Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Forum names

mtrocket

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 Red Jewel XLR
Just curious, how did everyone come up with their original forum names... most everyone knows how Marion got her row of nicknames. There has to be some interesting stories out there.
Mine was given to me when I used to play racquetball. I hit the ball so hard, everyone started calling me "Rocket" and I've been known as that ever since.

Just curious, how did everyone come up with their original forum names... most everyone knows how Marion got her row of nicknames. There has to be some interesting stories out there.
Mine was given to me when I used to play racquetball. I hit the ball so hard, everyone started calling me "Rocket" and I've been known as that ever since.
I guess that means you don't need me to explain my names. :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

I guess that means you don't need me to explain my names. :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

No unless you want to; the newer members (enquiring minds) may be wondering... but then again, they probably can figure them out just by your posts???:pat::pat::willy_nilly::blinzel:
Course you'd be busy most of the day with this one post and have no time to post anywhere else:chuckle:chuckle

No unless you want to; the newer members (enquiring minds) may be wondering... but then again, they probably can figure them out just by your posts???:pat::pat::willy_nilly::blinzel:
Course you'd be busy most of the day with this one post and have no time to post anywhere else:chuckle:chuckle
Too many names, too little time. Your right by the time they read some of my post or see some of the pictures I think they will get it.:chuckle:chuckle

Actually, Little Woman got her name at R3 ... on the bus from the Cadillac reception ... I nearly fell off the seat when she boarded, looked around and yelled, "Little Man! .... where are you?" ....:laugh::laugh:
That pretty well was her first public appearance. :blinzel:
(BTW he was still with Ben enjoying the hosted cocktail bar ... :D)
And she's endeared herself to us ever since ... now, for the rest of those names...... :squint: :reddevil

Missy Bling ... well, another R3 story .... have you EVER SEEN her? She must have her own jewelry store .... :rocker: :lol: But what man wouldn't want to spoil her? ... :love:

Well Ruthie, you are an angel with that sweet way about you, and the compliment helped. Thanks! You were the one that gave me that name, and gald to have it, thanks little buddy! ;)
And yes my Darling Hubby does try and spoil me, but I do have to work for it!!:love: And Tiffany is getting more these days! No more Tiff's not happy, it's Missy Bling is not Blinning!!!:(

Missy Bling ... well, another R3 story .... have you EVER SEEN her? She must have her own jewelry store .... :rocker: :lol: But what man wouldn't want to spoil her? ... :love:

Actually, could you explain the last one? Te he!!:chuckle
Now Missy SupaBling, just because you are a "Beautiful Blonde, Young Sister looking LADY", does not mean you need an explanation for her last name. (You know the ruputations Blondes have). You know it was bestowed on her after RIV by a very nasty person that we won't name. He seems to like to tell lies and degrade ladies. I am fortunate as I know my lady friends for what is in their hearts and heads and I love you all for being yourselves and not pretending to be something else. Can't wait to be with all of you again when you come to Colorado.:):):)

Now Missy SupaBling, just because you are a "Beautiful Blonde, Young Sister looking LADY", does not mean you need an explanation for her last name. (You know the ruputations Blondes have). You know it was bestowed on her after RIV by a very nasty person that we won't name. He seems to like to tell lies and degrade ladies. I am fortunate as I know my lady friends for what is in their hearts and heads and I love you all for being yourselves and not pretending to be something else. Can't wait to be with all of you again when you come to Colorado.:):):)
Thank you First Robin you are sweet and we love you. ;)
Lola' Mom is well self explanatory. Her car is named Lola, she is also goes by Madam. She got that name because she was accused and banned from another forum for soliciting this forum. So we gave her the name of Madam.

First Robin: How did you get your forum name? :dunno:

... some I wonder about. Like Popbigguy for instance...

A nickname my daughter use to call me by. She still says "bigguy" sometimes to this day. And I (still to this day) call her "Squeaker", because she did a lot of squeaking noises when she was born! Our family terms of endearment I guess.

Thank you First Robin you are sweet and we love you. ;)
Lola' Mom is well self explanatory. Her car is named Lola, she is also goes by Madam. She got that name because she was accused and banned from another forum for soliciting this forum. So we gave her the name of Madam.

First Robin: How did you get your forum name? :dunno:

I had two special friends that called me Robin many years ago and you know the old saying "First Robin this Spring" so hence "First Robin". I thought about "Silver Fox" as that was my nickname for many years due to driving Silver Cars and my Silver hair which is now White. Sometimes I think I should have used "Silver Fox":chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

A nickname my daughter use to call me by. She still says "bigguy" sometimes to this day. And I (still to this day) call her "Squeaker", because she did a lot of squeaking noises when she was born! Our family terms of endearment I guess.
Nice terms of endearment. :wave: Thanks for telling us, I was wondering myself.

I had two special friends that called me Robin many years ago and you know the old saying "First Robin this Spring" so hence "First Robin". I thought about "Silver Fox" as that was my nickname for many years due to driving Silver Cars and my Silver hair which is now White. Sometimes I think I should have used "Silver Fox":chuckle:chuckle:chuckle
:chuckle:chuckle I do like First Robin though. You could use Silver Fox as an AKA. This coming from the woman with many names. :laugh::laugh:

That is what I'm talking about... I knew there were some interesting stories behind some of those monikers.

I guess my name is pretty obvious.

But, back in the days of CB radios my handle was "Silver Fox" because of the silver car I drove at the time.

Floyd (BB)

:chuckle:chuckle I do like First Robin though. You could use Silver Fox as an AKA. This coming from the woman with many names. :laugh::laugh:
I just remembered, I also had a Baby Hair Seal, Double Brested Fur Coat which matched my hair and complimented my Silver Cars. That also added to people calling me "The Silver Fox"

I like them both! My dad who I loved Dearly always told me I was dumb Like a fox. I used to hate that but as I grew older I understood he meant that I was actually pretty darn smart! But acted dumb! Te He!
You could call yourself FoxyRobin!:chuckle

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom