Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR brick @ the NCM

Which phrase would you like to have on the XLR group brick?

• None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Performance & Style...Built in Bowling Green '04-'09

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So if we vote NOW and a phrase that we like better comes along .... we cannot change our vote? Or we can? I'd like to see a phrase that includes how many were built ....

What is the cutoff date for voting???

This poll closes on 7-13-12. I don't think you can change your vote.

There is a poll for this thread @ the top of the page, to vote for the phrase you would like to see on the NCM XLR Group Brick. You can choose more than one phrase or none @ all. If you have some thing you think would work, let me know & I will add it to the poll.

I'm partial to that "Corvette in a tuxedo" reference, myself. FWIW :dunno:

Tim

I do not how to say this, but, I think the owners of the cars should be represented as well as the uniquness of the car .... something like this:

The Cadillac XLR - 16,652 built in Bowling Green and owned with pride 2004-2009

Can someone say it better so that it is at least a consideration??

There is a poll for this thread @ the top of the page, to vote for the phrase you would like to see on the NCM XLR Group Brick. You can choose more than one phrase or none @ all. If you have some thing you think would work, let me know & I will add it to the poll.

Here is another submission for consideration:
Cadillac XLR
Performance with class
Crafted in Bowling Green KY
2004 - 2009

Wendy & Dan

Here is another submission for consideration:
Cadillac XLR
Performance with class
Crafted in Bowling Green KY
2004 - 2009

Wendy & Dan

I added this to the poll as well (shortened it to fit the available space). We will probably take the top 3 phrases & do another quick poll to pick the favorite phrase for the brick.
Remember, you can purchase one or more 4x8" bricks & put your favorite phrase or information on it.
:wave:

Admin please change my vote from #4 to #7.

I actually like the phrase:

"Corvette in a Tuxedo...Hand-built in Bowling Green 2004-2009".

Thanks
Giz

Brick price

I added this to the poll as well (shortened it to fit the available space). We will probably take the top 3 phrases & do another quick poll to pick the favorite phrase for the brick.
Remember, you can purchase one or more 4x8" bricks & put your favorite phrase or information on it.
:wave:
Bruce what the price of the 4x8 Bricks

Only 14 voters? ... a lot more than that contributed to the Brick Fund.

Hope we can see more votes - come on folks. :wave:

4 X 8 Brick Ideal

Hi XLR Freinds:

I just spoke with Megan at NCM. Here is a deal! You can order a 4x8 for $125.00, But if you want to join their NCM club for a single person it is 50.00 but than you are a member and can get the brick for 100.00 which means you can save 25.00 on the brick and become a member also for 150.00 total. :dunno: If you want to be placed around the 24x24 main large brick should order now she said that if you wait and order later on the 24x24 brick may fill in around with other brick that are not XLR's owners.

There specifications for the 4x8 are:

1. 3 line of text only
2. 13 characters total per line including spaces, commas, periods ect.... (Each counts as 1 character)
If you have any questions this is her directline = 270-467-8836 and she said she would be happy to answer any questions you may have!
She also mentioned that she would like to have all the art & text wording for the 24x24 brick even if its before we have all the money is all paid up in full that way she can just get our XLR Brick ordered and done right away!
Thx Dan :wave:

Since I only get one vote, I am waiting to see all of the entries posted .... :cool:

Or Bruce can set it up "Chicago-Style" - Vote early, vote often! :laugh:

I got it added. We are @ 10, that is the limit for this poll.

OK folks - time to vote! Looks like Bruce cannot add any more suggestions to the poll. But remember, there is a "None of the above" choice - if that one gets the most votes, then I guess we go back to the drawing board.

I hope everyone who wants a say in this brick, at least voices their opinion and votes in the above poll. This brick is for ALL of us. :cool:

Any more votes?

We seemed to have "stalled" on the voting ...

I would assume then, that everyone is happy with what we will put on the brick? Speak now or forever hold your peace. :)

I believe Bruce has this poll going through this week (Friday) before it is shut down. There are still a lot of people that have talked about the brick that have not voted yet - come on folks. Remember, if you are not real thrilled about ANYTHING up there, just vote for the "None of the above" choice and we will start over with new ideas (maybe keeping the top two from this group).

Now that we are just about there, we should get the final design agreed upon so we will be ready to get the brick ordered once we reach out goal.

Thanks to all who has contributed to the realization of this XLR Brick in Bowling Green. :blinzel:

Dave

Make sure & vote!

Make sure & vote. The poll closes @ noon on Friday.:wave:

Is anyone else a member NCM? I'm going to order a 4x8 brick and considered becoming a member for $50 then I can order a brick for $100. Also when I get to NCM you can get into the Museum for free. Any suggestion to be a member is it worth joining :dunno: :confused: ????
Dan

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back