Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Vegas Baby

We'll be thinking of you this weekend, so your ears might be burning :) - we will miss you.

Well, the DH is up and out of here and off to work, I didn't get a chance to see him this morning (zzzzzzz-zzzzzz) but, I did hear him coughing ..... damn. Hopefully it's just a "cold" .... :squint:

We are coming in right around 2 PM and going over to The Paris, hopefully they will do an early check in for us - as soon as we get settled I'll give you guys a call and we can run over to the MC :grouphug:. 2 more days!

You guys have fun Ingrid said this morning we would have been leaving tomorrow but she is doing better and as the doctor said it will take some time for her body to recoup. We will be thinking of you this weekend.:wave:

Fred;)

Well, I couldn't swing an overnight trip with my wife coming to Vegas, but I will be in Vegas on a business trip this Thursday (3rd). I'm not getting there until 8pm (flying down from Salt Lake City), but if you guys are out and about Thursday night, I'd love to try and briefly hook up with you all. I'd love to see those that I met on the Fall Drive as well as meet others who couldn't make it.
Let me know. I'm staying at the Courtyard Marriotte SOUTH on Dean Martin Dr. Have meetings Friday morning and catching a 3pm flight, but I want to try meeting you guys Thursday night, if you all will be out and about at 9 or 10 (Vegas - the city that never sleeps, right?).

We'll be prowling around the Monte Carlo I think ... although staying at The Paris. I understand we will be able to find Cubby at the Black Jack tables :reddevil Looking forward to meeting you too!

Well, I couldn't swing an overnight trip with my wife coming to Vegas, but I will be in Vegas on a business trip this Thursday (3rd). I'm not getting there until 8pm (flying down from Salt Lake City), but if you guys are out and about Thursday night, I'd love to try and briefly hook up with you all. I'd love to see those that I met on the Fall Drive as well as meet others who couldn't make it.
Let me know. I'm staying at the Courtyard Marriotte SOUTH on Dean Martin Dr. Have meetings Friday morning and catching a 3pm flight, but I want to try meeting you guys Thursday night, if you all will be out and about at 9 or 10 (Vegas - the city that never sleeps, right?).
We should be out and about then. I believe you have Cubby's cell number give him a call when you get in. Looking forward to seeing you again.:wave:

Photos

Hopefully, someone will remember to take some pictures! :lol:

Dave, I sent you a private message!!!

We will do our best--but we are not the professional that you are. We will miss not having you guys with us.

Hopefully, someone will remember to take some pictures! :lol:

:grouphug: A big hug for you guys to take with ya's! :pat: So wish we were going! Have lots of fun and you know what to do for me!:love: I will be here :bawling: and missing you!!

Fred, we have not been on here alot lately and did not know Ingrid was ill. Sorry to hear this, take care of her and you will be in our thoughts and prayers.;)

Missy
QUOTE=speedway;17904]Thanks for your thoughts Ingrid is doing fine but weak and tired. The doctor said it may be a month before she will have all her strengh back so will take it easy and I been having her eat lots of fresh fruits.

Fred:wave::wave::wave:[/QUOTE]

Fred, we have not been on here alot lately and did not know Ingrid was ill. Sorry to hear this, take care of her and you will be in our thoughts and prayers.;)

Missy
QUOTE=speedway;17904]Thanks for your thoughts Ingrid is doing fine but weak and tired. The doctor said it may be a month before she will have all her strengh back so will take it easy and I been having her eat lots of fresh fruits.

Fred:wave::wave::wave:
[/QUOTE] Hi havent seen you on for awhile. Ingrid is doing much better but still weak the doctor says it will take her body time to recoup. She was talking about vegas again today sad she cant go when her health is better I will have to take her on a special get away. :D

Fred:wave::wave::wave:

It would have been fun to meet more of you guys tomorrow - but the few of us that are there will think about you and :beerchug: and have a great time, and I hope I post a thread called "winners!" ...

Well, I'm ready for a break from the holiday hustle and bustle - can't think of a better place to take one.

It looks like Quinn took some Wis with her .... it is supposed to get down to 32 degrees tonight in the desert ... brrrrr. I guess I'll have to take a jacket .... :willy_nilly:

Have fun everybody. I wish we could have made it but maybe next time. Don't give them too much of your money.

You guys will have a blast. Wish we could be there.

Bob

Packing and swearing - Why is that a woman thing?

It's not too late - it's a long weekend, any of you can get a dollar-saver flight and head out for a night or so - Surprise us! :blinzel:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom