Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR Gathering in Colorado 2010

That is a sad story. An awesome ZR-1 setting at home and your driving those great roads in a Charger.:pat:
I know know....believe me, I've taken a lot of heat for it. My only concern about driving the ZR-1 that distance is that if anything major happens to go wrong, it's not easy to get parts for it.

If it was a new C6, I'd have no problem.

However, rest assured, the ZR-1 does get driven and used as much as I can. I did take it to work with me this past Monday. :)

This will give you an idea of how much fun we can have at a CruiseFest. This video was taken the night of our banquet. Needless to say, I had to get up and speak in front of everyone after this little performance. It wasn't easy. the tears from laughter were streaming down my face. :laugh:

http://vettetube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=42a0b66751fe636fc6eb

Beautiful car, Rob. Just stunning. :rocker:
How many cars attend the Cruisefest?
Usually 20 - 40. Depends on the event and where it's held.

This will give you an idea of how much fun we can have at a CruiseFest. This video was taken the night of our banquet. Needless to say, I had to get up and speak in front of everyone after this little performance. It wasn't easy. the tears from laughter were streaming down my face. :laugh:

Okay, now THAT looks like us ... I swear I can see DD up there on stage ... and OMG ... Mar would fit right in .... :blinzel: How fun ... what a great party!

Can we go NOW????

Haha, Bruce .... I have devoured those pictures and just checked my mail box for your DVD ...

Usually 20 - 40. Depends on the event and where it's held.
When do you guys usually try to have the Cruisefest?
I think it would be awsome to combine the two groups. Just my .05. :wave:

When do you guys usually try to have the Cruisefest?
I think it would be awsome to combine the two groups. Just my .05. :wave:
We usually try to have the first or second week of June.

Love watching the videos ... Rowdy, the Burnout ... geez a lou ... was there any rubber left on his tires??? :lol:

Okay Rob I just watched the video. I have got to party with this group.:laugh:You have got to ask the Corvette people if they want to do this with us. They look like they like having fun.:blinzel:

I agree! The more the merrier, if you are fun we will all have fun. And I would love a ride in that ZR1! MB:wave:

Okay Rob I just watched the video. I have got to party with this group.:laugh:You have got to ask the Corvette people if they want to do this with us. They look like they like having fun.:blinzel:

It appears that the Corvette group has put their stamp of approval on Silverwood Hotel & Conference Center -- If we're going to try to combine our meets, we might wait to hear if that will fit our multi-event purposes ...
and if it is a place worth repeating by getting their opinions and input.

Is anyone on this forum a member of the CAC??

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom