Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

LIST OF PLEDGES FOR XLR BRICK @ NCM -

It's also tax deductible, so you can also give yourself the gift of a tax break! ;) (Whether you stuff your stocking or someone else's). The receipt letter is nice looking too. :blinzel:

Dave, you can add me to the list as paid. got my notification that my check was cashed by NCM. $50.00

Thank Marc.

List updated (Airmike updated too).

Come on people - lets get some more pledges! We still have a long, long way to go! 'Tis the season of GIVING, right? :rocker:

Thank Marc.

List updated (Airmike updated too).

Come on people - lets get some more pledges! We still have a long, long way to go! 'Tis the season of GIVING, right? :rocker:

List updated madmac as paid. Thanks Brian.

Come on folks - we need to keep driving this up! I hope 2012 brings revitalization to this wonderful project! :dunno:

XLR BRICK

Hey guys we have some new people joining the forum, can you post the information for the XLR BRICK on the forum main page again to see if they maybe interested in donating towards it? I'm not sure how to do it :dunno:
THANKS! Caddyman Dan :wave:

Dave, Please update the donor list. I got my receipt last week for my $75 donation. Figured since this thread hadn't been bumped in a while, I ought to up my donation a little.

Thanks,
Giz

Dave, Please update the donor list. I got my receipt last week for my $75 donation. Figured since this thread hadn't been bumped in a while, I ought to up my donation a little.

Thanks,
Giz

Thanks Giz, I've updated the total (up to $1,425 now).

Come on, people, lets get this brick back on track. We are just over halfway there - it should not be this difficult to raise enough money for an XLR Brick down in Bowling Green - between all of us XLR people. :dunno:

Thanks to all of you who have already contributed toward the brick... it will look great! :rocker:

Thanks Giz, I've updated the total (up to $1,425 now).

Come on, people, lets get this brick back on track. We are just over halfway there - it should not be this difficult to raise enough money for an XLR Brick down in Bowling Green - between all of us XLR people. :dunno:

Thanks to all of you who have already contributed toward the brick... it will look great! :rocker:

Hi Dave:
Is this the newest update amount for the XLR Brick / How much more do we need? I am going to send down more money again to get this started up and going again. I just don't understand with all these members and new members why we can't raise enough to get this project finished! Even if it's just $10.00 from each person or couple adds up! I plan to do a trip now to Bowling Green KY when it's done just to see it! When ever that may be?????

COME ON XLR OWNERS IF YOU CAN OWN A CAR THIS GREAT YOU CAN SURELY AFFORD SOMETHING TO HELP! WHAT EVER YOU SEND WILL HELP GET TO OUR GOAL! LETS GET THIS BRICK SET IN PLACE WHERE IT BELONGS. IT'S BEEN AWHILE SINCE ANY DONATOINS HAVE BEEN SENT. ALSO GET A RECEIPT BACK THEN YOU CAN USE IT FOR A TAX DONATION! PLEASE HELP WITH WHAT EVER YOU CAN!!!!
:rocker:EVERY LITTLE BIT ADDS UP:rocker:

:blinzel:Thank You! :blinzel:
Caddyman Dan

Hi Dave:
Is this the newest update amount for the XLR Brick / How much more do we need? I am going to send down more money again to get this started up and going again. I just don't understand with all these members and new members why we can't raise enough to get this project finished! Even if it's just $10.00 from each person or couple adds up! I plan to do a trip now to Bowling Green KY when it's done just to see it! When ever that may be?????

COME ON XLR OWNERS IF YOU CAN OWN A CAR THIS GREAT YOU CAN SURELY AFFORD SOMETHING TO HELP! WHAT EVER YOU SEND WILL HELP GET TO OUR GOAL! LETS GET THIS BRICK SET IN PLACE WHERE IT BELONGS. IT'S BEEN AWHILE SINCE ANY DONATOINS HAVE BEEN SENT. ALSO GET A RECEIPT BACK THEN YOU CAN USE IT FOR A TAX DONATION! PLEASE HELP WITH WHAT EVER YOU CAN!!!!
:rocker:EVERY LITTLE BIT ADDS UP:rocker:

:blinzel:Thank You! :blinzel:
Caddyman Dan

HERE'S THE ADDRESS AND INFORMATION FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT WISH TO SEND A TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATION:
NOTICE: PLEASE NOTE WITH YOUR PAYMENT IT IS FOR THE XLR BRICK!
YOU CAN CALL THE PHONE NUMBER BELOW AND PUT A DONATION ON A CREDIT CARD ALSO!
Brick Payment Address where to send money donations to:
Megan's contact information:

Megan Meredith
Corvette Blvd Brick Program
350 Corvette Drive
Bowling Green, KY 42101
270.781.7973 ext 136

Checks Payable to: National Corvette Museum

Thank you to all who have already given toward the brick! :worship:

HERE'S THE ADDRESS AND INFORMATION FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT WISH TO SEND A TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATION:
NOTICE: PLEASE NOTE WITH YOUR PAYMENT IT IS FOR THE XLR BRICK!
YOU CAN CALL THE PHONE NUMBER BELOW AND PUT A DONATION ON A CREDIT CARD ALSO!
Brick Payment Address where to send money donations to:
Megan's contact information:

Megan Meredith
Corvette Blvd Brick Program
350 Corvette Drive
Bowling Green, KY 42101
270.781.7973 ext 136

Checks Payable to: National Corvette Museum

Thank you to all who have already given toward the brick! :worship:

Thanks, Dan - for keeping this thread alive. Yes, with many new forum members (new owners), hopefully we can get some pledges coming in again and get they Brick placed this summer. We have less than half to go.

Any newbies - just read this thread to learn more about what we are doing here (in a nutshell - The Corvette Museum offers a BRICK to be placed a the museum; many of think that it would be appropriate to have a large brick placed at the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, to represent the Cadillac XLR). :rocker: Feel free to PM me with any specific questions.

OK, so lets start a list of those XLR people that would like to pledge toward the Museum Brick - PM me or post your pledge (I will update the running list).
- Come on folks, lets make sure the XLR permanently has a place in Bowling Green!
:rocker:

GOAL: $2,600 (24" x 24" Brick) RUNNING TOTAL: $1,625 as of 05/14/12 (additional $'s anonymously)

1. Chicago Dave * (Dave) - $100 4x8 brick
2. Graytoad * (Sandy) - $50
3. Sschooley * (Steve) - $50
4. Jetboy * (Kent) -$100
5. Mytime * (Glen) - $150 4x8 brick
6. mtrocket *(Rod) -$100
7. Cubby & Supa * (Kevin & Marion) -$100 4x8 brick
8. Homegameroom (Rich) -$30
9. Gizmo (Marvin) * -$75
10. Lola's Mom * (RA & Ray) -$30 4x8 brick
11. Tiffany's Dad * (Marc) - $50
12. 05 GD XLR Caddy * (Dan) -$50
13. Madmac
* (Brian) - $50
14. Onalaska * (Steve) - $50
15. Mrs Onalaska * (Diane) - $50
16. rleonard * (Bob) - $20 (paid Chicago Dave already)
17. JackParker06V (Jack and Lynda) - $50
18. Airmike (Mike)
* - $50
19. Vinman (Vince) - $30
20. XLRATING * (Amy & Mike) - $50
21. BobW * (Bob W) - $50
22. WLB (Wayne and Linda) - $50
23. Matthijs (Matt) - $30 4x8 brick
24. IndyXLRVGuy * (George) - $30
25. LinSue
* (Linda) - $30
26. Thumper * (Jan & Ginny) - $50

* indicates money already sent to National Corvette Museum Fund.

Thank you Thumper!

Come on, folks - less than $1,000 to go. PLEASE? :wave:

OK, so lets start a list of those XLR people that would like to pledge toward the Museum Brick - PM me or post your pledge (I will update the running list).
- Come on folks, lets make sure the XLR permanently has a place in Bowling Green!

GOAL: $2,600 (24" x 24" Brick) RUNNING TOTAL: $1,665 as of 05/25/12 (additional $'s anonymously)

4. Jetboy * (Kent) -$100
6. mtrocket *(Rod) -$100
9. Gizmo (Marvin) * -$75
12. 05 GD XLR Caddy * (Dan) -$50
13. Madmac
* (Brian) - $50
18. Airmike (Mike)
* - $50
19. Vinman (Vince) - $30
21. BobW * (Bob W) - $50
25. LinSue
* (Linda) - $30
27. Sr Chief * - $40

Thank you, Sr Chief!

Lets get this ball rolling again ... we are less than $1,000 away! :rocker:

Chicago Dave,
Fell asleep at the wheel. Bruce brought up in discussion at the PA Trip. Made a $50 donation via credit card with Megan today.

Easiest way to donate is to call make sure to tell Megan "XLR Brick Fund"
(270) 781-7973 ext 136

:patriot:

Chicago Dave,
Fell asleep at the wheel. Bruce brought up in discussion at the PA Trip. Made a $50 donation via credit card with Megan today.

Easiest way to donate is to call make sure to tell Megan "XLR Brick Fund"
(270) 781-7973 ext 136

:patriot:

GREAT! - Thanks Dave!

I tried "editing" the first post with the list of donations and it errored out (I am getting that a lot since the upgrades). I will get you added to the list as soon as I can.

TOTAL now is $1,715 (GOAL is $2,600).

Come on folks, lets get up to our goal - before the Corvette Museum decides to raise the price of the large bricks.

GREAT! - Thanks Dave!

I tried "editing" the first post with the list of donations and it errored out (I am getting that a lot since the upgrades). I will get you added to the list as soon as I can.

TOTAL now is $1,715 (GOAL is $2,600).

Come on folks, lets get up to our goal - before the Corvette Museum decides to raise the price of the large bricks.

THANKS HATTY FOR YOUR DONATION!

:blinzel: OK WHO'S WITH ME! :blinzel:
With in the next 2 weeks I am contributing another donation of $100.00 Like Chicago Dave mentions on here we need to get this done before Corvette Museum raise the price on us! Just a couple more donations from each of us we will be there. With my generous donation as of now we will only need a total of $785.00! Remember the price is not set in stone until it's PAID IN FULL!
Dave: I think we soon need to start designing the XLR BRICK!
:cool:"COME ON FOLKS WE ARE GETTING CLOSER WITH EACH DONATION":cool: PLEASE DONATE!:cool:
Dan & Wendy :wave:

GOAL: $2,600 (24" x 24" Brick) RUNNING TOTAL: $1,815 as of 06/21/12 (additional $'s anonymously)

4. Jetboy * (Kent) -$100
6. mtrocket *(Rod) -$100
9. Gizmo (Marvin) * -$75
12. 05 GD XLR Caddy * (Dan) -$50 + $100
13. Madmac
* (Brian) - $50
18. Airmike (Mike)
* - $50
19. Vinman (Vince) - $30
21. BobW * (Bob W) - $50
25. LinSue
* (Linda) - $30
27. Sr Chief * - $40
28. Harrisburg Hat * - $50

Dave,
I spoke to Megan on Friday and made a $50 contribution to the XLR Brick fund via credit card

Regards,
patrick

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry