Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Montana Rocket Run 2014

You could always start your own Southeast event! Speaking from experience, a lot goes into planning trips like this. Some have been to most of the trips, from Bowling Green, KY a few times, to San Antonio, TX, Colorado Springs, CO and Asheville, NC and Charleston, SC. If a trip is too far for you, get together with other members here and put a trip together in your area.

The majority of the people enjoy the different events and love driving their cars to them....................No matter how far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree

Montana Rocket Run

I just joined XLR NET today and I am interested in the Rocket Run in August. What do I have to do to get in?

I just joined XLR NET today and I am interested in the Rocket Run in August. What do I have to do to get in?

Excellent, welcome to the forum! To join into the Montana run all you have to do is notify MTRocket to count you in, book the hotels and the time off work and you are good to go!

I see you are in Edmonton, and we live about an hour and a half west of you. We are booked for the Rocket Run. It will be our third trip and you could not meet a nicer group.

Welcome to the best xlr site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rocket Run

I see you are in Edmonton, and we live about an hour and a half west of you. We are booked for the Rocket Run. It will be our third trip and you could not meet a nicer group.
That's great, where are you around Edson? Sounds like this could be a lot of fun.

Excellent, welcome to the forum! To join into the Montana run all you have to do is notify MTRocket to count you in, book the hotels and the time off work and you are good to go!

Exactly as Graytoad said. I have listed the hotels on this thread, on post #1. Just call the hotels directly and book your rooms. I will add you to the attendee list on post #1. GLAD TO HAVE YOU ABOARD and will be fantastic to meet you!!!

Rocket Run

Exactly as Graytoad said. I have listed the hotels on this thread, on post #1. Just call the hotels directly and book your rooms. I will add you to the attendee list on post #1. GLAD TO HAVE YOU ABOARD and will be fantastic to meet you!!!
Hello, Yes my first name is Pat and the Wife's is Joanne. Looking forward to coming.

Welcome

Hi Pat and Joanne, welcome to a great forum!! and good luck. :) Al

I don't know how useful this info is to the Rocket Run group, but thought I'd pass it along anyway. There are several discount programs for National Parks and other federal lands. Yellowstone is $25 per vehicle per week, but with a little preplanning... military can get a free annual pass; permanently disabled can get a free lifetime pass; and a senior lifetime pass is only $10.

Learn more here: America the Beautiful Interagency Annual Pass

I don't know how useful this info is to the Rocket Run group, but thought I'd pass it along anyway. There are several discount programs for National Parks and other federal lands. Yellowstone is $25 per vehicle per week, but with a little preplanning... military can get a free annual pass; permanently disabled can get a free lifetime pass; and a senior lifetime pass is only $10.

Thanks, Giz...

How about it Giz, who are you calling senior?:laugh:

Really hate to miss this trip but Kris and I are going to have to cancel as of right now. Just found out that we are going to be grandparents again on August 5th and we will be going to Denver. If things change we will jump back on board. Was really looking forward to seeing Montana again.:dunno:

Really hate to miss this trip but Kris and I are going to have to cancel as of right now. Just found out that we are going to be grandparents again on August 5th and we will be going to Denver. If things change we will jump back on board. Was really looking forward to seeing Montana again.:dunno:

Guess I haven't checked this thread for awhile... was REALLY looking forward to seeing you & Kris again. Well, if the little one is either late or early, you know you are always welcome...

We are going to miss all of you guys too. Still contemplating possibly flying in just to see everybody. Won't have Tiffany with me which would suck.

We are going to miss all of you guys too. Still contemplating possibly flying in just to see everybody. Won't have Tiffany with me which would suck.

That would be SUPER!!!! I'm sure a couple of us would pick you guys up at the airport, or just one of us - not in XLRs, of course. Anyway, would be GREAT to see you guys, if only for a few days; let me know if it works out...

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom