Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

15th year BG plant homecoming reunion Sept 26 - 28 2018

Hi Fellow XLR LOVERS,

I know I haven't been on the site for awhile, since I moved from Calif. to Mississippi in 2014 but I haven't forgotten ya'all. (Southern Talk :lol[emoji4]

It's a good thing I got your email Rob!
I had forgotten about this years homecoming and I'm making arrangements for the trip now. So count me in! (Just me, single again.)

I read something about sending money, whomever is collecting, please give me a call.
Home phone (228) 354-9538, Cell phone (228) 243-1193.

Got to go and get Star out of storage and pretty her up.

Jack
WB6BBZ

No need to Jack, you pay the money to Chad $29 CASH on Friday morning, when all we meet at NCM.... C U THERE!

Sent from Grand Daddy iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
A new Friday event?

As if my life isn't complicated enough trying to put this show together....... Dave Chrisley from BG called me. On Friday, the day we're doing the NCM, R/C components, and Chaney's. I think it's the plant club (?), the club car show we're doing Saturday. Told me that they're doing a care care clinic with Adams Products. Starting in the plant tour meeting room ( many of you should remember the waiting room), 1PM. Then outside the entrance door by the big mural they will be doing some demonstrations. OK, with that all said. Do we want to do this and drop the tour? We could still go to the NCM in the morning. If some still want to do the original plan and others the clinic, I GOT TO KNOW!!! i'M PAYING FOR THE ORIGINAL PLAN, WITH YOU GUYS PAYING ME BACK. If my head count is long and people don't show up, I'm out of $'s. What's does everyone think? NEED SOME QUICK ANSWERS!!

Chad

Car Gal Earrings

Just wondering if anyone that is attending the 15th reunion is interested in some Piston Earrings? Even though they are not tiny, they are amazingly light as they are made of billet aluminium. I have had my pistons for over 10 years and often have ladies inquire where they could get them. The fellow who makes them is from Ormond Beach and sells them at the Daytona Swap meets. He also made a custom request for me: his key fobs - but with a Canadian Flag style Maple Leaf milled into the bottom (He does all kinds of car brand logos etc) He gave me a quantity price as he knows I donate the profits to charity so I sell them for the Canadian equivalent of what he sells them for, but will revert back to US dollar pricing, $15.00 for a pair of earrings or $12.00 for a larger single key fob (are there more Canadians attending?)

Let me know if you want me to bring you some, they come with either Black or Red accents but you could easily change that to suit your wardrobe or car with a bit of paint or nailpolish! (easy, just brush it into the groves and wipe off the excess off the surface)

See the photos and try to ignore the old broad showing them off!

Attachments

• 20180919_134453.jpg
    20180919_134453.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 266
  • 20180920_111000.jpg
    20180920_111000.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 245
  • 20180920_111020.jpg
    20180920_111020.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 268
  • 20180920_111055.jpg
    20180920_111055.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 249
I'M FOR LET'S STICK WITH THE ORIGINAL PLAN.

As if my life isn't complicated enough trying to put this show together....... Dave Chrisley from BG called me. On Friday, the day we're doing the NCM, R/C components, and Chaney's. I think it's the plant club (?), the club car show we're doing Saturday. Told me that they're doing a care care clinic with Adams Products. Starting in the plant tour meeting room ( many of you should remember the waiting room), 1PM. Then outside the entrance door by the big mural they will be doing some demonstrations. OK, with that all said. Do we want to do this and drop the tour? We could still go to the NCM in the morning. If some still want to do the original plan and others the clinic, I GOT TO KNOW!!! i'M PAYING FOR THE ORIGINAL PLAN, WITH YOU GUYS PAYING ME BACK. If my head count is long and people don't show up, I'm out of $'s. What's does everyone think? NEED SOME QUICK ANSWERS!!

Chad

Hi Chad, Let's just stick with the original plan. Also, I have no doubt that were you to come up short on this deal, a bunch of us Riff Raff would be more than willing to "make you whole".

I have no doubt that were you to come up short on this deal, a bunch of us Riff Raff would be more than willing to "make you whole".

I second that!

Don't fix what ain't broken,

Chad

Chad, DON'T make your life more complicated ! You've worked so hard as it is. Plus, I think everyone would be privileged to "pass the hat" to make up all the excess money you spend!

Just wondering if anyone that is attending the 15th reunion is interested in some Piston Earrings? Even though they are not tiny, they are amazingly light as they are made of billet aluminium. I have had my pistons for over 10 years and often have ladies inquire where they could get them. The fellow who makes them is from Ormond Beach and sells them at the Daytona Swap meets. He also made a custom request for me: his key fobs - but with a Canadian Flag style Maple Leaf milled into the bottom (He does all kinds of car brand logos etc) He gave me a quantity price as he knows I donate the profits to charity so I sell them for the Canadian equivalent of what he sells them for, but will revert back to US dollar pricing, $15.00 for a pair of earrings or $12.00 for a larger single key fob (are there more Canadians attending?)

Let me know if you want me to bring you some, they come with either Black or Red accents but you could easily change that to suit your wardrobe or car with a bit of paint or nailpolish! (easy, just brush it into the groves and wipe off the excess off the surface)

See the photos and try to ignore the old broad showing them off!

Cool Sandy! Please bring me two, one of each color. Great birthday gift to my motorhead girlfriend! BTW, this is Elise not Nils. LOL If he wants one for his girlfriend he can buy it himself!

Check the confirmed or the not confirmed list threads to see where you're at for the NCM tour.

Never too old to GET EXCITED to see our XLR friends (including those we haven’t met yet!). :thumbsup Getting things lined up to leave in a couple of days! :blinzel:

See ya Tuesday!

See ya Thursday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today's the day

Today's the big day! We're hitting the road in just a few hours. See you tomorrow evening.

See ya Thursday evening!
Anyone see themselves from 2013
db91d9ea6440b3d88a06946760e9a85f.jpg

Well I'm here! Anybody coming down Natcher Pkwy. Watch the construction!! Narrow bridge I mean NARROW bridge work!!! And about the third or fourth one about mile marker 40, BUMP!! See you all in a little while!!

Chad

Watch out because mom and I just came in to Memphis from Tupelo. Right near the state line this area must’ve just got hammered from a rain storm. Because they have flooding over some areas of the road. So all xlr cars and anyone else driving low rides. Be careful. See you all on Thursday

Well I'm here! Anybody coming down Natcher Pkwy. Watch the construction!! Narrow bridge I mean NARROW bridge work!!! And about the third or fourth one about mile marker 40, BUMP!! See you all in a little while!!

Chad

Is this coming from the north or south mom and I will be coming from Memphis area

We’re heading out early tomorrow (Tues) morning, should be there Wed afternoon. See ya in a few!

Ready to roll! (we didn’t hire anyone, that’s Mike’s co. Mid Atlantic Auto Transport, just taking advantage of having a trailer!)

Attachments

• 1429764A-7E1F-4EC5-8D16-0D8D4A12E79A.jpg
    1429764A-7E1F-4EC5-8D16-0D8D4A12E79A.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC