Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Mid-Ohio August 3-5 2012

You forgot what I looked like already :laugh::laugh: The other 'red shirt' guy is Cadillac Race Driver, Johnny O'connell. He stopped by after Saturday race to chat with us all and pick his car up. (He parked his CTS-V Sedan in our car corral.)

You're funny .... and I know what Mar looks like when she looks at you (that's a good thing, Cubby) .... :rolleyes: So, that answers my question on why he is surrounded by men :). 'Still hoping that I get to come out end of September ...

IMG_5017.jpg

IMG_5014.jpg

Schooley with his dad Roger

IMG_5067.jpg

IMG_5150.jpg

IMG_5253.jpg

Some how a Navy shirt landed on Schooley's XLR :lol:

IMG_5113.jpg

Fun pictures to look at Bruce .... and I must say Mar looks a whole lot more entertained ;) .....Ahhh, those XLR's .... hard to pick a favorite .... Nahhh, not really - that red one does it for me ...... shhhhh- do not tell Lola!

Thanks for the pics, Bruce. They are fantastic, as usual/:blinzel:

hey that farthest back xlr has 2 too many doors and the top doesn't come off! :D

great pics

That is Johnny O'Connell's CTS-V Sedan in our XLR Parking Corral. He was back and forth to our area from the pits when not racing for autograph sessions and interviews, etc. Our spot was perfect for him so he parked there everyday and then joined us at the end of the day to chat and hang out.:):)

hey that farthest back xlr has 2 too many doors and the top doesn't come off! :D

great pics

Look familiar?

I ran across this while looking for something else:

http://www.salguod.net/weblog/images/11_cadillac_xlrs.jpg

This was the caption: "When was the last time you saw a single XLR, let alone 5 together and 2 of them V-series?"

From a blog by someone that was titled "A Day at Mid-Ohio"

Pretty neat!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry