Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Forum names

I like them both! My dad who I loved Dearly always told me I was dumb Like a fox. I used to hate that but as I grew older I understood he meant that I was actually pretty darn smart! But acted dumb! Te He!
You could call yourself FoxyRobin!:chuckle
I like that. Oh now you have an aka First Robin. :chuckle

BTW our dog's name is Defor that would be "D" for "Dog"

Don't understand :dunno::dunno::confused::confused: Dogefor??
Hope I'm not the only one in the dark... Then again, wouldn't be the first time, and probably won't be the last...

Rod, If I had a cat I would name it Cefor

C for Cat

D for Dog

De for Dog
If I had a cat I would name it Fluffy ... :laugh:
You guys are pretty funny.

Most everyone thinks that 'Lola' is my daugher ... I then have to explain that it's my car, and she is a 'showgirl!' ... :blinzel:

MADMAC .... I would have never guessed that one .... :squint:

Chad ... your's surprised me too ... very sweet.

Rumors of my sense of humor are greatly exaggerated. I'm actually a 97 year old carmudgeon trapped in a 42 year old body.
:lol:
That's alright it has been said that I act like a kid. This is true I never want to grow up. :lol: So you and I will get along great. :wave: I do hope you are planning on going to Colorado. I look forward to seeing you.

That's alright it has been said that I act like a kid. This is true I never want to grow up. :lol: So you and I will get along great. :wave: I do hope you are planning on going to Colorado. I look forward to seeing you.

Going to Colorado? Lil Woman, I live here, and I'm helping to plan it.

Trust me, if we can put together the same schedule my Corvette folks used in 2007, it'll be a three day event you'll never forget.

:rocker:

Trust me, if we can put together the same schedule my Corvette folks used in 2007, it'll be a three day event you'll never forget.

Actually, it would be great if we could stick to the same or similar itinerary as the 2007 event. I have no problem going back to all the place I went to a couple years ago and there were some that I wasn't able to go on because of scheduling conflicts.

Actually, it would be great if we could stick to the same or similar itinerary as the 2007 event. I have no problem going back to all the place I went to a couple years ago and there were some that I wasn't able to go on because of scheduling conflicts.

But... will we see the mythical ZR1 this time?
:chuckle

Before we get back. Once you meet me and some of the others in this group it will definetly be an event you won't forget. :D

But... will we see the mythical ZR1 this time?
No. You won't. But possibly a Corvette rental so that I can write a professional review for the Corvette Action Center! :blinzel:

Chad ... your's surprised me too ... very sweet.

I had nick names for both of my kids. My son, I use to call him "squirt". Because when he was a baby, I was changing his diaper......... you can imagine the rest of the story!!!! Ahhhhh,,,,, the memories,,,, they grow up fast!!!

Ok Foxy Robin, I will leave as is, I do know how she got that last name. And I too can't wait to add some more great memories and create some even better names for us all with you in good ole Colorado! And then we can delete that one and add better ones. :rocker:
Now Missy SupaBling, just because you are a "Beautiful Blonde, Young Sister looking LADY", does not mean you need an explanation for her last name. (You know the ruputations Blondes have). You know it was bestowed on her after RIV by a very nasty person that we won't name. He seems to like to tell lies and degrade ladies. I am fortunate as I know my lady friends for what is in their hearts and heads and I love you all for being yourselves and not pretending to be something else. Can't wait to be with all of you again when you come to Colorado.:):):)

Ok Foxy Robin, I will leave as is, I do know how she got that last name. And I too can't wait to add some more great memories and create some even better names for us all with you in good ole Colorado! And then we can delete that one and add better ones. :rocker:

Hey Sweetheart, I am with you 100% on that one, I don't like the last one either. :(:(:(

Hey Sweetheart, I am with you 100% on that one, I don't like the last one either. :(:(:(
I don't like it either but it is there as a reminder.:(

I have noticed we are getting a few new members so I thought I would bring this up again. I would like to know how some of the new members came up with their names. I would like to know how Chicago Dave aka XLR8r3838 came up with that? :dunno: :D

You must have a short memory--we gave it to him on the Madison trip, as we had too many Daves; hence Chicago Dave!! And we had Ohio Dave (harrower) and Indiana Dave (monepit):):)

I have noticed we are getting a few new members so I thought I would bring this up again. I would like to know how some of the new members came up with their names. I would like to know how Chicago Dave aka XLR8r3838 came up with that? :dunno: :D

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom