Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Welcome!

Lola's Mom

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 Black Raven
Welcome Coyote Karen! I'm sure pictures will follow on how you got your new forum name .... (and maybe your avatar!) :reddevil --- way to pick'em Whit!

MrsMTRocket .... I know you are really busy, but hope Rod will tell you how glad we were to have met you and look forward to your posts! :wave:

Welcome Karen!!! It is great to have you on board. You had to be the biggest surprise of RIV...who knew?

Bruce :wave:

Welcome Karen!
I'm so glad that you've joined the XLR Net. It was good to see you again.

Kathy

Welcome Coyote Karen! I'm sure pictures will follow on how you got your new forum name .... (and maybe your avatar!) :reddevil --- way to pick'em Whit!

MrsMTRocket .... I know you are really busy, but hope Rod will tell you how glad we were to have met you and look forward to your posts! :wave:

SanAntonio091800.jpg

SanAntonio091812.jpg

This was just our first night in San Antonio.

Welcome Karen glad to see you finally got on the site. :wave:

You do us P R O U D, girl. Welcome...:worship:

Glad to have you aboard, Karen. It was a great time hanging with all our Midwest buddies!!! We always thought you were the quiet, reserved one--boy did you prove us wrong!:laugh::laugh:

Great to have you on the forum!!:wave::wave:

I printed this out and will show her tonight. I can't promise her getting on here, but we'll just have to wait and see...

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom