Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR Gathering in Colorado 2010

The folks at Red Noland Cadillac were happy that several in the group stopped in to see them. Heard someone bought a new purse and everyone liked all the shirts and caps. If anyone wants to upgrade to an '08 Black Certified XLR with only 2,000 miles on it they have one sitting in the showroom.

The folks at Red Noland Cadillac were happy that several in the group stopped in to see them. Heard someone bought a new purse and everyone liked all the shirts and caps. If anyone wants to upgrade to an '08 Black Certified XLR with only 2,000 miles on it they have one sitting in the showroom.

Yeah, thanks to a wrong turn we ended up near Red Noland, so we decided to stop by and empty out their boutique.:lol: It's a beautiful dealership and the people there were very nice to us. :)

Metal event sculpters

If anyone would like an event ornament,wall hanging or mounted piece, let me know. I still have a few ornaments left, but I can get more copies of any of the three and ship them out to you. I think Quinn's logo turned out great.:rocker:

If anyone would like an event ornament,wall hanging or mounted piece, let me know. I still have a few ornaments left, but I can get more copies of any of the three and ship them out to you. I think Quinn's logo turned out great.:rocker:
They look great. We bought an ornament and wall hanging. Ornament is hanging on our tree in the dining room already. Love, Love, Love them. :D

How much??

The ornament is $20 + shipping.
The 15" wall hanging is $70 + shipping.
The 15" mounted piece is $75 + shipping.

Made it home today (wednesday) about 5;30. Yeaaaa!!! It's great to be home!! The train in Durango was awesome! If you ever go back to CO. you got to drive the road from Durango to Montrose, highway 550, especially the section between Durango and Ridgeway. Hairpin "S" curves, narrow road sections, loonngg ways down the side of the mountain,,, when the signs said 15MPH for the curve, even I slowed down for those!!!!!! It was a lot like Skyline Drive, but suppose to be two lanes. Great all around trip, we had a blast!!! Thanks everyone!!

Chad & Rogene

It was great to see you guys again ... you guys are always such good company .... and you'll have to post some pictures of that Durango trip, I've only been on one train (from LinSue's house to downtown Chicago!) ... I bet that was a lot of fun not to have to be a driver or a navigator and just enjoy the sights for awhile ... :rocker:

I don't even consider those trains! They are just mass-transit people movers.:laugh::laugh:

It was great to see you guys again ... you guys are always such good company .... and you'll have to post some pictures of that Durango trip, I've only been on one train (from LinSue's house to downtown Chicago!) ... I bet that was a lot of fun not to have to be a driver or a navigator and just enjoy the sights for awhile ... :rocker:

Wondering... would it be possible to post pics for those of us that weren't able to go to CS?

I will try and take a few and get them posted. I don't know if anyone already has pictures of the pieces.:)

Yeah, thanks to a wrong turn we ended up near Red Noland, so we decided to stop by and empty out their boutique.:lol: It's a beautiful dealership and the people there were very nice to us. :)

Red Noland Cadillac HAD a lot of nice items. :chuckle We had a nice time there and gave them a dash plaque.

I want to purchase from Bruce and Kathy another metal "ornament" .... mine never made it home ... :pat: and I am so sad. If you've still got one left, let me know and the check will be in the mail .... Thank you

I want to purchase from Bruce and Kathy another metal "ornament" .... mine never made it home ... :pat: and I am so sad. If you've still got one left, let me know and the check will be in the mail .... Thank you
How did yours never make it home?

Passed it around to "show it off" and I think it became a tip for some waitress in Colorado ... :pat:
Oh. Was it when we were all sitting around singing? :pat:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back