, but she doesn't want to give up her Lincoln LS and something would have to go--and not one of the Harleys!!!!! Scarlett may make the trip to San Antonio with its new owner if they can get the time off and are settled in--they are building a new house and their move in date is 1st of May. :dunno::dunno:

Regarding the badge--I have one from me great grandfather, but I don't need any hassle for impersonating an officer-if you know what I mean :lol:

Mr. Cubbiness, you have joined a fine circle of automobiles. Had I not had one I would be out shopping for a V too. Hey what the hell, maybe I'll find a Crimson red with Black interior. Ya know, one for each foot?
Have you driven the V flat out yet. Boy, are you in for a surprise if you haven't.
Can't wait to yell at you again for yelling to loud. after almost a year, I must apologize, after all everyone was drinking and Bobo wasn't feeling very good. I guess I should have been in my room.:blinzel:
The Little Woman & I haven't committed to any of the drives planned yet, as we are on our fiscal year-end at work and been busy--well some of us!! We will be deciding in the near future. One thing I know for sure--Scarlett will not be making the trip--I just purchased her twin Scarlett V; a '06 XLR-V, Infra Red with Shale interior. I should have it either this weekend or early next week. Looking forward to hitting the road to San Antonio to see all our friends. We'll get our schedule figured out next week, as to want we are going to do while there. :cool:

7 Weeks

For those starting on the 16th of May, you now have 7 weeks to go. Looks like Rob & Cindy will be coming to Colorado Springs, then two cars from here to Corralles where two more join in to Las Cruces and then a BIG caravan on to San Antonio. Time will go fast now.

For those starting on the 16th of May, you now have 7 weeks to go. Looks like Rob & Cindy will be coming to Colorado Springs, then two cars from here to Corralles where two more join in to Las Cruces and then a BIG caravan on to San Antonio. Time will go fast now.

Hey... maybe a mis-type but the first name is Rod, not Rob.
Heard you had a lot of snow the other day in Colorado Springs, huh?

Hey... maybe a mis-type but the first name is Rod, not Rob.
Heard you had a lot of snow the other day in Colorado Springs, huh?

Sorry Rod, have been setting tile and sometimes the fingers don't go where I tell them. Yes, we had snow, blizzard, so it blew the snow. If I measured it on a level plain I probably had all of four inches. We are so dry I hope this will help a little bit. The next day the sun was out and all the snow melted off the streets. Sun is out again today so it should melt it off the lawns today, just hope it soaks in.

Shirts for Quinn and DD

Re: SHIRTS!

On April 2nd I will be removing the order information of the event shirts from the event schedule .... so, if you've been procratinating .... hmmmm, time to make your move! :blinzel:

Hi Jean-
I'm sending you an order for 2 of the RIV shirts. A Medium and a XXL. Mail will go out on Monday.

Good thing you have Ruth Ann for your enforcer!
Thanks! Can't wait to see everyone!
~Quinn

Re: SHIRTS!

On April 2nd I will be removing the order information of the event shirts from the event schedule .... so, if you've been procratinating .... hmmmm, time to make your move! :blinzel:

Hi everyone,
If I don't have the shirt orders in my hand, or at least know for sure that they are coming, April 2 will be too late as that is when I'm going to order the shirts! So far I have orders for 30 shirts. :D

Also, I have 5 travel mugs @ $15.00 each and 1 XX Large shirt also @ $15.00 left from RIII, if anyone is interested please email me at jelcts@gmail.com. :)
Jean
PS Also I still won't be on here much, yet. :mad:

Hi Jean-
I'm sending you an order for 2 of the RIV shirts. A Medium and a XXL. Mail will go out on Monday.

Good thing you have Ruth Ann for your enforcer!
Thanks! Can't wait to see everyone!
~Quinn

Thank you Quinn and that makes 32 shirts!:rocker:

Does anyone know how many MB's equal a Gig?

Not a computer whiz....

Jean, I'm not a computer whiz, but believe its 1024MB in a gigabit

Thank you Quinn and that makes 32 shirts!:rocker:

Does anyone know how many MB's equal a Gig?

Hi everyone,
If I don't have the shirt orders in my hand, or at least know for sure that they are coming, April 2 will be too late as that is when I'm going to order the shirts! So far I have orders for 30 shirts. :D

Also, I have 5 travel mugs @ $15.00 each and 1 XX Large shirt also @ $15.00 left from RIII, if anyone is interested please email me at jelcts@gmail.com. :)
Jean
PS Also I still won't be on here much, yet. :mad:

Jean the check for mine will go out on Monday...nothing like waiting to the last minute.:lol:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom