Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

LIST OF PLEDGES FOR XLR BRICK @ NCM -

Or would an included note that says "This is to be added to the XLR brick fund" be better?

Or would an included note that says "This is to be added to the XLR brick fund" be better?
Either way would work, Rod ... any reference to the "XLR Brick" will let Megan know what to do with the check. Thanks.

Sent check today... decided to send $100 instead of $30.
Thanks to all the organizers!!

Sent check today... decided to send $100 instead of $30.
Thanks to all the organizers!!

That's GREAT, Rod - thank you so much!

We have OFFICIALLY surpassed the halfway mark toward the XLR Brick goal (with Pledges). :party
OK, so lets start a list of those XLR people that would like to pledge toward the Museum Brick - PM me or post your pledge (I will update the running list).
- Come on folks, lets make sure the XLR permanently has a place in Bowling Green!
:rocker:

GOAL: $2,600 (24" x 24" Brick) RUNNING TOTAL: $1,345 as of 8/18/11

That's GREAT, Rod - thank you so much!

We have OFFICIALLY surpassed the halfway mark toward the XLR Brick goal (with Pledges). :party

That is great Dave. Hopefully more owners will want to contribute. :D

$100 on it's way today!

$100 on it's way today!

Thanks Onalaska!

Everyone else - please make sure you indicate (via post or pm me) that you have sent in your money - so I can keep track of those that have paid (by the * by your name).

Let's keep it going everyone!! There are still SEVERAL "regulars" that have not pledged yet... what are ya'll waiting for? :dunno: While it is exciting to be HALFWAY ... it did take us quite a while to get just halfway. Let's kick it up a notch, ok people! :rocker:

XLR Brick Info

Got a call today from Megan, When I sent my check down I did not know to put XLR Brick on the check so lucky I had put on my cell phone number on there and she called today wanting to know where to apply it to. So I know I'm in the fund for sure! Caddyman Dan

Thanks to all who have already sent in your money to Megan, at the Corvette Museum. Let's keep this going! We need more people to donate!! Come on people! :rocker:

Just contacted and paid Megan today by credit card. We decided to pledge $150 instead of our original $125. We can't wait to see the brick in person .

Glen & Shayla

Just an FYI for everyone that hasn't donated--The National Corvette Museum is a non-profit organization and your donation for the XLR brick is tax deductible!! Let's get this accomplished before the 10th anniversary celebration!!

Seems like we've stalled in moving to the 2nd half of the brick ... come folks, lets get some donations going and reach that $2,600 goal. We are only at just over $1,300.

I sent an email to Megan, to see how much she has collected from people ... if you have sent in your money to her, please let me know so I can update the list of people who have paid with an "*". Thanks to all those that have contributed ... but we need EVERYONE's help!

Let's go! I think most of us that have an XLR, would want to have our cars represented down in Bowling Green - where they all were made.

:rocker:

List of Pledges is updated (thank you Ruth Ann and LinSue - I will send the Corvette Museum a check this week, on your your behalf).

PLEASE send your money in to the Corvette Museum (to Megan's attention) if you have not already done so. The list of pledges will show an * next to your name if I have received information that you have sent your money to the museum. My numbers matched Megan's when I verified what she had received.

WE NEED MORE $'s !!

I know there are more people on this forum that read our posts, that have not yet contributed... please just find $30-$50 to contribute toward the XLR having some recognition down in Bowling Green.

THANK YOU ALL that have pledged and contributed. :wave:

Thanks Dave, for keeping the brick program going. Hopefully we will reach the goal of $2,600 soon. It will be nice to see the XLR brick in place @ The NCM in Bowling Green!

We're not there yet!

Hey there peeps - I haven't seen any more comments on our XLR Brick in Bowling Green for quite some time.

We are only halfway there - we really need everyone to step up and contribute. I hate to say it, but I'm not sure how many more people seem interested in making this brick a reality... but I'm willing to DOUBLE my contribution - just to hit our goal. If everyone else is willing to do the same - we will achieve our goal. What do you say, people? :rocker:

List of Pledges is updated (thank you Ruth Ann and LinSue - I will send the Corvette Museum a check this week, on your your behalf).

PLEASE send your money in to the Corvette Museum (to Megan's attention) if you have not already done so. The list of pledges will show an * next to your name if I have received information that you have sent your money to the museum. My numbers matched Megan's when I verified what she had received.

WE NEED MORE $'s !!

I know there are more people on this forum that read our posts, that have not yet contributed... please just find $30-$50 to contribute toward the XLR having some recognition down in Bowling Green.

THANK YOU ALL that have pledged and contributed. :wave:

A donation to the XLR Brick Fund would make a great stocking stuffer! Let's keep the spirit alive and remember why we are all here on this forum! :rocker:

Please contact me if any of you have any questions on the XLR Brick. Once we get a little closer, we need to start hammering out the design details... but right now - we need MORE $'s! This is the season of giving, isn't it? :wave:

Thank you to all who have already given toward the brick! :cool:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back