Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Montana Rocket Run 2014

Reservation

Just got off the phone with Kay @ Buck's T-4 Lodge. Confirmed for August 7 & 8 with a Handicap Room. Looking forward to this trip and seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Just got off the phone with Kay @ Buck's T-4 Lodge. Confirmed for August 7 & 8 with a Handicap Room. Looking forward to this trip and seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Sounds great... looking forward to seeing you again, as well as everyone else. Both old friends and new!!

Finally have the rest of the week's hotel accommodations worked out. Details on Post #1...

Reservations made @ Crown Plaza

Finally have the rest of the week's hotel accommodations worked out. Details on Post #1...

I have my reservations made for the entire trip. Thanks Rod for all your hard work. I noticed you have Markski listed twice on the attendee list on the first page. Don't know if you meant it to be that way or not.

Thanks again

I have my reservations made for the entire trip. Thanks Rod for all your hard work. I noticed you have Markski listed twice on the attendee list on the first page. Don't know if you meant it to be that way or not.

Thanks again

Thanks for pointing this out... have changed the attendee list. Guess I just thought he was making the trip twice??? :dunno::dunno:
It will be fantastic seeing you again, my friend.

Just got our Billings hotel for the 3-6, and the 9th done.

Rod,
The phone number for the Crowne plaza on post #1, 406 238-7020 is wrong, I think! I couldn't get that number to ring thru. On the Crowne Plaza Billings hotel website the number is, 406 252-7400. I got thru on that number. The bad part is after I got our booking, they transfer you to Holiday Inn rewards and I had to listen to their spill about how new the hotels are and a "free" stay (free, oh yea!). Might want to check out the phone number. The clerk said that the toll free number is correct.

Chad

Just got our Billings hotel for the 3-6, and the 9th done.

Rod,
The phone number for the Crowne plaza on post #1, 406 238-7020 is wrong, I think! I couldn't get that number to ring thru. On the Crowne Plaza Billings hotel website the number is, 406 252-7400. I got thru on that number. The bad part is after I got our booking, they transfer you to Holiday Inn rewards and I had to listen to their spill about how new the hotels are and a "free" stay (free, oh yea!). Might want to check out the phone number. The clerk said that the toll free number is correct.

Chad

thanks, Chad. I got the 238 number off the contract. But, the hotel's main number is, in fact, 252-7400. I have changed it in post #1.

We're all signed up at the Crown Plaza. All that's left to do is enjoy the ride(s). We've never been to Montana or Yellowstone. We're looking forward to this event and we'll be able to buy Sandy that beer that I owe her! :D

Damn why this trip got to be so far away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Don Zavodnik

My Wife and I had planned to go to the Run last year and are planning to attend in August of next year ! We will be driving up with Patrick from Southern California

Don and Jackie Zavodnik

30 Mirage Cove Dr. Rancho Mirage CA -92270
Phone 760-8080038
We have a 2006 XLR - 12,000 Miles ish

We look forward to attending - please confirm and add us to the attendance list

Don Zavodnik

My Wife and I had planned to go to the Run last year and are planning to attend in August of next year ! We will be driving up with Patrick from Southern California

Don and Jackie Zavodnik

30 Mirage Cove Dr. Rancho Mirage CA -92270
Phone 760-8080038
We have a 2006 XLR - 12,000 Miles ish

We look forward to attending - please confirm and add us to the attendance list

Don Zavodnik

Got ya added; glad to have you coming!!!!

I know Rod but my wife Wendy's calling tomorrow morning about a new job that they called her back Friday afternoon while she was out, and said they want to talk to her and said they was very pleased with her interview the other day, that means possibly a new job with very little vacation time to get off! So even if we did decide she would not be able to get the time off anyway!

Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

I know Rod but my wife Wendy's calling tomorrow morning about a new job that they called her back Friday afternoon while she was out, and said they want to talk to her and said they was very pleased with her interview the other day, that means possibly a new job with very little vacation time to get off! So even if we did decide she would not be able to get the time off anyway!

Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Good luck to her!!!!

Great news Rod new job came through she starts next Monday
Bad news not enough vacation time to swing the trip! "SUCKS"

Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Well, it seems good news usually comes along with some type of bad news; they seem to go hand in hand most of the time. I'm sure we'll meet sometime down the road.

Rod, tried to PM ya', but your in box is full!

Chad

Rod, I tried to reply to your PM this morning, but got an evil system message (I informed Rob).

My answer to your question is, "Sure! OK w/ me."

Tim

Just got the email telling me... I'll delete most of what's in there. Try it again...

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom