Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

ALMS/IRL @ Mid-Ohio. August 7-9

Cadillac Tech

Seasoned Member
The ALMS/IRL will be headlining a great weekend of racing @ Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course in Lexington,OH, August 7-9. I have spoken with the staff @ the track, and have reserved our infield parking corral for that weekend. You can find more information @ www.midohio.com or 1-800-mid-ohio. If you would like to park with us in the corral, you will need to purchase an infield parking pass for $15 plus admission ticket (we usually get the Super or Deluxe ticket). I will post hotel info soon. Hope to see you there,

Bruce :wave:

Already have our rooms and getting another ez-up canopy this week, they are on sale again. Double the space for twice as many friends. Oh yes, the 2nd canopy will be blue also.

Already have our rooms and getting another ez-up canopy this week, they are on sale again. Double the space for twice as many friends. Oh yes, the 2nd canopy will be blue also.

Marc, can you post your hotel info? I don't think those canopies come in any other color.:lol: We need a donut machine. :lol:

Marc will have to go over the week before to set up Camp Toffolo.:lol:

If the Little Woman & I plan to attend, we'll stay at the hotel next door. That way you can have the party room and the wet spot:laugh::laugh::laugh:

The hotel we are staying at is the Hampton Inn in Sunbury, Ohio. The direct TX #(740)363-4700.:patriot:

If anyone interested in Staying at The Granville Inn, (25 minutes east of Columbus in) I have reserved the rooms in my name for nights of August 6,7 and 8th for my Canadian Corvette friends. I've arranged special rates for the group.

They're not filling all the rooms, so if anyone is interesed E-Mail me at dcblackc5@yahoo.com.

We are 55 minutes from the track and its a great drive.

We're friends with the Inn's owners and eat in the Pub several times a week.

Restaurant and Full Bar at The Inn and many other restaurants you can walk to in the Village.

I've emailed Bruce with more info.

www.granvilleinn.com

Dave

Ok guys, check out the link to the inn that Dave provided and let me know what you think. The place looks cool. It is farther away but is cheaper per night. They have a BAR!!!

You could probably lure Supa' Freak there if you'd get a keg of Miller 64 ..... :lol:

Staying at your house would be a blast .... all those toys! :rocker:

Race tickets

We need to think about getting our tickets ordered for race weekend. Let me know if you would like me to order your tickets for you again this year. That way we all will have reserved grandstand tickets on Sat. and Sunday together. Ticket info @ www.midohio.com for the Acura Sportscar Challenge August 7-9.

Sounds like fun Richy, the party would never end!:lol:

Ahhh, but I'm about the same distance, and drinks at my house are FREEEE! Did I mention that I always have 2 kegs of beer on tap at all times (currently Bud Select and Labatt Blue)? And 2+ spare bedrooms?!? :bar00: Reservations are being accepted! (Google map "North Royalton, Ohio)

We finally got the correct tickets yesterday,but I'm still waiting on one infield parking pass. :pat:

Bruce :)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back