Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Mid-Ohio August 3-5 2012

folks, it looks like I am out of Mid-Ohio. Commitments here and in NC will not permit me to make the trip. Have a great time...:wave:

Just got off the phone with mid-ohio to see if our tickets were gonna be there at "will call" but they don't seem to know anything about the Cadillac tickets to their corral. Hope we didn't get scammed.:dunno:

Couple folks I know in Michigan got theirs yesterday. We should get ours in the mail Monday or Tuesday.

Well, we are less than a week away, and we need to think about food for the corral. What is everyone bringing? Is anyone bringing a small grille? I thought we'd bring a couple of packs of hotdogs, buns, & chips. :wave:

Well, we are less than a week away, and we need to think about food for the corral. What is everyone bringing? Is anyone bringing a small grille? I thought we'd bring a couple of packs of hotdogs, buns, & chips. :wave:

Josh is bringing my company DTS as a support vehicle. I will have a couple extra chairs and a grille plus the 4th pop up tent with him. And of course a bigger cooler. We will probably go to the store on Thursday evening to pick up a few things. See you all soon. Sorry we are loosing a few of you guys.

I'm hoping the vendor is there again selling the fried German Baloney sandwiches again. So very tasty if you have never had one.

I'll miss you folks this year at Mid-Ohio. It's ridiculously close to home for me, but the weekend is booked with work. I'll see some of you in Carmel, though - that will be the start of my vacation!

Enjoy Mid-Ohio. It's a great weekend!

We'll miss you Rich.

Just got off the phone with mid-ohio to see if our tickets were gonna be there at "will call" but they don't seem to know anything about the Cadillac tickets to their corral. Hope we didn't get scammed.:dunno:
Couple folks I know in Michigan got theirs yesterday. We should get ours in the mail Monday or Tuesday.

Just got my VIP Package today via FedEx. Along with a letter of instructions from Daniela Sukkar and the current weekend schedules, I have:

(2) $70 weekend General Admission with Pit/Paddock Passes
(1) Infield Parking Pass
(2) Cadillac Lanyards with Cadillac Racing Schedules enclosed

Now I just need to clean-up ELWOOD and get packed. See everyone on Friday nite!

Just got my VIP Package today via FedEx. Along with a letter of instructions from Daniela Sukkar and the current weekend schedules, I have:

(2) $70 weekend General Admission with Pit/Paddock Passes
(1) Infield Parking Pass
(2) Cadillac Lanyards with Cadillac Racing Schedules enclosed

Now I just need to clean-up ELWOOD and get packed. See everyone on Friday nite!

Just talked to Devin at home - FED EX came this morning and dropped off my tickets today. I'm good to go. See you all on Friday (I will try to get to Ohio by mid afternoon). :blinzel:

Thanks Gizmo

Got my Cadillac packet today also. I have an extra infield parking pass now if anyone needs one. Planning on going over Thursday nite after work so I can be at track early Friday morning. Free breakfast on Cadillac--I will be there.

Got my Cadillac packet today also. I have an extra infield parking pass now if anyone needs one. Planning on going over Thursday nite after work so I can be at track early Friday morning. Free breakfast on Cadillac--I will be there.

FED EX came this morning and dropped off my tickets today.

My Cadillac package also arrived today! This is going to be a great weekend!
Plenty of opportunity for last minute additions to this Cadillac Racing event, plus the debut of the new Vipers and more!

Can not wait to retrieve the XLR and get this party started!

Steve

You're just 'borrowing' it for this event, right. You are going to break Kathy's heart if she doesn't get it back.:chuckle:chuckle

Can not wait to retrieve the XLR and get this party started!

Steve

Cadillac VIP Passes

Folks it appears that Cadillac is waiting until the last minute to 'overnight' the passes to their "Tent". I can only presume this is to make handing them over to third parties extremely difficult. I got an email today requesting an address and passed as they did not appear to be sending them until Wednesday evening. :dunno: Seems to be like an awful lot of fuss over access to snacks...

Supa picked up snacks and BEER!! for Camp Toffolo yesterday. We'll be arriving late Friday night--Work schedule is too hectic right now.:squint:

We'll pick up some burgers, buns, etc. on Saturday morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!!

Cubby & Supa

Coach and I will be commuting (less than an hour) again this year, so if there are any last minute needs please just give a call Friday night and we can grab.

Can't wait!:D

Travel safe, see you Saturday morning.

e

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry