Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

San Antonio, Texas "Blue Bunny" Rally May 20--May 23, 2009

Thanks to Cubby I now have the list from last year's R3 ... I was blown away to see the 91 cars on it! Ben created it (remember Ben? pre making preps to get married .. haha) .... Maybe he will go and make it part of his honeymoon!

Anyway, I will start emailing the names on it with the information for both hotels ...

The time will go fast now -
We just have one other car event before San Antonio .... we have our fingers crossed that we will be able to go to Barrett-Jackson in a couple of weeks .... we will see ...:dunno:

Thanks to Cubby I now have the list from last year's R3 ... I was blown away to see the 91 cars on it! Ben created it (remember Ben? pre making preps to get married .. haha) .... Maybe he will go and make it part of his honeymoon!

Anyway, I will start emailing the names on it with the information for both hotels ...

The time will go fast now -
We just have one other car event before San Antonio .... we have our fingers crossed that we will be able to go to Barrett-Jackson in a couple of weeks .... we will see ...:dunno:
They are running BJ reruns all day on Speed. I could have sworn I saw Ray trying to hotwire a GTO in the background in one of the shots. I wondered where he disappeared to when we were touring the staging tent :laugh:

we have our fingers crossed that we will be able to go to Barrett-Jackson in a couple of weeks .... we will see ...:dunno:

I got an email from Cadillac Tech the other day about vehicles GM is running thru BJ--lots of VIN 1 Corvettes. Also seen an article on a bunch of Yenko vehicles going thru the auction also. Ray should take his checkbook with him:chuckle:chuckle

Checkbook? You probably meant to say savings pass book :lol: ...

Surprisingly, there were some really nice muscle cars last year that were more than reasonalbly sold.

Yenko? That would be right up mswaim's alley ... :cool:

Our San Antonio trip is 20 weeks away from this weekend. Looking forward to seeing everyone! :wave:

Kathy

Packing? Did someone say packing?? :willy_nilly:
I LOVE PACKING!

I am sooooooooooo ready for a long road trip - and SA is going to be perfect ... long enough for a fun caravan and trying new restaurants along the way .... and something different to look at almost hourly .....

This 20 weeks will go fast .... wait and see! :rocker:

I think I have to back up my leave day to leave with you guys . What date do you leave and have we a motel scheduled for our first and only stop?I will have jay for a navigator so I don't get lost in the desert.:laugh:
I LOVE PACKING!

I am sooooooooooo ready for a long road trip - and SA is going to be perfect ... long enough for a fun caravan and trying new restaurants along the way .... and something different to look at almost hourly .....

I LOVE PACKING!

Not fast enough.:D

Jetboy .... have you mapped out all of the Waffle Houses between Phx and San An? :lol: I'm sure we will have to stop there at the least one time!

Hopefully we will find out THIS week about our schedule for B-J ..... I'm still counting on it.

Ray said that chassis looked like lots of $$$ to him .... I actually think I heard him say $$$,$$$.$$ .... :chuckle

Marion - you wait ... as soon as the Super Bowl is over with, you are practically on your way - I need to research Texas wineries :D ... :drink: Jeez, I can't wait to meet up with everyone again .... 'seems like a long time ago since I saw you all. P.S. About the packing thing ... my daughter's bought me new clothes for San Antonio .... they said they just looked so "Lola" - they do .... But I won't wait to wear em' ...!)

Jetboy .... have you mapped out all of the Waffle Houses between Phx and San An? :lol: I'm sure we will have to stop there at the least one time!

Hopefully we will find out THIS week about our schedule for B-J ..... I'm still counting on it.

Ray said that chassis looked like lots of $$$ to him .... I actually think I heard him say $$$,$$$.$$ .... :chuckle

Marion - you wait ... as soon as the Super Bowl is over with, you are practically on your way - I need to research Texas wineries :D ... :drink: Jeez, I can't wait to meet up with everyone again .... 'seems like a long time ago since I saw you all. P.S. About the packing thing ... my daughter's bought me new clothes for San Antonio .... they said they just looked so "Lola" - they do .... But I won't wait to wear em' ...!)
Find a winerie I can still get my beer or I can just bring my cooler. :laugh::laugh:

Are you and Ray coming over next week? We just repo'd an 05 XLR today. I can make you a good deal :lol:

Are you and Ray coming over next week? We just repo'd an 05 XLR today. I can make you a good deal :lol:

I've still got my finger's crossed to see you guys and the auction ... :blinzel:

You repo'd an XLR? What kind of price tag will be put on that? Gawd - what a crappy economy this is .... :pat:

I've still got my finger's crossed to see you guys and the auction ... :blinzel:

You repo'd an XLR? What kind of price tag will be put on that? Gawd - what a crappy economy this is .... :pat:
I'll be happy to get $25,000 for it.:(

Counting down .....

19 weeks!

(see how fast the time flys, Marion?! :blinzel:)
Still not fast enough. If it was next week that would be fast for me. :DWe have had snow for the past two days. Sick of WINTER.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom