Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Vegas Baby

That is what I would like to know. Just because I had on a back brace they took me behind a curtain, I was in a wheel chair, made me stand up and put their hand down my pants both back and front. I filed a complaint when I returned home and never heard anything back. According to TSA in Orlando, they are not allowed to put a finger on you. My neighbor lady was with me on the other side of the curtain and she kept telling me to be quite as she was afraid they would not put me on the plane. I used to love to fly and now am thinking the only way to get back to Europe is to go on the Queen Victoria, I love going on a cruise. I won't go alone so am trying to find someone to go with me.

You have so many friends and so much family I am sure you will find someone to go. I hope you have a great trip :wave:.

We will be in Las Vegas SEVEN WEEKS FROM TODAY! (But who's counting ... lol) :lol:

I'd like to see that list grow ... :blinzel:

Las Vegas in December .... ahhhh, it will be heavenly! Warm days and cold nights - my favorite time of the year in the desert. And yes, it does it really cold at night. But, not to worry, they sell souvineer LV sweatshirts on every vendor cart and in every store on the Strip .... ;) Hey, Bling-thing .... you just might NEED a coat if we're going to be staggering from hotel to hotel ... :party

Yes ... long gone are the days when you took your boarding pass and headed for the gate.
Ahhh, whatever happened to the good ol' days? :squint:

You can thank the terrorists for no more "good ol' days" of flying!!!! :mad:

Don't get mad at the TSA. They're just doing their job at trying to kept us safe!!! (and alive!!)

Don't get mad at the TSA. They're just doing their job at trying to kept us safe!!! (and alive!!)
'Never upset with the standards the TSA enforce. Thankful in fact. Every time I board the plane. Yes ..... the terrorists have changed many things in our lives ...... they took a good measure of our trust and innocence ... and joy.

Hey, Chad ... when I saw your name on this post I was hoping it was to see that you and Ro were going to join up in LV ....... ??????

So true. I would rather be inconvenieced than to have another 9/11.:patriot:

On another note. Anyone planning to fly to Vegas should look into booking flights now. I heard on the news this morning that now is the time to buy flight tickets that the price will be going up.

That's what i'M TALKIN BOUT!!!!:chuckle:chuckle

You have so many friends and so much family I am sure you will find someone to go. I hope you have a great trip :wave:.

We will be in Las Vegas SEVEN WEEKS FROM TODAY! (But who's counting ... lol) :lol:

I'd like to see that list grow ... :blinzel:

Las Vegas in December .... ahhhh, it will be heavenly! Warm days and cold nights - my favorite time of the year in the desert. And yes, it does it really cold at night. But, not to worry, they sell souvineer LV sweatshirts on every vendor cart and in every store on the Strip .... ;) Hey, Bling-thing .... you just might NEED a coat if we're going to be staggering from hotel to hotel ... :party

I found out that Vegas has a very large convention that will be there on Dec 4 & 5 if your thinking about going with us you should book now right away you can always cancel if you cant go. If you wait its very doubtfull you will get a room.

Fred:wave::wave::wave::wave:

So true. I would rather be inconvenieced than to have another 9/11.:patriot:

On another note. Anyone planning to fly to Vegas should look into booking flights now. I heard on the news this morning that now is the time to buy flight tickets that the price will be going up.

:patriot::patriot::patriot:It's a small price to pay to not have another 9/11!!:patriot::patriot::patriot:

Jean and Jim when are we adding your name to the list of going to Vegas. :dunno:

Jean and Jim when are we adding your name to the list of going to Vegas. :dunno:

Well L W I doubt that you will be adding our names to the "going people":dunno::laugh::chuckle:laugh::reddevil:laugh:.

We probably won't make it to Las Vegas, since we are scheduled to be in Las Vegas for Christmas and probably can't make that same trip just a couple of weeks earlier. It would be nice to see everyone, but until Jim gets his schedule, we aren't able to make too many travel plans for the Holiday period. :(:dunno::(

Well L W I doubt that you will be adding our names to the "going people":dunno::laugh::chuckle:laugh::reddevil:laugh:.

We probably won't make it to Las Vegas, since we are scheduled to be in Las Vegas for Christmas and probably can't make that same trip just a couple of weeks earlier. It would be nice to see everyone, but until Jim gets his schedule, we aren't able to make too many travel plans for the Holiday period. :(:dunno::(
That's too bad. If it changes let us know. We would love to see you guys. :D

The WYNN has the best buffet EVER..... split King Crap wider than your fork ... mmmmm -

You certainly know how to make it sound appetizing. What exactly is King Crap and is it chewier than say Queen Crap?
LOL, sorry , just got of court, feeling feisty...
(now I'll go back and read the rest of the replies...)
Bruce
staying away from the buffet until it is cleared up...

I agree but their job is not to be putting their hands inside my pants as they clearly have been taught they are not to put a finger on us. I am sure everyone on this forum that has met me will agree that I do not look like a terriorist. With all the new modern technology they should be able to figure out a way to inbed something on our passports so those of us that are good American citizens don't have to be subjected to such treatment.

You certainly know how to make it sound appetizing. What exactly is King Crap and is it chewier than say Queen Crap?
Bruce
:laugh::laugh::laugh:I fell of my chair you are a nut. Sorry RA but that was funny. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well guys, looks bad for us attending the first week in December. Too bad. We have an anniversary coming up too (we were married in Vegas, and you would think she would learn, but she actually renewed our vows there again a few years ago) Anyhow, can't make this trip at that time.
I really do own an XLR and go on road trips... Ya'll have fun though.
Bruce
If anything changes we'll just show up.

Well guys, looks bad for us attending the first week in December. Too bad. We have an anniversary coming up too (we were married in Vegas, and you would think she would learn, but she actually renewed our vows there again a few years ago) Anyhow, can't make this trip at that time.
I really do own an XLR and go on road trips... Ya'll have fun though.
Bruce
If anything changes we'll just show up.
If anything changes please do show up. We do believe you own an XLR we have seen pictures of you and your wife with your car. :D I hope your plans change.

Bruce
Welll, there's just NO excuse for that ... lol ... I'll go back and edit it .... I wouldn't want to eat in either (although I take it now and then)... :lol:

Welll, there's just NO excuse for that ... lol ... I'll go back and edit it .... I wouldn't want to eat in either (although I take it now and then)... :lol:
Oh don't go back and change it. Just leave it the way it is. :chuckle Like your response too. :laugh::laugh:

He is funny. I think .... it's been so looooooooong since we saw them, I think they are a phantom couple .... :squint: You know, like Mark & Doris. :reddevil
Oh boy bpappy sounds like she is calling you out Phantom. :D

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back