Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Forum names

You must have a short memory--we gave it to him on the Madison trip, as we had too many Daves; hence Chicago Dave!! And we had Ohio Dave (harrower) and Indiana Dave (monepit):):)
Wasn't talking about Chicago Dave Duh, I'm talking about XLR8r3838.

Wasn't talking about Chicago Dave Duh, I'm talking about XLR8r3838.

I wanted to think of some name with XLR in it, and thought it was cool that I could use XLR to spell out "acclerate". The "3838" is an old employee number that I sometimes use whenever I need alpha-numeric id's.

:cool:

Haha, Mar, why don't you tell us how you got all of YOUR names .... oh, I see one is missing .... :reddevil ~ :lol:

Haha, Mar, why don't you tell us how you got all of YOUR names .... oh, I see one is missing .... :reddevil ~ :lol:
It would take too long to explain all my names. I thought it was okay to remove the one seeing as I didn't need to remind anyone anymore. :chuckle:chuckle;)

It would take too long to explain all my names. I thought it was okay to remove the one seeing as I didn't need to remind anyone anymore. :chuckle:chuckle;)

I for one am so glad you removed the one name as I certainly did not feel it was appropriate. I had been planning to ask you to remove it since it was so derogitory and certainly was not a true name of who you really are. Glad that is all in the past, done and over with. Thanks!!! :):):)

I for one am so glad you removed the one name as I certainly did not feel it was appropriate. I had been planning to ask you to remove it since it was so derogitory and certainly was not a true name of who you really are. Glad that is all in the past, done and over with. Thanks!!! :):):)
I took it off some time now. I didn't think it fit me at all, just one persons opinion. :chuckle:chuckle;)

I agree! That was a done deal and not many problems since, so let it be. Glad you took it off too, it somehow just did not work with all the other names. We can always find another for you mar!:blinzel:

I agree! That was a done deal and not many problems since, so let it be. Glad you took it off too, it somehow just did not work with all the other names. We can always find another for you mar!:blinzel:
I've been waiting for someone to notice it was gone. :D

I think she may also be talking about her new signature .... :pat: - Ohhhhh, poor Missy.

Love the new pic Missy Chum Bling. Now this is the second time I am asking why is your new name Chum. Inquiring minds want to know and I am tired of asking. Brat.

A few tooooo many and to much salt water so I fed the fish in the ocean! So there now ya all know!!:(

Love the new pic Missy Chum Bling. Now this is the second time I am asking why is your new name Chum. Inquiring minds want to know and I am tired of asking. Brat.

Nope, just still a brat! :chuckle He did do Caddy shack "Dooty" in the pool! (Candybar)That was quite funny watching the people. :laugh::laugh:
I wish I would have been there for that. Next time we are on vacation together he has to do it. I will remember the Baby Ruth. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yes it was quite funny! He always has something up his sleve! He did win an award though, for what an awesome job he has done in 2009. And all the revenue he has made from last year to this year! Top purchases for the Mid west out of about 75 companies! I was so proud, he so deserved it, he works soooo hard!!:worship:

I wish I would have been there for that. Next time we are on vacation together he has to do it. I will remember the Baby Ruth. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yes it was quite funny! He always has something up his sleve! He did win an award though, for what an awesome job he has done in 2009. And all the revenue he has made from last year to this year! Top purchases for the Mid west out of about 75 companies! I was so proud, he so deserved it, he works soooo hard!!:worship:

Congrats Marc.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back